Chapter 1 ~

SHINee Over Flowers {h i a t u s}

Chapter 1;


Authors P.O.V

'Aish. I can't believe I have to go to a new freakin school. And yuck, the skirts are so short' you complained to your mother. 'Aniya, I think it's fine. It suits your nice figure' Ommoni replied. 'Ew, are you all about the looks. Do you want guys pouncing on me, eh?' you asked. She shook her head. Yep, that's what I thought you thought. 'Well, I guess your all ready Choding. And if I get any reports of you playing stupid games on your phone during class, I'll get Siwon oppa to embarass you' Ommoni said. 'Deal' you replied. You ran downstairs and put your shoes on. 'I'm going now, so don't miss me' you shouted and ran outside.

Your P.O.V

Boring. Walking is so boring and tiresome. '. I want Kimchi, and I want it now' I whispered to myself. I had to walk like 50 miles to school, I finally reached the gates though. 'OMO. I'm 10 minutes late. DAMN IT' I screamed out. I tried to find the principals office, and eventually I did. 'Oh look. The principal is called Mr Choi. I wonder if we are related' I mumbled to myself. I knocked on the door before walking in. 'Ah, you must be the new student. Nice to meet you, I'm Mr Choi' he said. 'Oh, I'm Choi Hwa Young, nice to meet you aswell' I replied. He gave you your timetable. 'Thankyou. That was what I was looking for' I said. 'Haha, you're welcome. Don't worry, you won't get in trouble for being late since it's your first day. Now palli, I have a meeting to get to' Mr Choi said. I bowed and tried to find my class.

'Aish. This is so freakin confusing. Damn you high school' I mumbed under my breath. As I was rushing, I bumped into someone which made me fall to the floor. 'Oww' I winced in pain. 'Oh. Choesonghamnida. I didn't mean it, I'm really sorry' a guy said. 'It's alright. I'm fine' I said while getting up. I stared at him. He was ... so cute. I swear, it was like looking into a prince. 'Hello!' he said while waving his hands in my face. 'O-oh, sorry' I said. 'Hmm, so you are Choi Hwa Young. I'm Lee Taemin, nice to meet you. I see your lost, can I see your timetable?' Taemin asked. I nodded and gave him my timetable. 'Noona, it's your lucky day. I'm in your class' Taemin said while flashing a bright smile.

'Noona?' I asked him. 'I call everyone Noona' Taemin said. I just gave him a weird look and he led the way. We walked into our class and I had to introduce myself. 'Annyeong. Choi Hwa Young imnida' I said. Yeah, so what if I didn't use 'formal' speech. They are my age anyways. I sat in an empty seat infront of Taemin and 4 other guys.

Jonghyun's P.O.V

Eh? Who's the new girl. 'Hyung. Isn't the girl pretty?' Taemin said while tapping me on the shoulder. I didn't answer him at all. I was examining her, obviously. 'Noona. Do you have history next? Cus I got that aswell' Taemin asked while she turned around. Woah, she really is beautiful. But still, I'm Kim Jonghyun of F5. I'm not ruining my image for a girl, I never have, never will. 'Yeah, I do' she replied. 'Ooh, Hwa Young noona. Let me introduce my friends to you. This is Minho *points, This is Key *points*, this is Onew *points* and this is Jonghyun *points*' Taemin began to say. Her eyes stayed on me for a couple of seconds longer. Than she kept paying attention to Taemin again.

'We are the F5. The kingka's of this school. But don't be afraid noona, we are the nicest guys ever!' Taemin said while jumping up and down. 'Okay' she said and just got back to work. I was worried to be honest, she wasn't like the other s at our school. She was pretty and kind. But my image is going to be ruined if I'm seen with her, so I better avoid her as much as I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*End*

Yo guys, how was the first chapter? I know, it was boring. But I had to tell you guys how she met them really fast. But I promise in the next chapters, I will be adding cutesy stuff and romance scenes. But not intense romance straight away, she just met them for fuge sake. Anyways, don't forget to comment and subscribe.