Chapter 06

Stuck on a Hijacked Plane

Chapter rated for language. It was automatically marked.

~~~~~

"You're an ." Hyunjae glared at her captor as she struggled to release herself from the ropes that tied her to the mudskipper cage. She felt pretty disgusted for being so close to the creatures that she thought looked creepy and disgusting.

"So I've been told." Woohyun shrugged uncaringly. He then turned to Dongwoo. "Call the boss lady to tell her we found the mudskippers."

Dongwoo nodded and whipped out his cell phone. He dialed a number before placing the phone to his ear. He twisted from side to side as he listened to the ringing through the device for his call to go through.

"You're going to burn a hole through my head if you keep glaring at me like that." Woohyun commented.

"Good." Hyunjae replied.

"Oh, that hurts." Woohyun placed his fist over his chest as his eyes closed, feigning pain. He chuckled as he composed himself again. "Oh well, I'll get over it."

Hyunjae stuck her tongue out at Woohyun before saying, "Why are you even doing this?"

"I'm just following orders." Woohyun said.

"Following orders?"

"Yup. Dongwoo's boss needs mudskippers to make mudskipper juice for the shops she owns. Remember the shops we talked about?"

"You mean the ones we were talking about when you were pretending to be nice to me?" Hyunjae scoffed. "Of course I remember. How could I forget such a fond memory with an asswipe?"

"I'm glad you think so highly of me." Woohyun ruffled the girls hair before turning to Dongwoo, who was currently getting shouted at by his boss.

"M-mianhe boseu..." Dongwoo pouted at his phone. "It was the only way we could find the mudskippers."

"Why is she yelling at you?" Woohyun asked. "She usually doesn't shout at you. How strange."

Dongwoo placed his index finger in front of Woohyun as a sign to 'hold on' while he finished up his conversation with his boss.

"Yes... Mmhmm... Oh really? O-okay." Dongwoo nodded even though the boss lady couldn't see. "Okay. Annyeong boseu." Dongwoo hung up and took a deep breath before turning to Woohyun and pouting.

"...Well?" Woohyun urged. "What did she say?"

"About that..." Dongwoo gave a nervous chuckle. "We didn't really need to rob this plane..."

Woohyun stared blankly at Dongwoo for a few moments while the latter squirmed uncomfortably under the former's blank but intense gaze. Hyunjae sat there looking at Dongwoo like he was a , which in this case he is.

"So you're saying..." Woohyun started calmly but his voice continued to raise with each word after causing Hyunjae to flinch even though she wasn't the one getting yelled at, "That we didn't have to rob a ing plane yet you decided to drag me along to do so and put people's lives in danger anyways?! Does Sungjong even have a license to fly the ing plane?!"

"N-no... He's not certified to do so." Dongwoo mumbled. "But I had a good reason for dragging you along!"

"And what the hell is that reason?" Woohyun sighed.

"Yeah," Hyunjae piped in. "Why would you need to hijack a plane for mudskippers anyways?"

"Okay, well the boseu said that I needed to get mudskippers for her so that she can provide mudskipper juice at her shops. You know about that part, Woohyun." Dongwoo explained. "So I did some research as to where I could find those mudskippers. It seems as though there is an abundance of them on the shores of Singapore. Unfortunately when I took you there the other day for them, I couldn't find any. It was like they went extinct or something. So now—"

"Whoa, whoa, hold up." Woohyun shushed Dongwoo. "You never took me to Singapore."

"Yes I did." Dongwoo nodded. "We were just there before we got on this plane."

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but that was Australia, not Singapore." Hyunjae pointed out. "How do you even get those two mixed up? They aren't even in the same continent!"

"We were in Australia?" Dongwoo tilted his head in confusion.

Woohyun facepalmed. "You ing tard! How the hell do you mistaken Australia for Singapore?!"

"I don't know actually." Dongwoo shrugged before pouting again. "And don't call me ing tard, that's mean..."

"I don't ing care if I'm being mean or not!" Woohyun threw his hands in the air feeling completely frustrated. "You made me help you hijack a plane when we didn't ing need to! We could get arrested for doing this !"

"Mianhe..." Dongwoo latched onto Woohyun's arm. "Forgive me Hyunnie!"

Woohyun sighed. "Fine, but you're treating me to dinner after this. Either that, or you're paying for my bail and then treating me to dinner."

"Uhm..." Hyunjae interrupted. "I don't mean to ruin your bromance or anything, but can you untie me now?"

"Psh, no." Dongwoo stuck his tongue out at the girl, causing her to stare at him in disbelief. "Anyways, the boseu said that she had special ordered mudskippers from Singapore, which is why I couldn't find them, and I just needed to pick them up for her."

"Okay, as a reminder, you couldn't find them because you went to Australia, not Singapore" Woohyun said. "And maybe I shouldn't forgive you."

"Why is that?" Dongwoo asked.

"Because you only had to pick up the order of mudskippers, not find them yourself! So everything we planned and went through was useless!"

"Mianhe!" Dongwoo pouted.

"Let me go. I feel unneeded in this scene." Hyunjae demanded.

"Shut up girl." Dongwoo pinched the girl's cheeks and stretched them out.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Hyunjae shut her eyes tightly as she felt the flesh on her face be stretched out as far as they will go. The poor girl couldn't even rub her painful cheeks afterwards since she was still tied up.

"I'm going to go to the hostages and tell them the plane jacking is over now." Dongwoo jabbed his thumb in the direction of the hostages before leaving the cargo pit to go back to them.

Woohyun was about to follow after but stopped and turned back to Hyunjae when she called his name.

"Can you let me go now?" Hyunjae asked.

"Nope." Woohyun grinned.

"Why?" Hyunjae asked. "The plane jacking is over isn't it? Why am I still tied to the cage? At least tie me somewhere else."

"It's amusing to see you struggle like this." Woohyun gave a smirk.

"You're such a sadist." Hyunjae pouted.

Woohyun gave a laugh before walking over to the girl and squatting down so that he was eye level with her. "I'll let you go on one condition."

"And what's that?" Hyunjae raised an eyebrow.

"Give me a kiss." Woohyun grinned before puckering his lips out at her.

Hyunjae scoffed. "I changed my mind. I'll just stay tied here. Someone will untie me once we land."

Woohyun pouted before starting to untie the girl. "Why not? It's only a kiss..."

"I'll save my first kiss for someone special."

"Are you saying I'm not special?" Woohyun frowned as the threw the rope to the side.

"I just met you several hours ago." Hyunjae reminded as the two stood up.

"So?" Woohyun said. "I can still be speshurrl." (Block B reference even though this isn't a Block B story xD ignore me LOL)

Hyunjae rolled her eyes as she followed behind Woohyun to the door leading to the passenger side of the plane. Before the two entered through the door, Hyunjae tugged on Woohyun's sleeve. He rested his hand on the door handle as he turned to the girl just in time to receive a peck on the cheek.

"Th-thanks for letting me go." Hyunjae avoided eye contact with the male as a heavy blush painted her cheeks. She opened the door and passed through quickly, leaving Woohyun standing there surprised at the girl's actions.

Woohyun placed a hand on his cheek and stood there for several seconds, processing what Hyunjae had just done. A gigantic grin spread on his face before he followed behind the girl happily back to where the hostages were held.

~ 남우현 ~

I loved writing the ending <3
Hyunjae would never do what she did, but since I control what happens in this story, I couldn't help but add this scene~ ^^

And thanks karenwoo for telling me how much 5,000,000 won is. $5,000 isn't that much to bribe robbers with .__. I had expected it to be more. darn.