I'm here...

Happy Birthday... (OneShot)

(I'm going to call you Jasmine okay)

Today was Jasmine's 16th Birthday. Jasmine woke up and realized that her family forgot... she was sad... she felt like no one really cared about her... Jasmine felt alone. Jasmine get's ready and leaves the house and start's walking to a nearby park. When Jasmine reaches the Park, she looks around her surroundings, she see's a family having a picnic, eating all happy, laughing smiling... and she closes her eyes for a second and falls on her knees and tries to hold in her tears in, but a tear escapes and starts streaming don her face. The single tear becomes a streaming river down her face. Jasmine felt like she was disappearing, and no one could see her at all. Till someone lifted up Jasmine's chin and wiped way her tears and smiled gently at her and said "Your not alone, I'm here" Jasmine couldn't really see the person infront of her cause her eyes were still teary. Till Jasmine realized the person was blonde, she put her hands on the person's cheek and said "Ren... is that you...?" Ren just nodded and smiled, Ren pulled Jasmine for a hug "I'm so happy you still remember me". Ren whisperd quietly. Jasmine couldn't believe her eyes it's Ren her Best friend that was always there till he moved. Jasmine hugged Ren tighter "y-youcame b-back" Jasmine started to cry sob her eyes out she couldn't stop, the truth was... Jasmine was in love with Ren since the day she met him but Ren neverd knew that.  Ren smiled weakly cause he hated the fact he left you, he hated the fact for making you cry... he felt sorry because he was in love with you too but he just didn't really pay attention to his heart. Ren said "Jasmine, let's go sit somewhere more comfotable, okay?" Jasmine just nodded. Ren and Jasmine walked to a swing set. They sat down and started swinging slowly, it was just scilent, all you could hear was the wild blowing against the leaves. Ren and Jasmine wanted to say something but the didn't know what to say, Jasmine had a lot of questions, and Ren was scared that Jasmine may hate him for leaving her. Espacially when Jasmone was having a hard time with her family. Ren laughed a little and said "Jasmine, do you remember when the first time I met you?" Jasmine smiled but didn't speak. Ren just said "well if you don't remember... well the first time I met you was here, you were looking lonely, sitting here on the swing set crying." "I was starring at you till I realized that my feet made me walk to you,  I asked you if oyu were okay and you just shook oyur head, so I asked you what you like and you said Ice cream. So I bought you ice cream and you became happy ^_^" Jasmine stared laughing, "I like you smiling more then crying, cause everytime I see you crying..... It hurts my heart..." Ren said outloud but whisperd the last part but loud enough that Jasmine could hear. *did her just confess to me? well in a different was?* Ren said "I'lll be right back okay? I just need to use the rest room" Jasmine just nodded. When Ren went to the 'restroom' Jasmine was just asking in her head *Why did Ren leave me...  why didn't he tell me the reason why he left... but the thing that botherd me was that... he didn't remember my birthday...* 

(After a while Ren come's back from the 'restroom')

"Hey Jasmine did you want to walk? I don't really feel like sitting" Ren said Jasmine just nodded. Jasmine and Ren started walking, till Ren stopped and said "Jasmine, u-ummm this maybe wierd but can you close your eyes... please?" Jasmine just nodded and did what he told her to *Why does he want me to close my eyes?* Ren just held Jasmine by the arm's (Ren is behind Jasmine) Ren was guiding  Jasmine where to go. Finally Ren told Jasmine to keep still, Jasmine just sayed still and coverd her eyes. "YOU MAY OPEN YOUR EYES... MY PRINCESS!!!!!" Jasmine was surprised that Ren said 'MY PRINCESS' till she oppened her eyes, there was pretty, bright lights every where, it was a white gazebo. Ren was standing there with a teddy bear and two Ice cream's. Jasime came up to him and smiled. "Happy Birthday my beautiful Princess" Jasmine smiled *he is being soo cute, well he does look lilke a girl but he is really cute* Jasmine thought. Jasmine was getting teary and said "you remembered" Ren smiled and said "I would never forget you, do you know why?" Jasmine shook her head. "Because you own my heart and my soul already since the day I first met you" Jasmine was about to cry till Ren Kissed Jasmine on the lips. For the two of them, they felt like the world + time stopped just for the two of them. Ren and Jasmin broke the kiss. Then Ren said "Never say that you alone cause I'M HERE FOREVER EVEN TILL THE DAY WE FALL APART"

!THE END!

OH YA..... P.S. REN LEFT "YOU" BECAUSE HE IS IN A NEW GROUP NU'EST LOL SO YA OKAY BYEBYE THANK YOU FOR READING MY FANFIC ^_^ AND THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC OKAY SEE YA BYE ^_^

BY MARIE BOLLOZOS ^_^