six - at the laundry

Cinderella's Screwed-Up Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minyoung knocks at your door very early in the morning. You turn your head towards the door as Kai does. You open the door.

 

An irritated look is plastered across Minyoung's face. "What the hell took you so long??"

 

You bow apologetically. "Sorry. I was just cleaning-"

 

"I hope you didn't forget the laundry." She squints.

 

You shake your head. "I didn't. I'll get it right now."

 

"Don't take too long. You still need to cook for lunch, the kitchen's a mess and the house is dusty." Minyoung glares at you and walks away.

 

Kai appears behind you. "Isn't she younger than you?"

 

You close the door. "Yeah. I suppose so."

 

Kai's brows pinch together at the middle. "She doesn't use honorifics at you. You're not being respected in the house."

 

You warily smile. "Will I ever be?"

 

"Yes! If you'd only let me-"

 

You put a finger on his lips. "You're a fairy. Not the angel of death. Now, are you coming with me or what?"

 

Kai smirks.

 

-----

 

Kai amuses himself with all the circles that cleans clothes and spins it inside them.

 

You are at the laundry shop. You are waiting for the clothes in the washing machines to finish cleaning.

 

Kai blinks at the machine. He is sitting next to you and is very much fascinated as he looks around. He points at the machines. "What do you call those?"

 

You look at him in bewilderment. "You don't have those in your place?"

 

Kai shakes his head innocently.

 

"Those are the machines we use to clean our clothes."

 

"Then why are they spinning?"

 

You breathe in a lot of air. You don't know how to explain this much to Kai. "Um, to clean it thoroughly, I guess."

 

Kai nods. He looks at his own clothes. He is wearing some casual cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter