-=3=-

A Really 'Fogged-Up' Situation -=Three-Shot=-
For a second there, Baekhyun thought that Suho was insinuating a 'steamy, hot, couple shower'...but no. Much to Baekhyun's disappointment, the second he nodded in agreement when the leader suggested he go clean up, Suho went in to his room and shut the door behind him.  

I'm starting to feel like he's messin' with me... 

Turning the shower on, Baekhyun walked over to the sink and looked at his reflection in the mirror, watching it fog up from the steam of the hot water. It reminded him of his head right. Completely 'fogged' up.  

He totally blamed it all on Suho too. He wasn't sure if the leader was being honest when he wrote what he did on the mirror or if the whole kitchen thing that had just happened, was just an attempt to get a rise out him. If that was the case, Suho succeeded. He got a rise out of Baekhyun...in his pants.  

Baekhyun knew one thing for sure. If things keep going on the way they are...he is going to be taking many cold showers.  

The hot shower he was about to take was an exception though. Baekhyun is far more frustrated then . Frustrated at Suho. Frustrated at that pesky -blocking Sehun. Frustrated at the fact that he smells like what was supposed to be his lunch. He just needed to calm down.   

Turning around, Baekhyun stripped out of his clothes and stepped in to the shower, closing the curtain behind him. The second the water hit his bare skin, he could feel his whole body relax. There was no one there to bother him. No extremely y leader. No annoying maknae. He was all alone.  

"Hyung!" 

Baekhyun jumped and looked behind him, only to find Sehun peeking his head in to the shower.  

"Yah!" Baekhyun yelled, pushing Sehun's head passed the curtain.  

"What?" Sehun said, backing away from shower. "It's not like I've never seen you before." 

"I don't care if you see me , just stop sneaking up on me like that!" 

"Ah, I get it. You're thinking about our charismatic 'guardian', aren't you?" Sehun grinned, making his way over to the bathroom sink. "Hope I didn't interrupt any kind of...'personal shower time' you were trying to have." 

"I'm not having personal shower time...I mean, I was..." 

"You want me to leave while you finish up then?" 

"NOT that kind of personal shower time." 

"Okay," Sehun said, the tone in his voice making it obvious that he didn't believe him. "What was going on in the kitchen anyway? You two seemed like you were about to..." 

"Do the nasty on the counter?" Baekhyun chimed in.  

"I was going to say 'kiss' but I guess that works too." 

"To be honest, I don't know what's going between us." Baekhyun sighed. "I mean, one minute he's talking to me like everything is normal, as if he never accidentally heard me confess how I feel about him. The next, he's getting all up close and personal with me like he's trying to get in my pants." 

"Because he really does want to get in your pants." 

"You don't know that for sure." 

"Maybe not, but I do know one thing. It smelled like kimchi and in that kitchen and I'm almost positive I didn't eat any for lunch."  

"Well I'm never going to find out what could have happened in there thanks to you." 

"I was hungry. What was I supposed to do? Starve, while you guys figured out your relationship status?" Sehun said, practicing a CF pose in the mirror.  

"Uh, yeah!" 

"If you want hyung that bad, be aggressive. Don't wait for him to come to you..." Sehun spun around to face the shower. "...or should I say, come on you?" 

Really...this kid makes everything I say about ... 

Baekhyun lowered his head under the shower head, drenching his hair with water.  

"In all seriousness, I don't know why you just don't talk to Suho hyung about it. Just tell him everything you were supposed to be telling me...just this time to his fa-" 

Baekhyun lifted his head out of the way of the running water. "You know what, I'm just going to it up and tell Suho hyung how I feel to his face." Obviously, he didn't hear what Sehun had just said.  

Baekhyun paused for a few seconds, waiting for a response from the maknae. "Seriously, Sehunnie? I just said ' it' and 'Suho hyung' in the same sentence. I practically gave you the perfect opportunity to say something dirty and NOW you have nothing to say?" 

Baekhyun waited for a few more seconds, expecting some kind of X rated comment to come out of the young maknaes mouth but again, was met with no response.  

"Whatever," Baekhyun said, figuring Sehun was probably busy posing in front of the mirror or something. "I'm just going to do it. When I get out of the shower, I'm going bust in to hyung's room and say what I have to say." 

Baekhyun felt exhilarated after mentally pumping himself up. "I'm going to tell him that every time he smiles at me I get goosebumps..." 

"And..." A voice said from inside the bathroom.  

"And when he touches me, my body shivers with pleasure..." 

"And..." The voice said again.  

"And that whenever he acts all charismatic and leader like, my pants get a bit tighter..." 

"Is that it?" The voice asked.  

"Oh, and how I think I'm in lo-" Baekhyun finally realized that the voice thats been speaking to him during his little 'what-I-like-about-Suho' rant didn't sound like the maknae. "Sehunnie?" 

Waiting a minute and receiving no answer, Baekhyun peeked his head out of the shower curtain and realized his worst nightmare has happened...again. What he saw was Suho, his back leaning against the sink, looking right at him, a smirk plastered on that handsome face of his.  

"O-oh Suho hyung," Baekhyun nervously stuttered out. "W-where is S-Sehun?" 

"Sehunnie had to go...do something." 

Baekhyun just nodded, his mind still trying to analyze what exactly was going on at the moment. "U-uh, what are y-you doing in here?" 

"Just came in here to grab my toothbrush." Suho replied, holding up the said item.  

"Oh, well I'll be d-done here in a minute if you need the b-bathroom."  

Suho shook his head, set his toothbrush on to the sink and began walking toward the shower. "What's the rush?"  

Baekhyun felt his whole body tense up as he looked down to make sure the curtain was covering his body. All the confidence he had built up had completed disappeared and the closer his hyung, the faster his heart raced. "I-I just didn't know if y-you needed to us-" 

"Is there anything you want to say to me?" Suho interrupted, getting closer and closer to the shower.  

OMG...he heard me again...just fess up to it and repeat what you just said... 

Baekhyun shook his head.  

Yeah...real smooth Baekhyun... 

Suho stopped just a few inches away from where Baekhyun had his head sticking out of the curtain. "Are you sure?" 

Thinking about it for a second, Baekhyun nodded his head. He figured denial was better then actually saying it to the leaders face...even though he just indirectly said it to him.  

"Okay," Suho said, that same goosebump-making smile on his face. "Then I have something to say to you." 

Baekhyun looked at the older boy, confusion coming over him. "W-what's that h-hyung?" 

"I like you, Baekhyun." 

O_o 

"I like how you sometimes act younger then our maknae. I like watching you perform and sing with that strong voice of yours. I even like how you look with thick amounts of guy-liner on."  

Baekhyun face was probably ten times redder then it was earlier so he lowered it, only to be stopped by a couple of fingers lifting it back up.  

"And I think I love you, too." 

Baekhyun felt a rush of emotions coming over him, not realizing that he had dropped the side of the curtain he was holding, completely exposing himself. "U-uh, hyung...I-" 

A pair of lips crashing against his own cut Baekhyun off from finishing his sentence. It was a passionate kiss, that sent a wave of electricity throughout his body and he was dissappointed when Suho pulled away.  

"So..." Suho said, pulling his shirt up over his head and tossing it to the side. "Mind if I join you?" 

Baekhyun eagerly nodded his head and watched as his hyung dropped the bottom half of his clothing to the floor and stepped out them.  

O_O 

The lukewarm water didn't faze the two boys. Some other activities were now steaming up the shower...and fogging up the mirrors.  

Meanwhile... 

On the other side of the bathroom door, Sehun had his ear pressed up against it, trying to listen in on what was going on inside. After being rudely tossed out by Suho, he was eager to find out what was going on inside.  

"Sehunnie," Kai said, coming up from behind. "What are you doing?" 

"Shhh..." Sehun said, holding a finger up to his lips.  "Okay..." Kai was a little confused as to what Sehun was doing. "Well, all of us just got home. Do you know where Suho hyung is?" 

Instead of answering, Sehun just pointed at the bathroom door while continuing to try and hear anything that was going on inside.  

"He's in the shower?" 

"With Baekhyun hyung." Sehun whispered.  

Sehun's attention was then suddenly diverted by a pair of arms wrapping around his thin body. He looked over his shoulder and saw that it was Kai holding on to him.  

"Well, maybe when there done..." Kai huskily whispered in to Sehun's ear. "We can go in there after them." 

(・・?) 

 

(~_~;) 

AAHDJDKSGSF...I'm done.  

I actually wrote this a week ago and then my computer ate it so I had to re-write by memory and now I don't think it was all that great.  

So anyways, I'm not so sick anymore so expect a lot out of me in the next few days. I have my ChanSoo fic which will be up soon and then my BangDae fic which I have actually changed to a one-shot (I didn't really think it through well enough and I now I can't think of anyway to make it more then that).  

And before I forget, a big shout out to all my commenters and subscribers. Although I write to fulfill my creepy fangirl fantasies, you guys make my want to write so much more pleasing. I love all of you <3 

Comment <3 

Friend Request <3