-=2=-

A Really 'Fogged-Up' Situation -=Three-Shot=-
A couple of days had passed since the whole shower incident and the image of Suho in his 'birthday suit' has yet to leave Baekhyun's mind. He couldn't focus during rehearsals, vocal lessons or even during regular, everyday things like...taking a shower. Things had just gotten really awkward. 

Even though confessions were indirectly made by both boys, and Baekhyun was happy to know he was liked back, he didn't really know how to react around the leader. He didn't know if he should ask him about the message on the mirror or since they know about each others feelings, if that meant they were 'something'. The whole situation was just confusing to Baekhyun. 

Now, he didn't even know how to act around Suho. He found every way possible to do the opposite thing he was doing, just so they wouldn't have to be in the same room together. Performances were fine because they were always so busy, there was no time to stop and talk. But at the dorm, it was getting harder and harder for Baekhyun to avoid him. Today though, he got lucky. 

After losing a rather competitive game of rock, paper, scissors, Baekhyun was stuck with all the cleanup duties in the dorm while all the other boys went out shopping. Everyone except for Sehun, who got persuaded by Baekhyun to help him out. 

Now, amongst a pile of dishes, soaking wet in hot soapy water, Baekhyun still couldn't seem to shake off the image of the - leader out of his head. 

Dripping wet...just like these dishes... Baekhyun thought to himself. Mmm...

He was in a daze, not really paying any attention to washing off the plate in his hand. 

"Hyung!"

Sehun, popping up out of nowhere like he usually does, scared Baekhyun. 

"Yah!" Baekhyun yelled at the maknae. "Stop scaring me like that!"

"So what's been going on between you and Suho hyung?" Sehun said, not really caring if he had scared Baekhyun. "You guys having your own private shower time now," He nudged the older boy and gave him a little eyebrow wiggle. "If you know what I mean?" 

Baekhyun set the plate back in to the sink and leaned against the counter. "No. I just don't know what to do when I'm around him anymore."

"That's any easy one...do HIM!"

Baekhyun, even though deep down he really liked Sehun's dirty-minded idea, just shook his head. "I'm serious. I feel like, if I don't talk to hyung about my feelings and his little message on the mirror, our friendship is never going to be the same."

"Then why don't you talk to him about it?" Sehun asked, jumping up and sitting on the kitchen counter. 

"Because every time I'm around him I can't stop-"

"Thinking about hyung's wiener???" 

Baekhyun just shook his head. Sometimes there was no talking to the maknae when the naughty gears in his young brain were turning. 

"No. I was trying to say that, I can't stop thinking if he really meant what he wrote on the mirror or if he was just trying to make me feel better about practically spilling out all my feelings for him." 

"I don't get it," Sehun said. "If he didn't mean it, why would he write it?"

"You think I would be standing here talking to you about it if I knew?" Baekhyun didn't mean to get all defensive but the situation at hand was really starting to get to him. 

"Well, you know as well as I do that Suho hyung is very understanding. Just talk to him. What's the worst that could happen?"

"Hmmm...let me think," Baekhyun lifted his head sarcastically, pretending to think. "I could get brutally rejected, I'll lose my friendship with hyung and then all I'm left with is-"

"A memory of Suho hyung's wiener." Sehun interrupted, finishing off Baekhyun's sentence. 

(-_-;) 

This kid is hopeless...

"Oh, I forgot about the laundry." Sehun said out of no where, jumping off the counter and making his way out of the kitchen. "Don't think to much about hyung's wiener!"

Baekhyun turned towards the direction the maknae ran off to. "Yah! Stop saying that!" 

"WIENER!!!"

Seriously...like I have don't enough to worry about and now I have to listen to this erted kid all day. I shoulda just done the cleaning myself...

Baekhyun turned his attention back towards the kitchen sink and the dishes. He picked up the plate he previously had and began to finally wash it off. 

Just stay focused Baekhyun. You can wash some dishes without thinking about Suho hyung's wie-...yeah, just wash the dishes...

It was no use. The second Baekhyun started wiping off the dish, the thought of washing off Suho's body popped up in his head. Dropping the plate back in to sink, he set his hands on the counter and lowered his head. 

I can't keep going on like this, He thought to himself. I need to talk to hyung. I have to ask hi-

Baekhyun's thoughts were interrupted by the front door slamming. 

Damn, that kid must be trying to skip out on helping me clean up...

Quickly wiping his slightly wet hands off on his shirt, Baekhyun began leaving the kitchen to go and make sure the maknae didn't really leave. As he left the kitchen and turned the corner of the hallway, he came face to face with the person who came through their front door and it wasn't Sehun. It was Suho, and he was holding a couple of plastic bags in his hands. 

"Oh hyung," Baekhyun said, shocked to see Suho inside the dorm. "I thought you were Sehunnie."

Suho just smirked. "You've been making that mistake a lot lately huh?"

Baekhyun could feel his face turn a pale shade of red. In order to help cover that up, he lowered his head and nodded. 

"I brought you guys lunch." Suho said, holding up the bags in his hands. 

"Oh, t-thanks hyung." 

Baekhyun took the bags from Suho's hands and made his way back to the kitchen with the leader following right behind him. 

"So where's the maknae at?" Suho asked, walking straight to the refrigerator after the two made it in to the kitchen. 

Baekhyun set the bags on the counter and looked over at Suho who had emerged from the fridge with a bottle of water and began taking a sip. The first thing that came to his mind was Suho taking the water and pouring it over his head and body all y like. Like one of those cheesy sports drink commercials. 

"Uh...I-I'm not s-sure," was all Baekhyun could manage to get out while trying to shake off more of his ridiculous, and at times naughty, thoughts. 

"I swear, you gotta keep an eye on that kid or else he just runs off." Suho continued, walking over to stand next to Baekhyun. 

"Yeah and he's never around when you need him and always around when you don't" Baekhyun said. 

Suho chuckled a little and stepped a little closer to Baekhyun. "Well, he's not around right now."

All of a sudden, Baekhyun could feel his heart start beating fast and took a couple of steps away from his hyung. "Uh...I t-think he might be doing the l-laundry."

Suho curiously looked at Baekhyun and took another couple of steps closer to him. "Are you avoiding me?"

"No..." Baekhyun replied, subconsciously taking a couple of steps back again. "W-what would make y-you think that?"

"Because you really haven't talked to me much over the past few days,"  Suho grinned and took another couple steps forward. "And now, you keep stepping away from me like I have the plague."

Baekhyun gulped and tried to take a couple more steps back, only to be stopped by the kitchen counter behind him.

Knowing that the younger boy had no more space to move, Suho stepped closer, creating not that much wiggle room between them. He leaned his face close to Baekhyun and could feel him lightly trembling next to him. 

"I'm starting to think you don't like me anymore, Baekhyunnie." Suho said. 

Baekhyun could feel his hyung's breath against his face. 

Now's the time, Baekhyun. Say something!

He wanted to say something but for some reason, his nerves were getting the best of him and he couldn't seem to get any words out. 

"Am I making you nervous?" 

Baekhyun just shook his head but knew the leader knew the truth. He was nervous as hell. He just watched  with wide eyes as Suho's face creeped closer and closer to his own, and just as their lips were about to touch, Baekhyun couldn't help but get his attention caught by some loud munching noise happening in the kitchen with them. Suho must've heard it too because he stopped moving closer to Baekhyun and stepped back a little. 

Both boys looked over to the side of the kitchen to see Sehun, sitting down at the kitchen table, stuffing his face with the food that Suho had brought for them.

>_<

"WHEN THE HELL DID YOU SHOW UP???" Baekhyun yelled out at the maknae, irritated that his moment with his hyung was ruined by annoyingly loud chewing. 

Sehun just shrugged. "I don't know...a couple minutes ago." He said as he shoveled another spoonful of food in his mouth. "I'm just eating. Pretend I'm not here."

Baekhyun sighed. Like I said, always shows up when you don't need him...

Suho walked over and set a hand on Sehun's shoulder. "So do you like what I brought you?"

"Oh my god, hyung," Sehun said with a mouthful of food. "This is so good!" 

Suho just smiled at him. "I'm glad you like it." 

"Baekhyunnie, you need to try what Hyung brought us." Sehun stood up from his seat, the take-out container of food in his hand and walked over towards Baekhyun. 

"No thanks," Baekhyun said. "I'm really not that hu-"

Before Baekhyun could even finish his sentence, he felt something warm and mushy all over him. Apparently while walking towards him, food in hand, Sehun tripped and the food he was holding flew all over Baekhyun. 

Sehun could see the look on Baekhyun's face and knew he was only seconds away from exploding with anger. 

"Gotta go!" Sehun quickly said, running off somewhere like he normally does. 

Baekhyun was going to run after him and beat him in to a steamy pile of maknae mush but instead was distracted by Suho's hysterical laughter. 

"I'm glad someone thinks this is funny." Baekhyun said sarcastically. 

As Suho's laughter began to subside, he walked closer to Baekhyun. "You have to admit, that was kind of hilarious."

Baekhyun just stayed silent, a pitiful, pouty look on his face. 

"Awww..." Suho said, grabbing a kitchen towel and lightly wiping some food off of Baekhyun's face. 

Baekhyun just blushed as he watched Suho clean some of the food off of his cheek. In an instant his anger towards the maknae had turned in to nervousness because of the leader. He then watched as Suho's face got closer to his again. 

"Looks like someone needs a shower..."

Gulp...   

O_o




So there it is...part 2! 

What'd you guys think??? It's a little rushed in parts and I apologize for that. I didn't mean to rush it but when I read it back, I didn't feel like going back and fixing it. Sorry, I'm lazy today.  

Anyways, here's the scoop: 

a) 'Sweet Tooth' finale tomorrow.  

2) 'All-You-Can-Eat' finale tomorrow or Thursday.  

3) 'Potato Chips & Hand Grenades' premier Thursday. 
 
d) B.A.P and BtoB fic descriptions up tonight.  

And that is all. BTW, my readers, subbers and commenters are AMAZING! I love all y'all!  

Oh, and check my profile, you might get a little idea of who I might be writing about next~ ^^ 
 
Comment <3 

Subscribe <3