Lots and lots of baby bunnies

My Baby Bunny Jinki [two-shot]

 

                Jinki’s POV

“What’s the occasion Yoebo?” Seunghyuns gaze lingered towards me, waiting for my reply. I didn’t want to tell him out of embarrassment; I tried so hard to make this dinner for him but the reason I don’t want to be known. After all I’m still man.

One, two, threeI prepared myself.

“Well, I-I…” come on mouth work, now is not the time for you to start being retarded. Curse you Onew condition.

“You-You…What is it angel?” His eyes bore into mine making me melt at his charm and composure.

“Iloveyou!” I blurted out, gah so embarrassing. Stop it Jinki man up, he’s done so much for you and he needs to know you appreciate him. I took in the biggest breath of my life nearly dying of an over dose from hair, which caused me to start choking on it. Since my darling man knows me so well he just smirked and watched, so loving.

“So cute,” I heard him whisper, the choking stopped. I sat up and cleared my throat, hoping I wouldn’t choke up again.

“There’s no occasion, I wanted to because I-I love you. Because you’ve always been there to protect me, when I couldn’t be the leader I needed to be. My band mate got injured, and I couldn’t stand on my own two feet.” I could feel my eyes water but I hit the point of no return and I couldn’t turn back.

“Because you’ve taken the criticism that I should receive” I continued “You have shielded me without a word and now I will reflect you like a mirror. It’s my turn to show you what you have shown me.” Without a word Seunghyun rose from his seat making his way around the table to where I was still sitting chewing on my lip. He placed both hands gently on the sides of my head and placed a chaste kiss on my forehead. The tears began to stream.

“You understood me better than myself, when I was on the verge of breaking down,” like now “seeing you having a harder time than I did…” makes me cry like a child. “like last week when you were sick, you still performed and made sure to call me every night to tell me you love me.” I couldn’t help but lean into his side seeking for the comfort I wanted from him, and to return as well.

“Thank you” he whispered down to me as he cradled my head in his arms, his shirts sleeves capturing my silent tears.

He moved and grabbed my hands from around his waist, “let’s go to bed, my little rabbit.” I like the nickname but I feel like he’s mocking my face, I sniffed. Damn it. He guided me slowly into his room, it’s been forever since I’ve spent the night in his warm embrace, I missed it.

“Wai-” I tried to object but he spoke before I could.

“Jiyong’s on tour, it’s just you” he faced me and touched my chest with his hand over my heart, “and me” then placed the same hand over his. I nodded, and he continued to lead me through the bedroom into the adjoining bathroom. I looked at him confused before he placed a toothbrush into my unoccupied hand.

“Brush your teeth, or you don’t get a kiss” he said with a cheeky smile, causing a pout to take place on my face.

“No fair,” I tightly grasped the piece of plastic and continued to jut my lower lip out.

“You being so cute is what’s not fair.” He smoothed his thumb against my cheek staring lovingly at me; a faint blush crept onto my cheeks. God dammit Jinki, be a man! “You’re so adorable when you’re flustered.” I wish he didn’t say that, I was putting toothpaste onto the tooth care product and I just so happened to squeeze most of the minty paste onto the brush and onto the floor. Why me? Top smirked leaving me to recover from my small heart attack, bastard he knows what he does to me.

“Baby bunny, I’m cold come here and cuddle! I might have a carrot for you if you hurry up,” I could tell he was winking by the smugness of his tone.

“funby, wu shood he hay comenian” *(funny, you should be a comedian) I found difficulty to speak with the plastic stick in my mouth, at this point I no longer cared. Luckily he didn’t reply saving me from another beet red blushing moment. I spat out the remnants and washed my mouth out with water. Hmmm kissy fresh…oh god I did not just think that.

“Baby, you want a kiss? Come get it” freaking mind reader is starting to freak me out. I left the bathroom flicking off the light, I tried to look pissed but my guess is he wasn’t fooled from the grin he was giving me. I made my way over to his dresser looking for a big shirt to change into.

“My angel can I ask you something?” Seunghyuns voice rung in my ears sending a tingling sensation down my back from the depth of it.

“Mm,” I mumbled in agreement.

“Will you give me aegyo~” He whined, I regret thinking he was serious. I grunted and tried to keep up my serious persona. He started to bat his eyelashes playfully, “Pleeaaase” he dragged on the word…oh god what this man does to me. Must…keep up…façade. Ugh to hell with it.

“Seunghunnie, I love yo-” I was cut off as I face planted into the mattress of his bed, rushing to his arms. I swear I will find the cure to this condition of mine someday, mark my words.

My darling lover broke out into a laughing fit “you’re beautiful babe, no matter how many injuries you get.” I wanted to glare at him but settled for staying in the position that I fell into, just slightly modifying it. My face stayed placed into the fluffy object and my legs curled up and my hands at my sides fisted into tight balls.

“Yoebo,” he said, I tried to ignore him. He calls me his everything and laughs when I get hurt. I don’t know what to believe anymore. “my little rabbit?” still no reply I rather die than face him right now. I rather stick with the mattress. “Jinki? Baby I’m sorry are you okay?” I felt the bed move as he inched closer to me, don’t budge just ignore him…him and his manly scent lingering next to me. “Yah, chicken lover, don’t ignore me!” Oh no he didn’t, my head sprung up.

“Leave my precious chicken out of this” I swear I felt my eye twitch as the poison ran off my words.

“Fine, but I still got your attention” his pointer finger dabbed at the tip of my nose before he leaned in for a kiss. I didn’t agree.

“I don’t want your kiss anymore,” I pulled away from him, another pout forming on my lips. I swear it’s not natural with all the pouting I did today.

“Anymore?” he raised his eyebrow, I swear he’s challenging my patience. “So you wanted to kiss me before?” I felt another blush come over me, I hate him. I palmed his face pushing it away from mine, trying my best to ignore him. I made my way under the blankets no longer caring that I was still in the clothes I wore earlier today. “What, no goodnight kiss?” after giving him another pouty face I threw the blanket over my head exasperatedly.

“shu ump” the blanket muffled my words.

“What’s that? I didn’t catch what you’re saying.” He moved again, changing his position next to me still on top of the covers.

I threw the blanket away from my head exasperated “I said: Shut. Up.” and there the blanket went back over my head. I just want to bury myself in a hole and die, I keep embarrassing myself in front of the person I care for the most. Why can’t he understand?

“Jinki, I’m sorry” his soft deep tone cooed to me. Freaking mind reader. The blanket rustled and the next thing I knew a certain warmth encircled around my waist bringing me a familiar comfort. “I just can’t help but love your reactions from my teasing, they make my heart flutter and cause me to fall in love with you even more.” His arms squeezed my waist letting me feel his emotion. I didn’t reply, and for a moment silence enveloped us allowing me to hear our hearts synch to each other.

“Hey sweetheart it’s just beautiful, the great power of love. With your lips redden and when our eyes meet, yes a bit deeper I fall for you. You’re my beautiful bunny, the way you light the fire in my soul. The refreshing mint you breath onto me, giving me the same hint you’re here with me.” His chest rose in taking a deep breath from my locks.

“Teach me the answer sweet angel, how to love you more than I do now. You’re my beautiful baby bunny, I know you love me too.” His arm moved allowing his hand to rub soothing circles into my back I inched closer to him wanting his comfort.

“Tabi, I want you to sing to me, please? Just this once.” I buried my face into the crook of his neck trying to hide my blushing face.

“I’ll sing to you forever if you’ll forgive me for teasing you early” he slightly chuckled making me smile.

“No matter what I’ll always forgive you.” I kissed his cheek and took my place back between his neck and shoulder.

His voice started at a murmur, but grew raspy and low. Even though he was rapping I could feel myself drifting off to sleep.


“It’s so sad,
Wish it could be better
Sorry, but I just can’t let it get that bad.
No, there shouldn’t be less than happy
I said look at me, please.
I couldn’t live with myself seeing you lacking,

nor the chance of you packing.
The things you deserve
Baby I wish you heard.
Must believe that it hurts,
that your pain leads my world.
I feel the aching through my body
it just takes a bigger part of me
to never let you go, even if you say no
I wish that for our soul, our love will continue to grow.”

I was now asleep, but I could tell he was done. I was gone but my body was still connected to his. My Tabi, I love you.

“Baby, goodnight. Goodnight my precious Onew bunny.” One last chaste kiss, to end this wonderful dream, until tomorrow.

 

 

 

A/N: so yeah...ToBu...nough said. I slighlty snapped so it's okay. My lovely fellow k-pop loving friends helped me so big thanks to them...........................................................................................................................ToBu.~ (c) 2012-2012...giggity.