Chapter 7

Wanted

Of course Eunhyuk hadn’t took Hyoyeon serious – his mistake.

So he wasn’t even a bit suspicious as after a whole week since she had appeared nothing had happened. But Nana was more than nervous. She knew what woman are able to do if they are jealous, hurt and angry. Once she had to deal with such a woman because she misunderstood her realtionship with Siwon. Well, that was the negative aspect of having a handsome best friend.

This evening they had planned to eat dinner together with Sulli – or to be exact: Sulli had decided to come over and had ordered them to eat dinner with her.

To buy fresh vegetables, meat and fruits as a dessert, Eunhyuk went to the supermarket. Now he wasn’t afraid of getting caught anymore so he went there just normally.

But even though he thought he had solved the problem (actually it had kinda solved itself) he didn’t want to go back to his uncle. He felt comfortable living with Nana and she also didn’t seem to be annoyed by it.

Without any hurry he bought the things and went back to the appartment. The sun was already setting. Outside of the appartment building he saw a big truck and people who transported furniture out of it into the building. Seemed like someone moved in.

He just shrugged and went inside and back into the appartment.

“I’m back!”, he called as he took of his shoes.

“Oppa!”, Sulli called and jumped into his arms which made Eunhyuk sway.

“Oh, hi, Sulli-yah.” “Oppa, you should greet me with more enthusiasm.”, she said jokingly and pouted before she pulled him into the kitchen and began to check what he had bought.

“Did you get everything?”, Nana asked, who had already cooked the rice.

“Yes, Ma’am.”, he said and nodded which made her laugh and punch him softly against his shoulder.

Sulli had observed the two and sighed: “Aw~ You are so cute~”

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow: “Cute? What is cute about her punching me?”

“It’s just...cute.”, she answered and laughed. Then she began to wash the vegetables while Nana prepared the meat.

The way they stood together in the kitchen, preparing dinner, made Eunhyuk feel like he had his small little family – although Sulli was to old to be his daughter – he chuckled. Nana would have punched him again if he said something like this.

It didn’t took too long to get the meal ready so they soon said at the table.

“Wah~ that looks so nice! I knew unnie is a great cook!”, Sulli said admiring, “You would make the perfect bride!” She then glanced at Eunhyuk mischievously. “Don’t you think so, Oppa?”

“The guy who is going to marry you must be really lucky.”, he answered without thinking.

As he realized what he just said, he prepared himself mentally to get punched and automaticly closed his eyes but he didn’t felt any pain. Slowly he opened them and looked at her.

Nana was sitting there with red cheeks, observing her chopsticks like they were the most interessting things in the world.

“Aigoo~ Look how happy unnie is~”, Sulli said which pulled Nana out of her thoughts.

“What? I’m not! Why should I be happy about that?!”, she asked and blushed even more.

Eunhyuk who saw her reaction thought it was kinda cute and somehow he also feeled happy about her obvious lie.

“Now, let’s just eat. Or the meal will get cold.”, Nana quickly changed the topic.

“Yes~”, Sulli said and just wanted to begin as the door bell rang.

“Who is it at this time?”, Eunhyuk asked and stood up.

Curious Nana and Sulli looked to the door. The bell was rang another time.

“Yes, yes, I’m coming.”, Eunhyuk said and opened the door.

As he saw the person in front of him, his eyes widened.

“Good evening, Oppa~”, Hyoyeon said.

“What are you doing here?”, he asked and now also Nana ans Sulli came to them.

“Who is that?”, Sulli whispered, but Nana only shook her head.

Hyoyeon pouted: “Oppa, you are so mean. Did you already forget what I said? I promised, I’d make you feel regret.”

He frowned. She didn’t seem really...dangerous.

As she suddenly moved, all three of them got into a defensive position.

Hyoyeon held a package of traditional sweets. Everyone looked at them with an asking face.

“Nice to meet you, I’m your knew neighbor, Kim Hyo-Yeon.”

Eunhyuk’s jaw dropped. What did she just say?

She just pushed the package in his hands before turning around and going into the appartment on the right.

Slowly he closed the door and turned to Nana and Sulli.

Nana was also shocked but not as much as Eunhyuk. Sulli didn’t really understand the situation.

“She...”, he began.

Nana sighed: “I knew she wouldn’t just let you go like this.”
”Who was it? What is this all about? I want to know, too~!”, Sulli said whiningly.

They just looked at her and sighed.

It seemed like the nightmare had just began.