Gee

The Notes Of Love

The video with English subs here.

 

Sunny's P. O. V

Wow... he's gorgeous. I could stare at him forever. Honestly, I can't find what makes him so beautiful. Yes, he has sparkling eyes, so bright my eyes are blinded, and a fantastic smile that's a tad bit on the greasy side, but what makes him so appealing? Most of his attributes like his blonde hair would make girls fall for him in a heartbeat, but it's not that that atttracts me to him. Himchan... I love you.

"What the hell?" I bolted out of my daydreaming and saw him looking straight at me. Opps, did I say that last part out loud? Crap... Now everyone knows about my little crush. I don't think I can breathe... I'm trembling. Damn my weak body! He walked over to my table in the cafeteria, and asked,"Were you serious about that?"

I opened my mouth and croaked out some kind of a squeak. I'm too shy, no, don't walk away... GET YOUR OVER HERE RIGHT NOW, KIM HIMCHAN!

Oh, did I say that out loud too? What is with the brain to mouth thingy here? Okay, you know what? I only have one option here. The blame.

"Fine I said it. So what? It's your fault anyways! Because of you, I couldn't sleep at night! Because of you, I had to take pills when the doctor found out about my insane heart beat level! Yes, maybe I'm an idiot for putting up with you, but seriously? Can't you get one really big zit somewhere? That way, I won't really like you as much anymore! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Wow, that was quite a nice rant. Let's see his reaction. Oh, dear God, I hope it's good.

 

Himchan's P. O. V

There she is. All the other girls try to be y to win my attention, and at first it worked, but then I got bored. They all seemed to look the same. Like s. So naturally, my eyes drew to her. The Aegyo Queen. My beautiful sunshine, my Sunny. Am I being too cheesy? Good, it's better than that greasy act people expect me to continue doing. Yes, sometimes I am greasy, but not all the time! Soonkyu, I love you.

 

 

 

 

I'm going to have a part 2 of this, okay?