With The First Snow

With The First Snow

I woke up to the barely seen sun light. I stand up and walk to the window, the sky is covered with big grey clouds, maybe later will rain.

I jumped when I heard the door open "Sehun-ah change clothes and come, breakfast is ready" Kyungsu-hyung (D.O) said.

"Sure just a minute" I replied and he closed the door, I changed my clothes to a simple white T-shirt and black skinny jeans. 

I walked into the kitchen and sat on my chair, everyone were laughing but today, I didn't have the mood. Hyung put my food in front of me but I only stare at it.

"Sehun-ah why aren't you eating?" Joonmyun-hyung (Suho) asked.

"I'm not hungry" I said simply and they all looked at me, usually in mornings I was eating like mad.

"Ok" Joonmyun-hyung said and started to talk with everyone else, I smiled "Thanks" I whispered.

I stood up and walked to the door "Hyung I'm going to a walk" I say and put on my jacket.

"Take care" they say and I open the door, walking out of our dorm and close the door.

I walked in the street, everyone look so busy, they are running from place to place. In this hour the street suppose to be busy and full of people, but now everyone got to their place and I was the only one to walk in the cold air. I walk and look up into the sky, it looks like it will rain soon.

I stopped at the park next to our dorm. I was about to go to there but I stopped when I saw a girl standing in front of me looking at the sky, I just stand up and look at the unknown girl.

She had this curly soft red-ish hair, her side bang is straight and covering a part of her face, her cheeks and nose are red from the cold air that caressing her flawless white  face. Her eyes are brown with a hint of green. Her neck was covered with a creamy-colored scarf and a long baby-pink shirt with black points, and short blue shorts.

She put her hand up and a snowflake fell on it, I could feel the snowflakes hitting softly the side of my face, I look up and I saw the first snow this year. Yet nobody was around, only me and the girl.

I look over her and I see her gaze turning from the sky and the snow to me.

 

She didn't scream. 

She didn't gasp.

Her eyes didn't opened wider.

 

No, only a barely seen smile curled on her lips, her eyes smile with her lips, I felt the corners of my lips curling up also.

Then.

Her eyes closed and she fell down, I didn't move. I just stood there and watch the snow covering her little by little.

I walk slowly to her and bend down, I caress her face feeling the soft skin, my fingers touched her light red lips. I just sat there looking at a girl. A girl I have never seen before.

Yet I didn't panic.

I just touched her closed eyes, looking at her long lashes. 

 

Nobody was around to look for her.

Nobody was around to see her.

 

Only me, a person who is heart never ached. Only me, who is sitting and looking at her, looking at you.

I moved her hair from her face, seeing her high and red cheekbones, I moved my hand over her cheekbones and nose.

I felt a little breathe on my fingers, my fingers went down to her white neck moving the scarf , I felt her soft and cold skin but looked for her heartbeats. I just sat there looking at a dead girl. A dead girl I have never seen.

Only me, a person who is heart never ached. Only me a person who is heart aching for the first time.

The snow kept falling and falling, making everything white and meaningless.

 

With the first snow, you are fading away.

 

With the first snow you will never come back again.
You will never smile again.

With the first snow my heart is aching,

For the first time.

 

Maybe I'm living a lie from now, but I will keep living for the hope that maybe,  I will meet you again someday.

 

~~~~~ ~~~~~

 

 

Hope you liked it :)
Don't forget to comment ^.^

 

LovelyChoco.