A New life Ahead part 2

Pieces of Time

 

After a few days , Nayong was allow to go back home with Nahyun . 
 
It was quite challenging for her to handle the three babies at home which is Nahyun , Chanho and Baekhyun . 
 
Nahyun with her unstoppable crying .
Chanho with his unstoppable requestment to play with Nahyun and
Baekhyun with his unstoppable ''skinship'' !
 
The four of them have finally moved into a bigger house with at least 3 bedroom for each of them . 
 
BAEKHYUN POV 
''Yes ! Chanho can't ing Nayong and me anymore !''
 
NAYONG POV 
''Haish ~ the room to Nahyun room is soo far T.T''
 
CHANHO POV
''Why can't all of us in omma and appa room ?''
 
Everyone in the house was happy and satisfied with their current life . 
 
To Baekhyun , being with Nayong even though after almost losing her twice tells him
that his love for her is still standing strong and that will never change !
To Chanho , having a perfect family with his new sibling means that he is in a paradise
that he always longed for a long time . 
And To Nayong , making Chanho feel like family and loving Baekhyun with her most
sincere heart tell us that they were her first priority in her life . 
 
FASTFORWARD 
It was Saturday evening and Nayong was busy preparing for dinner . 
Baekhyun went out to take care of his father's company and
Nahyun was left in the living room as the baby girl was accompany by Chanho . 
 
Eversince Nahyun came into the family , Chanho became more brotherly sense towards Nahyun . 
Well ~ I guess knowing his wish came true , he started throwing all his loves towards Nahyun . 
 
Nahyun giggled as Chanho talk to her by talking as a panda . 
Yes ~ The panda that was brought by our lovely Tao . 
 
Speaking of Tao , Where is the rest of the EXO members ? 
Its been a few weeks since they visited Nayong at the hospital .
 
''Ding dong'' The door bell rang . 
 
Nayong quickly rush out to the door as she greeted Baekhyun . 
Baekhyun gave a peck on the lips before entering the house with Nayong . 
 
As he step into the living room , he went toward Chanho . 
Baekhyun sit infront of Nahyun as he put Chanho on his lap . 
Soon , Beautiful laughter that was like music for Nayong's ears could be heard .
 
''Dinners ready !'' Nayong shouted as she prepare the drinks . 
Soon , Baekhyun came in with Nahyun on his arms and Chanho on his side . 
 
Nayong took Nahyun into her arms as Baekhyun put Chanho onto the chair . 
 
While eating for dinner , Nayong suddenly asked Baekhyun about EXO . 
 
Baekhyun gave her a smile before telling her more about each EXO member current life . 
 
She was told that firstly , D.O and Hana are going to have their second child and 
Sehun and Mikyoung are going to get a twins ! Wow ~ Maknae really is something hha !
Suho got a chance to go to oxford university because of his intelligent . Chanyeol and 
Kris was Scooted by a modelling agencies to become a model . Kai and Lay recently became 
the neighbourhood hotstuff because of their dancing skill . Xiumin and Chen ~ Umm ... 
Nothing much about them . Luhan is currently a pre-school teacher because of his love 
towards Chidlren and also patient towards them earn him a job at a pre-school . Last but 
least , Tao . Last news about him was that he is obssess with Gucci bag and currently he 
is working as a designer for Gucci brand . 
 
''WOW ~ Seriously ?'' Nayong ask as her eyes widened in surprised . 
''Yap and want to know something ?'' Baekhyun ask .
''Hmm ~ What is it ?'' She said as she look at Nahyun . 
 
''Byun Baekhyun , one of EXO's member is currently loving his wife with his whole 
heart sincerely until the end of his life and he is planning to add something into 
the family !'' Baekhyun said as he continue eating . 
 
''Add what ?'' Nayong ask 
''Hmm ~ Something ? Hahahah'' Baekhyun laughed .




Chapter 39 is up again ^.^
Sorry for any grammar mistake .
Please Subscribe and Comment <3