Just A Dream Or...

Angel And Devil

“That girl is walking around here again..” A boy whispered to his friend, you noticed that he glanced at you, you ignore it.

“Hey, girl. Want to hang out?” A boy asked, the boy that glanced at you hide at his back.

“Junhyung hyung! Don’t do it!” Dongwoon whispered to Junhyung. “Why you scared at her?!” Junhyung asked back, Dongwoon decided to silent. Yoseob, the boy who glanced at you a few seconds ago, look at you and you met eyes with him.

“Sorry, i’ve to-“ “Come on! You’re alone, right?” Junhyung asked hold your wrists, you glared at him.

“Let me go, jerk.” You said as you kicked his foot, he let go of you and yelled. “Yah!! What are you doing?!” Junhyung asked.

“Kicked your foots, what else?” You said as you put your hands at your pocket and leave.

“Damn it! I’ll get her next time!” Junhyung yelled, you can hear it from distance, with smirked at your lips.

“Hyung, you don’t know it when she’s angry..” Yoseob said. “SHOULD I CARE?!!!” Junhyung shouted, Yoseob nodded.

“I don’t care who is she, i’ll make her apologize to me!” Junhyung said and then leaving, Yoseob and Dongwoon following.

 

You were at your way to your home, when you opened the door, something fell on your face, a newspaper.

“I TOLD YOU! WE SHOULD DIVORCE!!!” Your mom shouted while throw all things, you rolled your eyes.

“IF WE SEPARATED, WHO WILL MANAGE NARA- N-nara, you’re home.” Your dad said, you smirked at him.

“This is so funny, now i think dad is the angel and mom is the devil.” You said as you go to your room.

“Kwon Nara!!!” Your mom shouted, but you don’t care with it.

You simply lay in your bed, your parents shouted at each other again, you shut your ears with a pillow but it didn’t work, you sighed.

*I want to get out of this ing house, eat human’s food? It will be good better than hear they screaming at each other.* You thought.

“YAH!! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!!” You shouted. “Nara! How dare you screaming at your parents?!” Your mom asked.

“Yes, i’m a devil, now! Like you even you’re an angel!” You shouted and covering your ears with a pillow again.

“Nara!” Your mom shouted again. You didn’t care and closed your eyes.

*I hope when i be the angel, i’m forget about this all.* You thought and start to sleep.

===

You opened your eyes, today is Sunday, you sit on your bed and yawned. Your mom knocking your bedroom’s door.

“Yeah?” You asked. “Nara.. We need to talk.” Your dad said, you wonder what happen, you forget about last night. You stood up and opened the door.

“Nara... We’re going to divorce.” Your mom said, you gasped. “But.. Why?” You asked.

“I know you’re forgot about last night, but we going to divorce, Nara.” Your dad said, you blinked at them.

“Then.. I’ll live with who?” You asked worriedly. “There is two options that you can choose.” Your dad said, you look at him.

“First, your mom will change you into totally angel, and send you to heaven.” Your dad said, your mom nodded. “S-second?” You whispered.

“Second.. You’ll live at the orpahage.” Your dad said, you gasped.

“C- can’t you change me into totally devil?” You asked nervously, your dad gasped. “I just asking, dad.” You said unsure.

“Well, if you want to be into totally devil, someone will send you to the hell.” Your dad said, you gasped.

“Remember, Nara. The hell is the bad place, it’s the reason why i come to earth, it’s better if you go to heaven.” Your dad said put his hands on your shoulders, you nodded slowly.

“Nara.. If you want to be the devil, there is three options for you.” Your mom said to you smiled weakly.

“What will you pick?” You dad asked, you shook your head.

“G-give me some days to think.” You said as you approached your home’s door.

“Wait! Nara!” Your mom shouted, you turned to her. “Just three days, dear.” Your mom said, you nodded and come out of your house.

You walking slowly in the park, your tears come out. *W-wait! Why you crying, Nara?* You thought, suddenly, someone hold your hands.

“We meet again, cutie.” Junhyung said as he smirked at you. “W-who are you?” You asked, Junhyung rolled his eyes.

“Do you forget about last night? You kicked someone’s foot and you forget about it? Arrgh!” Junhyung said scratching his head while Dongwoon and Yoseob walking towards you and Junhyung.

“What?” You asked, confused. “Hey, babe. Don’t pretend to be innocent.” Junhyung said.

“Babe? Why you call me like that?!” You asked. “Hey, i told you, don’t pretend to be innocent.” Junhyung said.

*W-wait, he said ‘last night’, it’s mean when i’m be the devil! Oh my god! Devil side! What are you doing to him?!* You thought. *I kicked his foot.* Suddenly, your devil side talking to you.

*Let’s me out, i’ll fight with them.* Your devil side said, you let her out.

“What’s your problem?” You asked to Junhyung. “Finally, don’t pretend again-“ You slapped his cheek, Yoseob gasped while Dongwoon just smiling and look around.

“What’s that? I don’t see it! Repeat again!” Dongwoon said, you smirked and slap Junhyung’s cheek again. Junhyung glared at Dongwoon. “I-i’m sorry, hyung.” Dongwoon said.

“Hyung!!” Yoseob shouted as he standing in front of you, Junhyung raised his eyebrows.

“What are you doing, Yang Yoseob?” Junhyung asked. “I know you’ll punch her, don’t do it, she’s a girl.” Yoseob said.

“Yah, what are you doing?” You asked coldly. “....” Yoseob decided to silent.

“Omo, omo! Yoseob! Are you like her? She’s not match with you, stop it!” Junhyung said as he laughed.

Yoseob rolled his eyes and take you to somewhere.

 

“What the hell are you doing?!” You shouted. “We need to talk.” Yoseob said.

“You want to divorce- What’s that?” You asked. *Hey, devil side, let me outtt!!* Your angel side thought. Suddenly, you become into an angel.

“Junhyung said, that i like you, right?” Yoseob said rubbed the back of his neck, you nodded. “It’s right, i love you.” Yoseob said nervously, you gasped.

“Even we’re not talk too much, yeah, i fell for you in the first time.” Yoseob said.

“WAIT!” You shouted, Yoseob look at you.

“You.. Do you want to believe?” You asked, Yoseob nodded. Suddenly, your wings come out. “I.. I’m not a human.” You said to him, he seems very shocked, his jaw opened. Suddenly, you ran away and leave him alone.

 

You go to a market, you feel hungry. You see at a fast food restaurant. *Human’s food? Mom never feed me with human’s food, they said that the taste is very good.* You thought as you took something from your pocket.

“Eerr.. Do you want to be some moneys?” You whispered as you look into a THREE stone, but suddenly, they change into a few of moneys, you smiling and come in the fast food restaurant.

*Luckily, no one saw it.* Your devil side thought, you buy a hamburger and come out of the restaurant, you opened your mouth and bite the hamburger. You froze in your spot, it’s very delicious! You enjoy your meal and go to your house.

“Oh, yeah.” You remember about this morning’s accident, you opened the door and... Nobody in the house.

 

“Nara.. We need to talk.” You wake up from your dream, you look around and sighed.

“Nara? Do you awake? Or still asleep?” Your mom asked. “I’m wake up!” You said.

“Dear, we’re going to divorce.” Your mom asked, you feel like your eyes want to popped out.

*WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENED NOW?!!* Your devil and angel side thought.

===

Hahaha, i want to make the sequel, but i will do it if you like this, if not, yeah, i'll not make the sequel._.v

Don't forget to leave a comment and subcribes! I'm sorry if i make many mistakes with my english^^