His Readings.

His Aura [Hiatus]

“Hey Kevin! What aura do you see now?!”

“Hmmm...” Kevin fix his eyes carefully on the girl with the pigtails. The other girls wait patiently as they look to be possess by his gaze. Kevin was a VERY good looking guy. His skin was smooth with a warm glow as his soft hair caresses down his cheeks. His deep eyes show the reflection of an light brown ocean as his plum pink lips stretch a smile. He was one the prettiest boy you would ever see. If his masculine body was hidden behind baggy clothes or something then you’ll certainly not know if he was guy or not. All the girl’s adore him, the guys admire him. No one really hated him, but jealously does fly around sometimes.
Not long ago, Kevin created a club that would give ‘readings’ to the students in his school. The purpose to these ‘readings’ is find the students their most suited or fated one. No one really understand or question how he does this or why, but the costumers, mainly girls, just want to get close to him. And sometimes when a guy comes, it’s just to get close to the girls. Kevin charges each person five bucks for their reading and more if there’s any other requests.
Kevin raises his finger up to her nose and slightly tap it; fan service. She blushes and squeals. His lashes dance as he finally finishes his ‘reading.’ The girl holds her hands together gazing at this angel.

“So Kevin, who’s my fated one???” She sings. He leans back into his chair as the girl leans forward.

“You’re fated one...” He hums. Kevin turns his head over to the exit of the door and points. “Is ELI!” He exclaims. All the girls gasp and turn to the guy standing behind all of the girls.

“ELI?!?!?!” They scream. The girl with the pigtails was already knocked out, laying on the floor. Eli was a very huge guy. He eats what he feels. Eli look around and point to himself.

“Me?!” He laughs and cheers. The other girls back up a bit. Kevin satisfyingly smiles and brushes his shoulders.

“Yes, you two have a very matching aura. You two will go well together!” He smiles and stands up. “Ok everyone, this is all for today!!! I have to go home now!!!” He announces and leads the girls out first. Eli quickly scurry over and help pigtails out. He thank Kevin for his help and walk off. “Ahh... Another successful day...” He sighs and takes off his top robe. The sun was just setting as the classroom reflected the red colors of it. Kevin rub his head and grab his water bottle. He takes off another layer of the get up and wipe his forehead.
He can hear the ticking of the clock. It was almost time for him to head out as he takes off his shirt, exposing his chest. “So hot today...” Kevin’s skin shines in the ray of the light as his slim figure move about the room. If any girl in the school even see this sight, she’ll surely have a hard time looking away. Kevin was just like an angel, hopping around, playing in the touch of the sun. He takes a quick look outside the window and sees the last bit of people going home. Girls laugh and gossip as they walk out the school’s property.

“How do you do it?” Someone suddenly ask from the door. Kevin jerk up and swiftly turn around. Standing in the doorway was a guy. Kevin pause for a second. He was wearing another high school’s uniform. His hair was neatly brush and his expression... Innocent. Kevin stare at him for what seems like minutes. This guy was...

Pretty...”

“Huh?” He utters. Kevin widen his eyes.

“OH UH! H-HEY! D-DID YOU COME HERE FOR A READING?! HAHAHA S-SORRY! IT’S OVER FOR TODAY BUT I’LL GLADLY READ YOU TOMORROW!” Kevin stutters. The guy look at him. He raise his fore finger to his lips.

“How...” He whisper. Kevin scrunches his brows.

“Hmm?”

“How is my aura now?” He quietly said. Kevin absorb the question and sigh. He close his eyes and smile. ‘He’s so quiet.”

“Oh.. Haha well your...” Kevin look up. His eyes widen. Kevin scan the guy’s body from head to toe. “What the...” He quickly charge over and grab the guy’s arm.

“Ah... What are you doing?” Kevin blink a couple of times trying to make sure he was certain of what he saw. “S-so can you see my aura?” The guy ask again. He leans in closer.

“How come...” Kevin stares blankly into the guy’s face. He shyly turns away.

“W-what are you doing?” Kevin notices the awkward position and let’s go.

“S-sorry but...” He takes a last look at the guy. “I’ll tell you tomorrow.” He said and walk back his clothing. “Please go home...” Kevin slowly breathe. He felt as if his heart was running a mile a minute. ‘What is it?’

“Thank you for your time.” The guy suddenly says. “My name is Shin Dongho by the way... Starting tomorrow I will be in this school and it was a pleasure to meet you.” He bow and walk off. Kevin grab his chin with his fore finger and thumb.


“What the heck... I couldn’t see his aura at all...” He whisper and close his eyes. “My chest is continuously pounding...