Scary Noona ( Minho - Yoona )

Isn't She Lovely

“ Min , please give me that bottle of water. “ Minho feel thirsty after practicing. She asked Taemin for give him a water. SHINee will comeback soon with mini album. And the title will be Sherlock. Sounds cool right. But they haven’t shoot the MV yet.

 

“ Yah , you guys. Do you know who will be the model in sherlock MV ? i heard it will be Jessica noona. I was really happy when manager hyung said that.” Jonghyun said and couln’t hide the excitement of his face. Yeah all members knew that he had crushed on her.

 

“Jinjjayo ? oh i thought it will be from f(x). Sulli maybe,” Taemin shy when said that. And it too obvious the proof that he likes Sulli.

 

 “The important is it isn’t Yoona noona again, i don’t want to hurt my finger again because everytime i saw her face i felt scared. Honestly i’d love it if it’ll be Yuri noona. “ Minho said in doesn’t really care face.

 

“Eiyyy , it was your fault captured by her beauty till you didn’t know that the basket ball will hit your hand. Not like you , i will be very happy if it will be Yoona noona. “ Key laughed. It’s not because he likes Yoona. But he always have fun with her. They both really match if it about fashion and they often shoopped together in weekend.

 

“Yah stop it already , whoever the model is we have to try our best in that MV. It already late anyway. It’d be better if back to dorm. “ Onew the leader finally spoke. He didn’t want this conversation go further and stopped it wisely.

 

They out from practice room and see Yoona passed by with hurry. She is still in Jung Hana costume with her hair tied and fashion terrorist clothes. But looks cute and still pretty. She is Im Yoona after all , Girls Generation’s visual.

 

“Oh Yoona yah “ Onew shocked and call her name.

 

“Oh oppa annyeonghasseyo. Hi guys, you must be have finished practice right ? you all look tired. But i’m sorry guys , i’m in hurry. I have to meet sajjangnim soon. He wait for me. Mianhae , we’ll talk later. “ Yoona said in regret tone

 

“It’s alright yoong ah, we also want go back to dorm. Take care yoong. “ Jjong answered it with smile in his face.

“okay , annyeong guys. “ Yoona said while walked away from them and waves her hands to them.

 

SHINee waves their hands to Yoona too. Except one , it’s Minho. He just stiff in his place. With his eyes straight at her till she lost of his sight.

She impressed him. He doesn’t know why but he liked to see her just now.

 

“ Cute. “ he murmured to his self , but he didn’t know that Taemin who is next to him heard that.

 

“ Mworago hyung ? cute ? “ Taemin and laughed. The rest member also follow taemin to tese him.

 

“ A Aniyo , what did you say ? i didn’t say that. Aissh it would be better if we go now , i am sleepy. Hooaammm “ Minho made fake yawn and walkad away from them in hurry while the others just laughed at him.

 

-In the Van-

 

Noona neomu yeppeo

Micheo

Replay replay replay

 

Onew sing his debut song and the others follow him.

 

“Hyung , let’s change noona with Yoona “ Key suggested whille the other only laughed. And continue to singing.

 

Yoona neomu yeppeo

Micheo

Replay replay replay

 

Honestly Minho finds it’s irritating. But suddenly his smile appears on his face. He take his phone and starting to text a girl.

 

To : Scary Yoona Noona

 

Noona , let’s go lunch together tomorrow .