Til We've Lost Our Tomorrows

Neverland

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Seunghyun had often been told he hung out with the "wrong sort", or the "bad crowd". He'd never really paid much heed to these terms, as he coudn't remember a day in his life when the hours hadn't consisted of drugs and violence, a never-ending cycle of running, whether it be away from the authorities or a drunken friend haphazardly swinging a broken bottle about. He had no recollections of a time when he wasn't weighed down with worry, fearing for his life as the minutes passed by.

He didn't complain, though. This was just how life was.

Seunghyun didn't bother to brush away the hair that had fallen into his eyes, slicked to his forehead with sweat and grime. His breathing came out in heavy pants as he clutched at his ribs, which felt as though they'd shattered. He stumbled backwards, away from the hulking form of his unmericful adversary, falling as a result. Fearfully, the young male peered upwards, making out the glint of a dagger through the gloom that hung over the alley.

"Beg for your life, pretty boy, or you won't have it much longer," a rumbling voice threatened, puncuating this command with a sharp kick to Seunghyun's face. The crunch of bones breaking pierced the twilight, the boy's eyes squeezing shut tightly as pain coursed through him.

Seunghyun winced, anticipating another blow to his already bloody face--but it never came. He cautiously opened his eyes, surprised to find the man had disappeared, an insconpicuous blood stain on the ground the only indication anyone had been there.

Slowly, agonizingly, Seunghyun rose from the ground, having to pause frequently as gasps of pain escaped him. He staggered forward, attempting to halt the steady stream of blood flowing from his noise, though it was to no avail.

"Are you okay?" The sudden prescence of another male startled Seunghyun, nearly causing him to collapse again, until strong arms encircled his waist and steadied him. It took a few moments for the beaten boy to respond, unable to find the proper words through the haze of pain dulling his senses.

"N-Ne... Gomawo..." he rasped, a smile spreading across his lips despite the circumstances. "Uh... Who are you?"

The other appeared unconvinced by these reassurances, though he answered, "Lee Hongki, at your service~" Hongki bowed, one arm still wrapped around Seunghyun's narrow waist as he manuevered them out of the alley.

"Song Seunghyun. Where are we going?" The words were barely audible; it was taking all his strength to hold onto his consciousness, which he could feel slipping away from him with every step forward.

"Don't worry about that, Seunghyun-ah~ Trust me," Hongki murmured, and Seunghyun decided to do just that as he felt the other's breath ghost across his cheek. Even if he'd only just met the boy, even if he only knew his name, Seunghyn closed his eyes and trusted.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Seunghyun's smile was nearly blinding, lips stretching ear-to-ear as a laugh could be heard from the young boy. Hongki sat beside him on the park bench they'd decided to relax on, lazily taking in the scenery that was spread out before them. Picturesque trees and a sparkling lake were a feast for their eyes, and Seunghyun found an indescribable happiness overflowing within him as he basked in the warm sunlight.

It'd been a month since Hongki had found him, bloody and beaten in an alley.

He couldn't understand what had possessed the elder to save him. After all, there were dozens of cases just like his, guys like him trapped in the hellhole that'd been his previous life. He must have done something good in a past life, because he'd never had luck this good before. He liked to think of it as fate that brought them together, though.

"Yah, Seunghyun-ah, are you even listening to me?" A voice brought him out of his reverie, allowing him to finally notice the hand Hongki had been waving in front of his face.

The younger male chuckled sheepishly, ruffling his hair a bit. "Of course, hyung~ I heard everything you said~" Though both were aware this was a lie, Hongki couldn't be mad at Seunghyun when he was looking at him like that. Seunghyun knew this quite well.

Hongki crossed his arms, a pout twisting his lips, and Seunghyun had the sudden urge to erase it with his own lips... He'd been having such urges for the past few weeks or so, after he'd fully recovered from his wounds. He'd ended up moving in with the older boy, after much arguing about how he had no safe place to stay. Arguing with Hongki was akin to arguing with a brick wall. It wasn't going to move no matter how much you pushed it. 

Living with Hongki had been... different, to say the least. But somehow, their personalities just clicked. They were both extremely playful, and Hongki could tolerate his goofiness. Seunghyun was allowed to be himself in the other's presence, and that wasn't something he'd experienced before. His days were full of laughter and smiles, jokes and playful nudges. He'd never been so happy.

"What's on your mind, hm?" Hongki leaned forwards, his face nearing Seunghyun's in a way that caught him completely off guard. Before really thinking through his words, he blurted out, "You."

An amused smirk fell onto Hongki's lips as he raised his eyebrows, and Seunghyun felt his heart begin to beat just a tad faster. "Really? What about me, Seunghyun-ah?" Hongki's voice had lowered to a whisper, leaning even closer to the younger boy in order to be heard. Seunghyun blinked, his mind becoming fuzzy as a result of their close proximity.

"Nothing... particular..." He stammered, eyes widening ever so slightly as he felt warm fingers intertwine with his. Before he could process what had happened, he was being pulled off the bench, tugged along by Hongki who he followed without protest. In no time they'd returned to Hongki's house, Seunghyun stumbling behind the other as he was more or less dragged.

"Hyung, wha-" Seunghyun was silenced by Hongki's lips, which were now pressed against his, soft and pliant as they effortlessly molded together. Was this really happening? Seunghyun melted into the kiss, feeling his back collide the door as Hongki gently pushed him up against it. Heat coiled in his lower abdomen as he wrapped his arms around Hongki's neck, savoring the taste of the other.

His lips parted when Hongki's tongue a tingling trail upon the lower, sending sparks coursing through his body. A commanding tongue was into his mouth, and a moan escaped Seunghyun as Hongki deepened the kiss, entangling his fingers in the younger's hair and tugging slightly. Hongki slipped a knee between Seunghyun's legs, causing him to gasp in pleasure at the delicious friction that resulted.

"Hyung," Seunghyun breathed, closing his eyes as the sensations threatened to overwhelm him. Hongki drew back, panting heavily, eyes hooded with arousal. 

"Seunghyun-ah~" He murmured, placing gentle butterfly kisses along the younger boy's jaw, down his neck, eliciting more lovely gasps and moans. "I've wanted this for so long~"

Eyes widened in response to this admission, though Seunghyun wasn't given the chance to respond as warm lips descended upon his once again. Soon the heat became too much, and Hongki pulled back once again in order to lead Seunghyun to his bedroom. The younger male fell back onto multiple pillows, arms automatically wrapping around Hongki once he'd climbed atop him.

Once their lips met again, everything else faded into a pleasant oblivion. Nothing else mattered but the electrifying feeling of skin against skin, hands entangled in hair and tongues meeting in a languid dance. Through the fog of arousal and happiness, Seunghyun managed to form a sentence he'd been meaning to say for the past month, those weeks that'd seemed more like years of eternal bliss.

"I love you, hyung."

"I love you too, Seunghyun..."

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Seunghyun's eyes snapped open, and his breath caught as he was met with darkness. Was it nighttime already? What had happened? His mind was muddled, he found himself unable to think straight, though he was filled with an unexplainable contentedness. All of a sudden the memories came crashing back into him, in one ball of confusion and ecstasy. He felt his cheeks heat up slightly as he recalled just exactly what he and his hyung had done...

His hyung! Where was Hongki? Had he left? Seunghyun felt worry well up in his gut for a few moments, before he shifted slightly and felt a hand touch his own. A soft smile appeared on his lips as he gently slipped his fingers into Hongki's, fitting them together like puzzle pieces.

Just a few weeks ago he'd been living a hopeless life, wasting his days away. But now that he had Hongki, he didn't have anything to worry about anymore. Everything was perfect.

Life was perfect, as long as he had Hongki.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

And there you have it. :3 Let me know what you guys think~~
Hope it wasn't too lame... Once again, me and my failure kiss scenes... XD