Chapter 1

No More Scandals (Sequel to Meeting My Idol/Lover)

(Jiyoung's POV)

"Jiyoung, wake up and go greet the people in the living room." I heard my mom say. I got up and did all the basic things that everyone does in the morning. I got out and saw Taemin and his parents. Why was he here? Just then a sudden flashback came.

"Jiyoung, don't you like someone? Like someone in mind?" A classmate of mine asked me. I didn't hesitate to answer.

"Nope, I don't believe in love." I answered her.

"What about Taemin? He's good." She suggested.

"No, I like it if I'm still single." I said as Taemin got up. My classmate left as he came.

"Hey Jiyoung, wanna-" "No, I don't want to go out with you." I cut him off as I knew what he was going to say.

"Awh, why not? I ask you every single day!" He pouted and crossed his arms.

"I'm just not up for it. I just don't believe in love." I said repeating it ever since he asked me out.

"Just wait Kang Jiyoung! You will be mine." He glared at me then left.

Now he's here with his parents. I looked at my dad. I gave him the look. "They want an arranged marriage." He answered studying my face. I knew Taemin wanted that.

"A what?" I tried staying calm.

"An arranged marriage. Taemin told us how much you two like each other." His mother smiled happily.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Lee I never liked Taemin and after what he just did today, I don't think I will ever like him." I bowed and left to my room and locked the door. Someone was banging on the door. I kept quiet.

"Jiyoung-ah! Open the door!" Taemin said banging a little bit louder. "Come on, will ya?" I got up and opened the door.

"What do you want?" I kept a straight face on and saw his parents and mines standing behind him staring at us.

"Why won't you agree to this?" He asked stupidly.

"Because I believe the one you marry is the one you love." I answered him.

"I love you though." He protested.

"You don't love me. You just really like me." I smiled at him. "Find someone who will like you back okay?"

"I really like you!" His eyes were teary. I went over to him and gave him a little hug. 

"We could stay friends." I said and broke the hug.

"Friends..." He stood there with a straight face. "I guess..." He said then went back to the living room.

I closed the door quickly and positioned my ear to the door to listen. "Omma, we are friends!"

"Bwoh? I thought you wanted to..." From that point I couldn't hear anymore from them. I stayed in my room just thinking about this issue. Then I got a text message from Sulli.

Sulli:

Jiyoung! At five lets go eat!

Jiyoung:

Where? We could buy ice cream right? (\ (^o^) /)

Sulli:

Hmm... Good question... Kekeke

Jiyoung:

Sulli, call me!! Okay? It's... important.

I know that she likes Taemin... but she had to know so she could finally take some action. After a few minutes waiting for thecall, I heard a few barks just ahead of me. And then I saw a tall man who seem familiar. Who was it? His emotion shown seemed to be sad. I wanted tocomfort him to see what's wrong but as I was debating to do so, Sulli finally called. I told her everything.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know I know! It took me FOREVER to update!!! And I'm sorry!!! >.< Forgive me!!!