Living is the hardest thing to do

Ga-in starter #2

(this starter is the one people seem to like the most^^ It is  very fun roleplaying with this one!)

 

"when did it start?" Ga-in's eyes flipped open as they searched around the room nervously. The tapping sound started up again. "Miss Ga-in-sshi..When did it start?" The mute women watch the pale walls terrified. "Calm down, you are safe here. No one will hurt you now." Lies. She thought with a light smirk against her lips. "LIAR! YOU ING LIAR!" Throwing herself at the much bigger male her fist dug into his chest yelling meaningless things at him. Two larger men came running in tearing her horrified body away from his. "I see she isn't ready to talk. Send her back to her room, bring me the next one." The yelling was soon stopped with the help of a needle. Her eyes lowered down to the floor as they carried her out. A twisted grin grew on her face as she saw other patient's visitors. It was the fact that she had no family, no one to come comfort her in this endless hell. Many of them gasped or turned away from her behavior and well, she knew they all thought she was as insane as the ones in straight jackets. But was she?
 
 
Being thrown back into her small stall of a room she quickly scrambled away from the male's to the farthest corner of the room. Now if those visitors saw this, would they take back their disgusted stares? One of then men struck her at the cheek, she let out a light yelp quickly burying her head into his chest. The mute women took over her again. Some time passed now...hours? Days? She was pulled up and taken into another room. This one was more open, more inviting.  There she took her medication and got some "free time". Taking a seat with the women around her age she watched at they played with such childish toys. Her eyes fix on the visiting room. Thinking to herself she watched looking to see who came out and came in. Theres a slight chance you can make it. Don't get caught. She thought to herself as before she could even get up to go she was pulled up. Well of course; it was meal time. The memory came flashing into her mind. -One of the nations biggest K-pop idols Son Ga-in has been put into a mental institute for attempt suicide.- Shutting her eyes she so desperately tried to get the images out of her head. A quite disturbed scream came from her lips as many looked back at her.
 
 
 
 
Once again she was carried off and thrown into the dull white room. She stayed for what felt like years. Pulled up once again the nurses took her to get clean. Petrified she sat in the visitor room while they got to cleaning the rest of the rooms. Was it always like this? seeing the kind gestures Ga-in pulled her legs closer to herself sitting in a fetal position. Were was her kindness? Were was her family? Gone. It was all gone to her.  Her eyes were tired and dark from the lack of sleep. Her face and fragile body was bruised from the blows she so occasionally got. She looked away quickly quite embarrassed of her display.