Am I alone in this fight?

Unlimited Friendship

Tonight is a very cold night!....I can't see anything,but can hear everything..

Every scream....

Every cry..

Every shout of burden..

and every shot of guns and every frightning bombs...

 

 

I am Luff (Jirayu Laongmanee)....My parents fight for our country(Thailand)...Why do they need to fight for this country.When this country put us down and killed so many innocent people...I don't want to fight for that trash cause I can't get any benifit from it. It's so confusing..Am I alone in this Fight?....( Fight for freedom from his country )

------

I am Prim (Bea Binene)..My family is the richest ones in our country...Maybe I am cold hearted outside..But I have a warm heart inside...We are here in our family plaine....We are going to our secret underground shelter in Thailand..I'm here with my bestfriend Maroo (Kathryn Bernardo)..

-----

SEPTEMBER 6,3030

Luff went outside his hiding place( cage )..He saw some children, adults, infants and brave teenagers  laying hopelessly dead..

 He went to their farm....And there...He saw his father dead....He also saw his mother with his 13 days old sister dead...Luff can't believe to what has happened...a confusing question striked his mind.."Why did they did this to my family, even to my sister!?" he said..with unstoppable tears falling from his eyes...

Luff went to the weapons store..He drag some guns...some bombs...some knives...helmets...emergency kit..and he got all the weapons he needed for his own war...

-----

SEPTEMBER 7, 3030

Luff is in the Thai International Ariport ..Waiting for some government soldiers to come( for him to kill)...But suddenly...An  private airplaine from different country  was landing...Luff was confused...Cause no one should enter  Thailand.or be killed..But when the passengers were going out from the airplaine...Luff saw a girl that captivates him....And suddenly....The old woman got shot...and the girl screamed hopelessly...the second shot was heard...and the old man was shot on its head....the girl ran so fast with the other girl....Then Luff saw the soldiers that shot the old woman and man...Luff rushly said to the girls to ran fast..Luff was battling with the soldiers...without noticing that the two girls were caught by some  girls...

------

Prim's plaine is now in the territory of Thailand....." I don't have a good feeling about coming here." "No it's gonna be okay Prim!"

"Yesssss!!!!!Finally!!!we are already here!!"

"I'm telling you guys..I think something bad will happend.."

When they were coming down from the plaine...Prim saw a guy who is armned...

"Hey Maroo!...Look at that guy..."

"Uhm...Yeah...hes cute :") "

"No!!! I mean...Why is he so armned if nothing bad is happening here?"

"Ayshhh.....Prim...Please stop it!...Just thank God that we are safe on our journey!"

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Da-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-d-d-d-d~~~?!"

"Prim we should go now!"

A guy was going towards them telling

"RAN!!!!! GO!!!!!!!and GET DOWN!!!!"

Prim and Maroo ran fast...but probably..They were caught by some soldiers...

------

Luff went to get the girls...But he was cornered by the soldiers...But then he went to the girls running..He touched Prim's hand....But suddenly a gun fire was heard....

------

SEPTEMBER 8, 3030---(Luff and Prim_)

"Where am I?"

"You are in jail"

"Oh but!? AHHH!!!!!!!!"

"Don't get up ,stupid!!..You were shot on the back yesterday!!!"  --

"Next time be  wiser okay!!!??...Not everytime is a joke....Especially yesterday..When you made that...........

That FAILLL ATTEMPT of your's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Actually..You should thank me for that....at least..someone thought tof helping you."

"Pskkkkkkkkkk......I'm gonna sleep now!!!..

"BUT!?"

"Just shhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~"

-------

(Luff and Maroo)

"Hey! Your already awake!So?How is your back feeling..here's some food"

"Ahmmm..It's ok.....a little...And............I think I can eat by myself now...You don't need to do that for me. hahahaha :)"

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"Ah! Don't mind Prim....She was just shocked to what happened to her parents yesterday"

"It's okay (*cause I like her*)......Cause I can relate to her feelings"

"Oh!Why??"

"Because..My family is already dead...And I have nothing!"

"You have me!...Don't worry! .....I can be your friend..I will listen to all of your  stories and problems.."

"Thanks a lot!"

"By the way...My name is Maroo! What about you?"

"Mine is Luff"

"Nice name..."

"Thanks...MAROO! :))"

-----

MAROO's DIARY

September 8

Dear Diary,

                            I think I'm in love with this guy... Luff is his name.. :* .....I really really like him!And he also has a cute voice,
Hahahaha! Prim is so mean to him!....Funny Prim...That's why nobody likes her.And that's all for now diary! Good night!

 

 

 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now...Thank you for reading...Sorry for late update..But I hope you like it..I will update as soon as possible again...for the next chapter...Thanks again!!!