→ SMEnt World tour in Japan EVE

♡ You are Ma Boy , You're Ma GIRL ♡

 

→ Jonghyun POV

 

 

♥ Tmr our concert will be at Japan , i mean SM Entertainment, yes, we are going to Japan again. World Tour at there , i can't help but to think that all shawol is so happy to see us right? Japanese Shawol , aren't you excited to see us? I hope i can all of you again shall we? "Jonghyun hyung, What are you going bring to Japan?" Minho asked me. yeah, this question gone through my mind, What should i bring? "Hmm... I think i will my dino fluffy toy. and some snacks, so when i am bored i can sit there and eat." I say. "Alright." Minho reply with a face. You know. I swear that time i feel like pointing middle finger to him . and feel like wanna slap him. So, i kinda excited because i can see SNSD noona. Espcially Taeyeon Noona, She is the most awesome girl in the group, yes she older than me 1 month only you know ? I can't accept the fact that she just older than me 1 month. I thought should be 1 year old, than a month. LET ME REPEAT AGAIN ONE MONTH. NEED ME TO SAY MORE? OKOK . Let me chill now. So , i like Dino. Maybe, people keep saying me that i look like a dino, and what you know , i get used to it. and buy myself a dino. But because of this newest album, [sherlock] i have slim down. you know it's impossible for a perfect dino like me to slim down. Yeahh . It's a NO NO ! I can't wait to see her oh my god.