In Your Eyes.

The Game Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 
Before anything else, I would like to say..."Hi" :D it's been a long time :D
anyway, i've put the a/n at the beggining cause I feel like I need to cause I've been gone for quite a while :D
but hey i'm still alive and breathing *thank god* XD 
so let's go back to the story and find out what happened next, shall we?? :3

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Thousand of thoughts are running on Yoona's mind right now. Of course she's happy that things are getting better between her and Jessica now but she can't help but feel that guilt is eating her up. How can she managed to be happy with Jessica but cheat with the girl who has been with her in her darkest times. It's not like she can't treat what she and Jessica did as a mistake. Let's say it was a mistake but for her, it doesn't seem like a mistake at all. How can you call it a mistake when it was what you heart desires all along. She can't call it a mistake. Jessica is not a mistake. Not at all. 

 

But guilt is building up on her. Should she just come clean and tell Seohyun everything which will hurt the girl and she doesn't want that to happen. Like what she said before, Seohyun took a part in her heart. She can't break it to her just like that. 

 

She still don't have any idea on what to do. She will just go with the flow and let the waves take her where it plans to. 

 

Right now, she just wants to make it up to Jessica. All the pain she brought to the girl. She wants to ease it all and create new memories.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Jessica skipped happily downstairs as she opened the little flower shop and a certain eyesmiling girl never failed to notice the good aura surrounding the girl. 

 

"You're exceptionally happy today." Tiffany said as she spare a glance at the girl. 

 

"I am." she smiled a genuine one. 

 

"And why is that?" the girl by the counter asked. 

 

"I just feel energized." she gave a smile to the questioning girl. 

 

"If you say so." Tiffany was sure that there is more to it that just feeling energized but she decided to shrug it off. She also took notice that Jessica seems to be blooming like a girl who is inlove. "By the way, I-" 

 

"Hey Fany." Jessica cut her off and faced her. "I'm going out today and I don't know what time I'll be back." 

 

Tiffany couldn't do anything but mindlessly give a nod.

 

"Thanks." came from Jessica. It was a rare sight for Jessica to go out not to mention the exceptionally happy aura of the girl.

 

"Do you have a date?" she furrowed her eyebrows in a puzzled manner. 

 

Jessica just gave her a shy smile before going back upstair and left Tiffany's question unanswered but base on the girl's smile, Tiffany assumed that the girl indeed have date. 

 

"Wait-" she paused. "If she's going out..." she trailed. "Who's gonna be left in the shop when that tanned-girl asked me to go with her?" she asked in an almost scandalous tone. 

 

"Aisshhh! Stress!" 

 

~*~*~*~*~ 

Yoona's POV

 

I was on my way to pick up Jessica when my phone rang. I answered it and put it on speaker and I heard the lively tone of Seohyun on the other line. 

 

"Hey Yoongie~" 

 

"Yes?" I replied shortly. I still can't bring myself to talk to her even if it's not personal. I'm too guilty to do anything.

 

"Where are you?" 

 

"I'm at uhmmm......at the office." she lied. "I'm doing some paperworks that needs to be done." she hates to lie but she needs to. 

 

"Is that so." 

 

"Why?" I asked. 

 

"I was just going to ask you out for lunch but you're obviously busy so maybe next time?" 

 

"I'm sorry Juhyun. Maybe next time? I promise." I'm really sorry. I can't today. I promised Jessica to bring her out. 

 

"Okay. I love you." 

 

"Okay. Bye." I didn't know why I can't bring myself to say those three words again. Maybe I myself is not so sure anymore. 

 

 

Meanwhile.....

 

I put my phone back on my handbag as I turned my body away from the door. I sighed. I was planning to surpise visit her but I was greeted by disappointment and by a lie. 

 

"Can I do anything for you ma'am?" a girl seated by the cubicle near the door asked me. 

 

"Did she said where she's going?" I asked the girl. 

 

"No ma'am. She just left without saying a word." the girl answered with honesty. 

 

"Is that so." I thought for a while. She lied to me. "Please don't tell her I dropped by." 

 

"Okay ma'am Seo." the girl bowed her head to me and I bowed a little in return before walking away from Yoona's office. 

 

What's going on Yoona? 

 

~*~*~*~*~ 

 

Tiffany's POV 

 

Kwon Yuri brought me to a restaurant to officially meet her father. I can't help but feel nervous even if it's only acting. 

 

"Please be more relax." Yuri whispered to me. "You look like you could use a bathroom." 

 

"I am relax!" I softy shouted while flailing my hands in defense. 

 

"Oh really?" she loooked at me with a disbelief look. 

 

I was about to retort bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter