Truce

Looking for Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfI-wYRrp5s

~Infinite - Request~

 

 

“C your lips have been pouting since earlier! Is it because Joongki left?”

 

You are still pouting when you looked at your Jay oppa. You are currently sitting on the stone bench in your backyard, while watching L teach Woori how to ride the scooter in front of your house.

 

“Oppa, does Woori really need to know how to ride a scooter? And why does she need to learn when the highways on America are wide? And if she want to learn, she should’ve ask you why does it has to be L oppa?”  you ask your brother continuously.

 

Eversince Woori saw the new L, you noticed that she keeps on clinging to your best friend. And you are pissed that L entertains Woori's clinginess to him. But then again that is his nature, he entertains any girls who showed interest of him. But you can’t take it that he choose to flirt with your cousin, and most of all you can’t accept the fact that until now you still don’t talk to each other but when Woori talks to him he always have time.

 

You weren’t sure if he is intentionally ignoring you. It was starting to piss you off. This is the first time it happened to the two of you. For you he doesn’t have the right to do this to you.

 

When Woori and L entered the house you blocked their way and looked at Woori.

 

“Woori, I’m just going to talk to my ‘best friend’” you gave emphasis to the word best friend.

 

Woori shrugged and went in ahead. When she was already far from you, you faced L. you suddenly felt speechless when you saw L staring at you. It’s been a long time since you two talked.

 

Staring at him now, you realized that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter