The First

103 Year Old High School Student

 

Soft sobbing noises were heard throughout the house. A girl in a white dress was curled up against the wall. Her dark hair, sore red eyes and pink lips contrasted with her pale skin and white dress. Although she was crying, no tears came out.

The white curtains flowed along with the wind, making a soft howling noise. As the cool Sunday night breeze flowed through the girl’s hair, loud noises were heard along with it. The girl smirked, stopping her drama before suddenly disappearing, reappearing near the window.

Outside, 8 kids walked towards the front door. 3 girls walked closely together, arms linked while 5 other guys were scattered around them “Oppa, I really don’t want to go inside.” The girl with bangs and long wavy hair whispered to the guy closest to her.

“Aish, girls are such scaredy cats. The house probably isn’t haunted anyways.” The guy further ahead, wearing a grey T-shirt, black skinny jean and leading the group teased, 3 other boys snickered at the girls.

“Yah, that’s my girl you’re talking to!” The tallest guy protested, he turned towards the girl “Don’t worry, Oppa is here.” He softly said while entwining their hands together. The boy at the front and the guy next to him exchanged disgusted looks.

 

The girl at the window smirked before disappearing.

 

 

The 8 arrived on the front porch. The boy in the black skinnies opened the door carefully, 3 other boys followed him in. The girls took their time to enter, the lovey dovey couple were last to enter and they seem quite relaxed, the guy had his hands on the girls shoulders calmly pushing her in. Once they had all gathered in the house, they travelled together into the living room. The youngest out of the group, a young boy that was just 16 was leading the front clinging onto his older brother, the guy in the black skinnies. He looked around the house; oddly there was a fresh blue flower on the table stand he eyed it with curiosity and just as he was about to look away, the flowers wilted. His eye’s widened, he turned to his brother in hope that maybe he saw it too.

The brother was perhaps the non-believer. He cared nothing about ghost, only to come here for his friends and crush. He smiled at his little brother who had just clinged onto him and then secretly, he took a small glance at his crush. She had messily tied up her hair and wore nerd glasses. She was slim, though she wasn’t as pretty as the two other girls she was obviously the most funniest, bravest and loudest. He thought to himself that this was the best chance of him and her getting together, just imagining her clinging onto him in fright. But then his brother, he wouldn’t want his brother to think of him like that. He wanted his brother to think he was manly and strong and not just someone who went swooning over girls.

The girl with the ulzzang glasses was completely aware of the fact that the guy was looking at him. There was a sudden girly scream, all the attention turned to the little boy clinging onto the non-believer. The little brother suddenly ran out of the house, dragging the older brother along. The guys crush ran after him.

The rest of the group looked at each other in fright. “O-oppa…” The girl with bangs pointed at a blue teddy bear which stood on top of the fireplace. She took steps back, hiding behind her boyfriend. The bears head slowly shifted its head up; the right eye had fallen out, still being held by a piece of thread. The bear took slow steps toward the edge of the fireplace; where it slowly crouched down to sit. It reached for a knife, not too far away from the fire place and then it looked up again, this time though, only the eyes were showing and they all swore that they saw a little spark at the edge of the bear’s eyes. But before the bear could make any more moves, the kids ran out of the house.

 

 

A girl sat on the lounge chair in front of the fireplace; she was slouched against the backrest of the chair. She sadly sighed at the fact that they haven’t even got to the bathroom yet, maybe that new teddy bear trick was too harsh on them, but she sadly pulled herself up, accepting the fact that she had scared away her personal entertainment. Again, She sighed getting up to go pick up the teddy bear on the floor, “Sorry, Mr Scotch” She said while dusting the dust off the bear and placing it softly back on top of the fireplace. She cursed to herself when she noticed that they had damaged the paint on the wall. However, despite the fact that she actually noticed it, she walked past it.

She hurriedly made her way up the stairs, skimming her hands along the dusty railing and her feet, barely touching the ground; she floated her way up, going through walls until she returned to the tiny bedroom at the back of the house. She reached for her uniform that neatly hung behind the door; slowly and carefully she put it on with much care. She checked herself in the mirror, patting some areas and flattening of some other. She her heal, quite quickly, she made her way out of the house with a skip; fading away in the 400am darkness.


A boy walked confidently through the gates of the school, greeted by dozens of girls and a few guys. One would think he was totally used to the attention he got from everyone.

A group of close friends greeted him quickly before rushing away

 

Except, he wasn't used to this, he expected more attention, he wanted more attention.

Groups of girls talked together, not even looking his way!

 

He admitted that he was hot, smart, talented, prefect if you must say. But how else would you have expected him to gain the tittle of the kingka?

He walked straight towards a group of guys

 

Being labeled a 'Kingka' was no ordinary thing; you needed charisma, connections or even grades! But on top of all that, you needed looks. It's not a title in which someone could gain from scratch-- 

He stopped near the group of boys who greeted him with hugs and punches, but quickly afterone of them grabbed his wrist.

--right?

 

"Woah, Kim Myungsoo! You have certainly missed a lot!"

"It's been crazy around here!"

"Hyung, I don't know what to do!"

"It's quite exciting, really-"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey- Watch what you say there Hoya!"

"I'm just saying that it'll be nice to have something new around here..."

"But not something that’s this big!"

"I'm with Hoya on this one... She's hot"

"Yah!, Nam Woohyun!"

 

They all stopped in front of a large room, students crowded around the door. People moved out of the way for the passing kingka's nudging and giggling at one another. There, a girl sat in the middle of the room, she was dresses perfectly in her school uniform, she talked quietly with the girl and boy sitting across of her.

"She's terrifyingly perfect, seriously" squeaked Sungjong. "Would It kill me to find out why she's so freaking perfect, why can't I be like her?!"