Meeting [part 1]

Scandal

 

WARNING: I didn’t check any grammar mistakes or spelling .___________.
I will later, I am too lazy right now XD
____________________________________________________________________________________
It didn’t take Nichkhun too long to reach the dorms, and as soon as he parked in front of their apartment- Junsu ,Taecyeon and Wooyoung were already waiting outside.

“Took you long enough Khunnieeeee” Taecyeon grinned as he purposely stretched out the “Cute” name he had given Nichkhun months ago when he  overheard his mother calling him that name. It was way too good to pass up, and he knew this annoyed Nichkhun to no end.

Hey! Only my mommy can call me that” he pronounced in English- he didn’t want the other members to find out where this nickname had derived from- it was already embarrassing enough having Taec make fun of him for it.

“ In Korean please”, Junsu said as he swept his bangs off to the side, he always disliked the fact that English was his weakness- except when it came to singing in English, he was a different person.

“I heard something about Mom and Call” Wooyoung started as he drifted off into a daydream trying to figure out what Nichkhun had said, if he remembered correctly my means it belongs to the person who said it, and can  means to be able to do something…. My Mom can call ,he thought and groaned in dissatisfaction; if only he remembered the rest of what Nichkhun said he might have figured it out. He smiled though, he had improved a lot in English.

Nichkhun quickly made his way towards Wooyoung in a rush afraid he might have cracked the code, and pinched his cheeks.
“Aigoo, I was talking about you Wooyoung, and how I call you mommy” he said as he pinched his cheeks tighter until they turned a light pink.
“Oww, that hurts. Stooooooooooooop it~” he whined cutely pounding softly on Nichkhun’s chest.
“ At least now you are pretty with those pink cheeks” , he removed his fingers from Wooyoungs cheeks, and winked his “killer” wink at him.

The other laughed when Wooyoung pretended to faint from the shock of Nichkhun’s killer wink.
------
The ride wasn’t too long as they made their way towards Seongbuk-gu to pick up Junho and Chansung who had been stranded there due to the fact their chauffer has a family emergency to attend, apparently his daughter was taken to the emergency room. They had both volunteered to stay, and wait for their members to pick them up- they had finished some business at Seongbuk-gu which translated to- shopping for clothes and eating out.

Taecyeon started to dial Junho’s number in an attempt to find their exact location. Currently they were at some sort of bakery- SEANAS they said; It was a newer bakery at Seongbuk-gu that had become the “hot spot” for travelers and natives, as they prepared pastries of all kinds.

Plugging in the address of the bakery into the GPS on his phone- they were 10 minutes away from the Bakery if the traffic wasn’t too scandalous.
__________________________________________________________________
At SEANAS with Junho and Chansung

They had left their dorms earlier that day, Junho wanted to check out the bakery some girl group members had spazzed backstage at music bank two weeks before when he decided to go and support  some of the SNSD members during their RUN DEVIL RUN promotions- which he found kind of hot but he didn’t share that with anyone.

He was curious to see how great this bakery was, and in fact he grew a sudden craving for something sweet since yesterday- and it was just unbearable today. Chansung being, well Chansung followed his hyung in the quest to eat some yummy food. Lately, the food Taecyeon made during the week hadn’t been very tasty though it wasn’t Taec’s fault since their manager had forced them on a strict diet due to their comeback being just around the corner.

He was quite smart about sneaking out today with Chansung asking manager to let them go because they just HAD to go guy this shirt at the store that ran out online. Besides,  just for today- he would break his dietand then after this it would be BAM back to his diet.

Before they left, Junho had placed some glasses on his face, and a hat to cover the red hair he had dyed last week for their upcoming comeback, he didn’t want to stand out too much today . Chansung on the other hand, had placed a panda hat on his head and c’est tout.

It had taken them all morning to find the stupid bakery, he had forgotten to search up the address the night before, and it didn’t help that there were a lot of fangirls around him so he couldn’t ask freely where the bakery was, because they would spread the word online that he and Chansung went to a bakery, and the next day it might be on allkpop or a website where their manager could get a hold of that information- and if he did...he’ make them workout until they threw it up, but he was just exaggerating, their manager was pretty cool- he just didn’t want his manager to not trust him anymore, even though technically he DID buy a shirt…..and he didn’t see it before on the online stores.

When they did find the bakery, the  scent of sweets and bread made his mouth water and he started to daydream of the wonderful world of pastries, where he would slide down a Cannoli slide, and land himself in a puddle of pudding-chocolate pudding. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt something wet in his shoulder.  He realized too late what it was, his shoulder had been soaked by Chansung’s saliva- he was drooling too.

As they made their way inside, Junho couldn’t help but be mesmerized by the beauty of the bakery. The place was huge, an filled with lights that seemed dimmed enough to give the bakery a sort of elegant feel to it1. He was pulled by Chansung towards the front and center of the bakery2 to check out some of the pastries served here. Though he quickly let go of Chansung, as me made his way towards the deeper section of the store where there were sweets and candies in boxes ready to take3. He decided he would buy a box of sweets for his hyungs, and share it when they were alone. He walked slowly towards the boxed sweets still in awe by the bakery, and rushed towards one of the stands where a particular pink ribbon boxed caught his eye.

1. http://www.visitsaltlake.com/mysaltlake/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/paradise-bakery-offerings.jpg
2. http://cfs3.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzk0NjFAZnMzLnRpc3RvcnkuY29tOi9hdHRhY2gvMC8yOC5qcGc%3D

3. http://www.jsistorefixtures.com/Images/bakery-image.jpg

It was the cutest thing he ever saw- and if he was a girl he would of squealed though he was man spazzing at the moment. He didn’t care how similar they both were,he just knew he wanted the box right now… it was the last one too, and of course his mom would love it, and she’d be happy again with him after he missed her birthday. 

When he reached for the box, he felt a smooth warm touch against his hand, and he almost drop his grip on the box, when he saw the warm “thing” against him was a hand- a smaller hand than his that looked very soft. He turned to the owner of the hand, and his heart almost stopped- literally, he though it was a crazy saesang fan ahaha JK! :D He saw a beautiful women in front of him smiling as she talked to him…….…wait she was talking? He realized he had zoned out the moment he saw her- he was staring, how embarrassing.
“ S-Sorry” he stuttered, “Can you repeat that?” he was blushing, he knew he was  blushing he could feel it. His face felt hot, and his mouth turned dry -OMG Junho get a grip, act cool, act cool.
“ I said, you can have the box- I wanted it just cause it was cute and I am quite the glutton but that’s our little secret right?” she winked at him as she placed her index finger at the front of her lips to make the “shushing” effect.
He couldn’t breathe, he had never really talked to a women alone since his debut- unless they were idol females but still this was the real world, and she wasn’t a celebrity and she was just to pretty with that smile and Junho, stop this he lightly slapped his cheek, he couldn’t afford  his other side to appear right now.

“Ah, t-thank you but it’s okay ladies go first. It’s only right for you to take it” he smiled his most charming smile, though it wasn’t its 100% charm since his eye smile was hidden behind the sunglasses.

“You’re so nice, but I am getting a mille-feuille right now so I don’t think I can take all those calories right now since I have to go to work” she smiled at him again tilting her head to the side as she pushed the box towards him, and he finally took notice the moment she pushed the box towards him, their hands had still been touching.

This was not good he thought. He knew his other side was slowly starting to come out, but he couldn’t- he just couldn’t bring it out. He started to sweat, as he was trying to push down his other self that was about to come.Man did it get hot in here, Why am I so itchy? He tried to cool himself down  by fanning himself from the front of his collar to get some cool air to his neck.
“ Are you S-Sure?” he said as the pressed his hat harder onto his scalp.
“I am sure” she replied, “ I am Mi Sun by the way” she slightly bowed to him in respect- he looked like an important person she thought. She held out her hand for a handshake, even though she’d been in Korea since she was 15, she could never completely forget all the customs she learned back in the states.

This is it Junho thought as he return to shake her hand,I can’t stop myself anymore.
“ I am Junho Nice to meet you” he suddenly dropped his hand and stared at her, “ Excuse, did it hurt?” he asked as he meet Mi Sun’s eyes?

“Hurt? What?” She responded utterly confused, she knows she just met this guy for the first time ever today so he couldn’t have possibly known she burned her shoulder with the straightener two days ago- she made sure it was well hidden underneath her blouse.

“When you fell from heaven” he said petrified that his other self was now in the open.

“When I what?” she was trying to stifle a laugh but when he repeated it, she started to laugh so bad that a snort came out of her- she hadn’t snorted in years.

“Omg, are you this cheesy on a normal basis” she was holding her stomach, this guy just  used a pick up line on me, that’s a first.

“Ahck! Ignore that- I didn’t mean too” he wanted the ground to him up, and never spit him out again. This was a moment he will never forget, LEE JUNHO would never live it down. Now all he was waiting for was for her to walk away and think of him as a queer.

“You’re so funny, I like these sort of things they are funny” she says and she can’t help ignore the smile that’s itching to come out the corner of her lips.

Junho was in shock, she actually encouraged him on this .If that’s the case he thought I better keep going mwuahahahaha!

“ Mi Sun-ssi aren’t you tired?” he asked waiting for a response. When he didn’t get one quick enough, he coughed and repeated the phrase one more time.

“Anniyo, Wae?” she said as she tried to control her laugh.

“Cause you’ve been running in my mind all day” he laughed to himself, that one was pretty good. And his laughter grew when he heard her laugh, it was so contagious and cute.

“Junho-ssi” she giggled for a second and turned her voice to a serious one, “ I am kind of lost right now, do you have directions?”

“Directions? To where?” he asked confused at the change of her tone

“To your hearrtttttttt~” she squealed in embarrassment that she had actually done something like that, but then again she was always daring. She laughed at her own joke, and a few seconds after she was accompanied by a snort/laugh that came from him.

“Gawd this is so ridiculously funny” he said as he patted his cheeks to release some of the warmth gathered during his cheesiness break out.

“ It was pretty fun, no one jokes around like that anymore.  Some people aren’t daring enough. Though you are” she laughed a short laugh and turned to look at her watch, her eyes almost bulging out of her eyes; holy shizz she was going to be late for work.

“Ah Junho-ssi it was nice meeting you, but I have to go now” she waved towards him and before he could ask her for her number- just in case he needed to release some inner corny lines later on, She was already at the front register asking for the miyu fey or whatever she was going to order. He couldn’t move, he was overcome with joy- there was finally a girl who joked around with pickup lines like that, she seemed  chill, and pretty too he added.

He picked up the pink ribbon boxed and held it towards his face, “You my friend are a genius”
“ I am now a man” he shouted out, feeling relieved that nobody was around  to hear that.
___________________________________________________________________________
At the front counter
She still couldn’t believe she kind of flirted with a stranger;  No it wasn’t flirting, it was joking around she noted even though he was kind of cute.

“Miss, what would you like to order today” a voice broke her thoughts.

“ Can you give me two orders of Mille-Feuille, and a black cherry truffle”, grabbing a few bills out of her back pocket she thought how badly she needed to start using wallets. Crumpled up and ugly looking, she took out a $10 dollar bill, that should be enough to cover it

“Your total is $12 dollars” he smiled as he took the $10 dollars from her. At other time Mi Sun would of thought of this as rude- but she DID place the money almost in his face.

“Uh, give me just one more minute, let me find the rest here” she gulped, she DEFINETELY needed a wallet- that would be on her priority list….if she remembered.

She reached for her back pocket and only found fifty cents, searching through the other pockets she had found a quarter. Where the heck is the rest of my money. She searched desperately but came to a halt when she saw an arm stretch out in front of her and hand two dollars to the cashier.

She turned to the side to finally took notice of man that had been standing almost next to her, with a height of probably 6’something she found it ironic that he had a panda hat on it made him seem

“Adorable” she blurted out

“Excuse-me” Mr.Panda hat said

“You are absolutely adorable” she smiled a sweet smile towards him, he reminded her of the little kids at the elementary a few block down from where she lived. It didn’t help that he had two bags of sweets on both of his arms and a lollipop currently being worked on by his mouth. Woah, where did that description come from she thought.



_____________________________________________________________________

okay so I lied to myself- I thought the intro would take only two chapters….it’s going to three LOL
It’s so long- this is six pages .____________.

I am amazing LOL JK<3

Comment C:<3

listening to: Hands Up- 2PM