♥ "I’ll hold on tightly so you can’t leave" ♥

Love U Like U

I opened my eyes slowly, not sure if I was dead or still alive.
But judging from the sharp pain that zipped through my  left arm, I'm gonna go with still alive.

"Myungsoo," I nudged him a little bit with my right hand, getting a groan out of him. "Oppa, are you ok?"

No response.
.
Something was wrong.

I thought back to the accident just a few minutes ago.
The car hit us...but from Myungsoo's side.
So how did he end up on top of me?
Unless....

I gasped, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "You covered me with your body. You saved my life...again."
"It was nothing," he responded in a muffled and weak voice.
"MYUNGSOO!" I nearly jumped out of the totaled car. Instead, I crawled out slowly, careful not to touch my left arm or to move his body.
"I'm gonna try to get you out," I said as soon as I got out. I could hear police sirens in the distance and the rustling of trees.

As if someone was trying to get down here.

Fear and panic started to flow in me.
Lee Chung, that bastard.
He wanted the boxes so badly that he was willing to go through all this trouble to get it.
And he knows damn well that nobody can open the box except for Myungsoo.

Judging from how far away the rustling sounds, I'd say I had about a good 10 minutes before he got here.

"Oppa, he's here. He's the one who crashed into us."
"Damn," he said, wincing with every word, "I knew it."
"Try not to talk anymore. I'll get you out soon."

I lied.
WIth a broken arm and a crazy, box-obsessed killer getting closer, it took longer than I thought just to get half his body out.

"Go," Myungsoo said, letting go of my hand.
I shook my head, tears starting to come out. "No. I won't. If you die, I'm dying with you. You already saved my life twice. The least I can do is save your's once."
"No, you don't understand," he lifted his hand and cupped my face as my tears came out at full force, "you are my life, ________________."
"But-"
"No. Run. Get out of here before he comes."

The rustling was starting to get closer.
I could hear the leaves and sticks breaking as Lee Chung ran down the hill.

"Your key," Myungsoo mumbled. I could tell he was going....fast.
"What about it?"

It was glowing.
So was Myungsoo's.
Both keys were glowing at the same time.
The boxes were trying to save us.

I scrambled to my feet, running over to the discarded gym bags at the foot of the hill.
It was a race.
Me against time.
Me against Lee Chung.
Me against death.

"Myungsoo, I can't open your box for you," I said, tearing open the bags and putting the boxes on the ground.
"Put the box in front of me..." He winced as he brought out his key, holding it in front of him. "I'll try...."

I would hear Lee Chung's panting now.
He was literally standing on the otherside of the destroyed car, gun raised and pointed right at me.

My time was out.
But I wasn't gonna give up.

I guided Myungsoo's hand, still holding the key, above the hole in the cover and stuck it in then pushed my key into the hole on the silver box.
"Ready?" I looked at him, my eyes swimming with tears and my voice quivering. He nodded.
"You have five seconds to put down the keys and to hand the boxes over to me," Lee Chung shouted, coming around the corner.

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.

"Now!" I yelled, twisting my key.
I saw Myungsoo open his box, and with the last bit of strength he had, whispered "I love you."
That was the last thing I saw before I heard the gunshot.
Before light started pouring out from the boxes, swallowing up everything.
Before my vision blurred, and I hit the ground.


Author's Note

guys....it's almost done T.T
i'm actually kinda sad to wrap this one up.....

title quote: "I’ll hold on tightly so you can’t leave"
"니가 가지 못하게 꽉 잡아"~BTD (Before the Dawn)