Comme d'habitude (As Usual)

Comme d'habitude (As Usual)

He hates mornings.

He started hating mornings, because since two weeks ago Yoochun stopped being his caring and sweet boyfriend. Every day Junsu woke up with the same, torturing question.

Is Yoochun still in love with me?

Even if he doesn’t want to leave the bed, he had to. So he left his body up, touching the sleeping man next to him but the latter didn’t move. "You used to wake up by the slightest of my stirs", he thought sadly.

His vision blurred he leaned closer, pushing the sheets up to cover his love, being this close he couldn’t resist the urge to caress Yoochun’s soft hair, and place an affectionate kiss on his forehead.

Hurriedly he took a shower, put on his clothes and left the house, he had to be at his office as soon as possible. The work can’t be done if he wasn’t there. Hework needed him, like Yoochun used to need him.


"Used to"  an expression overly used by Junsu recently, he used to be the reason Yoochun smiles, used to craddle his love at night, used to receive a morning kiss from the one who stole his heart years ago. He also used to like winter. 

He hates winter.

Winter means long nights and short days, winter means grey clouds and no sun, winter means less time to forget about his misery thru work. And at this moment he hates winter because his freezing on his way to work.

Like he feared the day went quickly, in what looked like minutes 6hours had passed and he had to go back home, his empty house, and wait for Yoochun to come back. The rest of the night was a routine now. He’ll prepare dinner, and wait for Yoochun to come back. The latter will come later than usual, taste the food and push his plate away saying he wasn’t hungry or that he doesn’t like what he prepared, Junsu always prepares his favourite food.

If he's lucky they’ll watch TV, silently, in the living room or Yoochun will head directly to bed because "he’s too exhausted and needed sleep". Leaving Junsu with another question:

Is there already someone else in his heart? 

It seems like today is different, Yoochun is already sleeping in their shared bed. He sighed and went to the bathroom to change his clothes; He doesn’t want to disturb his sleep. Honestly he doesn’t want him to hear his sobs. “I’ll cry just for 5minutes, I heard somewhere that it’s necessary to release emotions” he said to himself, but he must’ve forget that he read, “ it’s healthier to face your problems than cry and build up strong emotions”, and he cried for 8 minutes.

Quietly he slipped under the covers staring at the ceiling, and then turned to his side, not facing His Love, to not break down. He needs to sleep, he must lose consciousness, so he forced his eyes shut just to open them wide second later when he felt a hand sneaking around his waist, and a warm body getting closer to his. He stopped breathing and started praying a mantra in his mind:

“Please god, make this moment real and if it’s a dream don’t wake me up ever again”

And he got an answer.

“Baby, I was weird those few weeks. I felt that I wasn’t the true me. I felt that I was depressed but had no clue why I felt this way. It hurt me to see the sadness on your eyes but couldn’t do a thing to wipe it away. That’s why I decided to go see a doctor because there was no reason for me to behave like that toward the love of my life unless I lost my sanity”

Junsu Turned around facing His delicate and shaking Lover, he wanted to speak but Yoochun silenced him by putting a finger on his lips.

“I’m sorry baby but the doctor said it will take a time for me to behave normally again, because …….. I’m pregnant”

It took him 30 second to register his lover’s words, 10 more second to embrace him and one second to release all the tears and emotions that were building up inside him in past weeks. His mind was blank, but he still managed to blurt a question:

Yoochun, Will You Marry me ?

End.