Its over

Let you go

Your POV

     

 

 I've been spending all day with my Boy friend today. Since we couldn't meet each other last week we decided to spend all day today. We've been together for a year now. So sometiimes when we cant see eachother becuse I have projects and stuff and he is always busy. But last two weeks he was busy to the point that he hardly called me. So I was very excited today. 

 

"Babe lets go play a game"

"sure"

We played the game for two whole hours. It was kinda boring but I played anyways. As usual he won amd started to dance around the living room. "Its already 4.30 should we go out? There is this new shop in the mall and thay have all kind of shoes, I was planing to take you there. soooooooooo what do you say" he asked. 

"REALLY, OF COURSE, Oh my god, I love you oppa" I went to him and gave him a kiss. I tried to pull away but he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. Eventhough its been a year everytime we kiss i get butterflies in my stomach justs like the first time. His kisses are out of this world it seems magical. Finally we both pulled away gasping for air. I could feel my cheeks burning up. "Okay babe then I'll just go get ready" he gave me a little kiss on my cheek and went inside his room to get changed. 

I started to look around suddenly I saw phone vibrated thinking that it is my phone i checked the massage. 

I was shocked when I saw it. It said : I know that she is coming today. But can you sneak away from her tonight , baby <3                       I couldn't believe it. He is cheating on me. I couldnt move for few seconds. I just kept starring at the screen. Right at that time he came out.He saw my expression and came rushing toward me. 

I showed him his phone. His expression changed but he tried to hug me when he hugged me I just stiffned in that spot. I couldnt do anything because my mind was blank. Then suddenly everything came to me and I pushed him away. 

 

 "Don't you BABE me donghae. Is there anything to explain. No I dont think so. But just tell me the truth How long have you been doing this"

" No, Listen to me.PLEASE. It's not like tthat" He took one step closer. I stepped back one step at the same time.

" Then what is it like? huh? Do you think I can believe you now?  Do you love her? did you ever love me? Am I not enough for you? Tell me how long " I started to cry.

" Two months" hearing that it broke my heart even more. I couldn't stop the tears I started crying even more. 

" Please baby don't cry. Let's talk this over. I love you and you are more than enough for me." he touched my face and tried to wipe out the tears. But more tears came back. 

" dont touch me" I pushed away his hand. "Dont lie to me anymore." I tried to wipe out my own tears but it was no use. Because  more I wipe them the more tears started to replace them. I was angry and heartbroken. I couldn't do anything but cry. I was ashemed of myself. I hated myself for crying infront of him showing him how hurt I was and how weak I was. 

"I am sorry,I really am. I didn't mean to hurt you. You have to believe me. I LOVE YOU.  More than anything. We are meant to be together, this was a stupid mistake I swear she means nothing to me. I love you I really do. I know you hate me right now but please you dont know how sorry I am" 

"No. NO. NO. its all lies. I dont believe you. I hate you" I screamed. I couldn't control my self anymore.  "You know I thought that you loved me like you said you do, I thought you will never hurt me like this because you promised me that remember?? huh? you told me to trust you, but today you proved me that you are nothing but a liar. I hope-" He came to me and cut me off by kissing me forcefully. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. As he was kissing my mind went blank I forgot everythingand  I was about to gave in. Then suddenly the text came to my mind and I pulled away.

" no You can't just kiss me once and expect me to forgive you" when I opened my mouth to finish my sentence he kissed me again. That moment everything came to my mind. All the memories we made together. The first time I met him, Our first kiss, everything. Then the reality hit me I tried my best to push him off and finally I pushed him so hard he fell on the floor. I never knew that I was that strong. I guess all that anger and hurt made me push him way.

I took his phone and typed  -Don't worry anymore. He is all yours 'baby'- 

"Dont hurt her oppa. take care. I loved you. Good Bye" With that I ran out crying leaving him on the floor shocked.

 I went out with these feeling of betrayal and hurt,  thinking I did the right thing. Hopefully He will be happy now. I took a one last look at his house and walked away.

 

                                                                                   -THE END-

 

Please comment and subscribe. I LOVE YOU ALL . Thanks for reading the story. Should I write a sequel?

And this is what gave me the idea.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjKZoYXOeNE&feature=fvwrel

and check out my other story. bye love you.