Narcissus 2.0

Narcissus 2.0

Lee Joon was gleefully running over a blossoming meadow, beautiful flowers blooming everywhere and creating a colorful pattern on the fresh, green grass. The handsome young man closed his eyes, spread his arms and enjoyed the warm sun on his flawless pale skin and the soft breeze on his pretty face.

After taking some more steps he came to a halt reopening his eyes and letting his gaze wander around the landscape. To his right there was a burbling stream nearby and for he felt a little thirsty he strolled right to its bank.

He knelt down and bent over to take a few sips of the clearest and most brilliant water he had ever set eyes on. As he did so, however, he froze in his motion, stunned by the view which presented itself to him. Never had he seen such astonishing beauty!

Just in front of him was an unbelievably alluring face. A pair of bright, capturing eyes was staring just into his own; the young man’s well-shaped lips were slightly opened and his straight nose and high cheekbones completed the perfect sight.

When he tried to touch the heavenly face a soft sound of disappointment escaped Joon’s lips. He tilted his head and frowned, but after only a few seconds he could luckily make out the fascinating features again.

He felt his heart skip a beat while the corners of his mouth turned upwards. His vis-à-vis flashed a charming smile in his direction and made him want to touch the adorable young man, but sud-

“-ung!”

 

 

“HYUUUUNG!”

Joon flinched and his eyes flew open in an instant. He grumbled something incomprehensible as soon as he caught sight of Mir. It included something sounding suspiciously like “pain in the ”, but the younger one decided to ignore this lovely comment.

“Come on, get up Joo-- hyung” he corrected himself after getting a more than disapproving look from his fellow member. “You’ve got half an hour left” Mir announced cheerily.

Joon immediately shot up from his lying position. “WHAT?!” he blurted out, but Mir had already escaped. Now having an urgent reason for leaving his bed after all Joon finally got up and stepped in front of the mirror.

Seeing his reflection a satisfied look replaced the displeased one. He shot himself a smile and ran a hand through his silky hair.

Oh yeah, he was awesome.