Have Faith

If its bound to happen, it will

 

"All right class. This is the list of who will be doing what for their attachment. Remember, do not take this lightly because its related to your final year report therefore it is graded and it determines your GPA. All the best," with that, your Class Advisor left the class. You didn't bother to rush along with your other classmates because you know its better to look at it after everyone has disperse.
8 mins later, you're checking your name against your attachment. And! You're to work as the assistant Director for the same Director for 3 entire months! And when you went to meet your best friend who's from another class outside the lecture hall, you told her your job. 
 
"So, what and where is your attachment?" Your bestie, Sora asked.
 
"Erm. I'll be the assistant Director to Director Jung for three months. Where? I'm not sure because its all according to his schedule," You replied. As soon as you finished your sentence, Sora gave a shrilling squeal.
 
"OHMYGOD OHMYGOD ! BABE!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO THIS DIRECTOR JUNG IS? AND WHICH IDOL GROUP HE'S IN CHARGE FOR??!?!" Sora asked.
 
"Er no. But must I know?" You asked, raising your left eyebrow.
 
"Of course you have to know! In fact, you MUST know!!" Sora lashed out.
 
"Okay so why not you go straight to the point and tell me? I'm too tired for your games and quizzes," You joked.
 
"I wasn't planning to make you guess anyway. So, the idol group is Infinite," Sora whspered in your ears because she knows that if any girl students know about this, they would do anything to exchange their attachment with yours.
When Sora told you, you couldn't believe it. You were to dumbstruck to say anything. In the end Sora inturrupted your daze and said "Sigh. Now you're interested, eh? Next time, don't use heavy sarcasm with me. Ara??!"
 
You just smiled shyly and nodded your head.
 
Soon, the first day of your attachment arrives. You were given a task. And that task stays with you for the next 3months. You are in charge in making sure the artists involve are ready, lightings are in working condition etc.
You got introduced to your new colleagues and finally, the idols. All of them look so handsome and each of them stand out when they did their individual greeting to you. However, one particular member was no where in sight. He is Nam Woohyun. You didn't bother because you know he'll eventually come out after he's ready. True enough, Woohyun appears when filming was about to begin. He was already rushing so there wasn't time for you both to formally introduce yourselves. 
 
Days and weeks passed and you still have not talk to Woohyun. He didn't approach you either. Nor do you have a reason to talk to him.
 
However, in the middle of the second month of you attachment, Woohyun approached you while you were reading through the files to make sure that all the scripts and other important details are safe.
 
You were singing Infinite's Can U Smile loudly because no one has reached the set yet. As you were about to reach the bridge of the song, another voice sang that line. You turned to see where that voice came from. You blushed when you saw Woohyun. You thought to yourself "OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE?!??! WHY DID I EVEN BRACE MYSELF TO SING IN PUBLIC??? AND ITS INFINITE'S SONG!! GOSSHHHHH!!!! UGHHHH!! I WISH THE AIR PARTICLES WOULD 'EAT' ME ALIVE!" You awkwardly smiled and faced Woohyun as he approached you. You didn't even realise that you've dropped the contents of the file. He went towards you, bent down and collect the papers. You flinched when he bent because you thought he was gonna do something immoral towards you.
 
"You have a beautiful voice, Miss ?" Woohyun started the conversation to break the tension.
 
"Miss ____. And thank you for you compliment although I jollywell know that a frog sings better than I do," you replied. Thankful that he's calm and being so cool.
 
"I'm Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet you. No, I was being sincere when I said your voice beautiful. I felt your emotions. And I believe we've never talked before?" Woohyun gave you a killer smile.
 
"Thank you very much, Woohyun-sshi. Dehh. We've never talked before," you replied sweetly.
 
"Ermm.. how about we go for breakfast now? The others won't be here till 3hours," Woohyun said.
 
"What?? 3 hours? How come I know nothing about the change of time??" You asked, showing that you're upset in your voice.
 
"Maybe you did receive a message but your ringtone got drowned by your melodious voice?" Woohyun teased. You felt yourself blushed. You fished your phone out of your bag and indeed, you had a message from your Director 20mins ago. You smiled sheepishly at Woohyun.
 
"So breakfast it is then!" You agreed.
 
"I assume you have no boyfriend?" Woohyun asked.
 
"Your assumption is right. Why do you ask?" You questioned him. You've never like it if people whom you just talk to ask you about your status. But somehow, you don't care when Woohyun asked. You could still answer him with a smile.
 
He didn't answer your question though! He just grabbed your right hand and hold it, slipping your fingers nicely in between his like couples do. Were dumbfounded. Before you could react, Woohyun lift up your hands and his and said "This is the reason why I ask" with a wink. "I've fallen for you the moment I set my eyes on you. I envied my members when I saw them talked to you and laughed with you. I was really jealous to see them being so close and comfortable around you. No matter how many times I tell myself to approach you, I can't. And I can't help feeling awkward just the thought of smiling at you. When we had eye contact, my heart feels like its going to burst. I swear I regretted being the last one to get ready on the first day of your job because had I been faster, I would have been able to introduce myself to you even if I was anxious. And actually, this 3hours delay thing was all planned by me. I really need to get to know you and make you mine. I am sorry if this is too sudden and it makes you feel like I'm a stalker and whatever not."
 
"Aigoo. Nam Woohyun. Why must you feel anxious and awkward around me when you feel none of those on stage? Just imagine me as an Inspirit! Whatever it is, thank you for being so sincere to start a relarionship with me. And for that, I think you deserve a reward," you replied.
 
"Stage is different. And seeing an Inspirit like one-on-one is different too! What reward?" Woohyun asked.
 
Its your turn to take action. You leaned in and gave him a kiss. A soft and tender one yet passionate. After you pulled away, the both of you smiled and you said "That reward. And undescribable one" and winked.
 
And you both know that breakfast won't be able to surpass what just happened ;)
 
THE END.