My first day .

Academy of Flirts. (2.0)

"But dad ! I don't want to go there ! It's an all boys academy . Are you mad?! " I whined towards my father .

"No buts . I will give you everything you need ! Besides , I can't afford to see my baby go to another academy . " your father pleaded .

"Are you sure , dad ? What if suddenly the guys over there starts to chase me around  ?" I complained to him as I pouted my lips in a sad emotion.

"They won't . I have already announced to the whole academy yesterday to play nice . " he assured you .

"What ?! " I shouted.

"Now ,wear this custom-made uniform . It's the same style but it fits only for you . " he passed me a dull uniform .

"Fine.. " I finally gave in to him.

I snatched the uniform and stomped my way up to my room . It took me exactly 15 minutes to get used to the style of the uniform . The chest area was quite tight , the skirt was too short , the socks was way too long , the school logo was directly on top of my and the colour .. it . I picked up my bright red bag pack and made my way out of my room and went to school with my dad . Well , atleast , I don't need to tie my hair . That's a good thing .

~~~

Well , it took us a few hours before the academy could be seen . THe building was made from striking red bricks and had metal fences surrounding it . It had a large clock right below the tiled roof stating , ' 7AM ' . If a normal person couldn't see it , he's definitelt a blind one .

"Dad , are those your students ? " I said as I pointed towards them with my pinky finger . 

"Yes , why ? " .

"They all look so ... ".

"Scary ?I know . I thought I said yesterday to them to wear their uniforms.. " he facepalmed .

Once I took the first step out of my dad's car , the crowd got wild . They were whistling loudly , applauding , cheering at me . Honestly , I felt good at first but later ..

"Calm down ! " my dad roared at them .

Suddenly , like magic , there was silence .

"Let me introduce you to my daughter , ~~~~~ . " .

And as soon as my dad introduced me ,  a strong gust of wind flew right through and lifted my skirt up . And right at that time , they started to take out their phones and took pictures of me with my skirt up .

How embarrased I was..

______________________________

Hope you like it ! 2PM will be in the next chap .