That Prank

That Prank

 

THAT PRANK


is a special package...



Implied: SooSeo








A long-legged girl holds a ring where she doesn't even know why. All she knew is that she is in the middle of a wedding, basically her wedding. It's not an ordinary one because the venue is in a place full of white, of course it's the common thing during veil occasions but the weird thing is, she's like in heaven. Yeah. the venue is on the clouds, in the heaven above. There is a singing choir of angels.

"Sooyoung-ah.. I'm glad you came." a girl in a bridal gown appeared. There is a light invading the tall girl's eyes causing her not to recognize who that speaking lady was.

"Why am I here?" that Sooyoung was confused in the first place. "And..who are you?"

"Our spirits will be married soon." the bright lady informed the Sooyoung.

"This can't be! Sorry but I already have someone! Besides I don't know who you are!" she run to escape from the wedding ceremony.

'I'll follow wherever you go.. We are meant to be..' the girl thought while chasing Sooyoung.





"Mmmp.." Sooyoung lazily uttered her waking-up whispers. Her arm raised up, outreaching the air as she wildly yawns. She blink her eyes, ready to open when she felt an arm resting on her belly. Turning her head right, she can clearly see a lady, almost in her age, sleeping peacefully in her arm. 

"WHAT THE-?!!!" She loudly asked everything around her as she immediately jump off her bed. Her eyebrows raised as she gave the half-awakened girl a suspecting look. Now, she realized that her upper sleeping wear was ed that she anxiously grab both sides to close it.

The lady on bed opened her eyes to meet Sooyoung's.

"Who are you?!! What are you doing here??!! What happened to my blouse and why are you---" Sooyoung violently asked everything but her voice slowly fade away in shock realizing that the girl is , only covered by her thin blanket.

"Sheez.. What happened to us??!!" she continued with a worried, nervous expression. The girl remained silent but obviously carrying a smile.

Soon they heard a knock followed by a call from outside.

"Knock! Knock! Sooyoung what happened there?" A voice from outside craves to know the matter.

"Heck! It's them! What shall I-" Sooyoung is in panic as she wandered around looking for nothing but then was stopped when the door was completely opened.

"Sooyoung-ssi what happ--- whoooaa..." Yoona, together with some other dormmates cannot believe the thing they saw. There was a smiling, beautiful, lady lying under the futton while Sooyoung's sleepwear seemed to be torn apart, plus she has a confusing look stamped on her face. What could your mind infer about this? Their world stopped for a couple of seconds. 

"Hey guys! It's not what you think! I know I'm that ert but--" Sooyoung was trying to explain everything. Everything that she doesn't know.

"Sooyoung..?" A suspicious tone of voice was released by Taeyeon.

"U-unnie.. I don't know..." Sooyoung tried to remember everything but it seems that the girl isn't in her memory. Her lower lip was now bitten.

"Who is she?" Yuri made her question sound funny, earning a small poke from Sunny.

"I dunno..too.." Sooyoung glanced with confusion to the lady. 'She seemed to be so innocent about the happening too. Why? I'm neither drunk last night?' she thought asking herself.

"Now let's just find some good reason to explain this thing to Captain Hyo..." Jessica seriously suggested as she scratched her head from the early problem. To ease the irritation, she rested Tiffany's arms around her waist and feel her girlfriend's comfort.



* * *



"So.. Seohyun right?" Taeyeon tried to start the conversation infront of the table. The lady she attempted to call just nod her head in agreement.

"Do you really know our Sooyoungie?" She carefully and slowly studied the girl wearing Sooyoung's clothes, beside the shikshin. She noticed that the girl isn't making any move, instead lovingly watches Sooyoung in her eating process while listening carefully to her.

"Yes." Seohyun smiled at them making Sooyoung choked. Everyone giggled as she grabbed a glass of water standing beside her bowl.

"Really? When did you get to know her?" Taeyeon continued her suspicion, while the girls are attentively putting their ears on the topic about this mysterious angel in their friend's life.

"Uh..let's see.." Seohyun started to look up innocently trying to bring out every detail in her mind. "I know her from head to toe since I was born...and the reincarnated spirit guardian decided to give me to her because I requested to... actually, from the very start I already liked Sooyoung-ah..." Seohyun childishly giggled in her information placing her hands on her chest feeling its race while Sooyoung raises her eyebrow from the heard details.

"Are you a stalker?!" Sooyoung irritatedly interrupted their easy-going conversation. She violently stand up from her seat, gave Seohyun a piercing eyes, then left the dining area without a word having a heavy atmosphere.

Sunny saw the new person pouted. "Ahh.. Seohyun.. don't mind her.. she's that really ill-tempered.." She excused her friend's attitude, ignoring the girl's background information.

"It's okay.. I know she wasn't like that in reality.. she is a total prankster and a shikshin. she's also a concerned fellow.. am I right?" Seohyun almost discussed everything about Sooyoung's personality earning jaw-drops from everyone around her.

'She really knows Youngie like us..' All of them suspected as they exchange glances with each other due to the girl's extent knowledge.

"By the way, we are the owners of this hotel. This is one of the biggest customer handlers compared to others in Seoul. We are like the personels that faces and welcomes every customer.." Taeyeon introduced their background.

"That's why we have looks.." Yoona grinned at the girl. They chuckled hardly in embarrassment.

"Yeah it's true! No doubt Sooyoung-ah has everything.. looks, height, voice, smile, body.." Seohyun complimented childishly.

"And one thing. We, seven girls here, are trainees. And as one we have our trainor, our Captain Hyoyeon. She is quite strict when it comes to strangers so better prepare. You might not know what she'll do. Maybe you can say that you'll be having training session to lessen the problem.." Tiffany added that made the girl excited.

"Really? I can work here? Together with you? And Sooyoung?" Glitters begin to sparkle in her round eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah. It's perfect for you. Trainings have partners. And as you can see we have our own here.." Taeyeon grinned at Sunny that immediately responded through a blush.

"So..what kind of trainings you do here?" Seohyun asked.

"Well, trainings are not what you think as ordinary as it is. You will undergo individual training, couple, and work as one. Everyday, we do heavy duties, dirty jobs, advance technological and psychological studies, and most specially, combat skills.." Tiffany boasted the responsibilities that the girl would face. In all impression, Seohyun just gave them an 'okay' sign.

"You need combat skills? For.."

"For young ladies like us.. we need it for the business' protection.." Yoona again complimented their beauties.

"I see so..who are the partners here?" Seohyun excitedly asked for some reason.

"For example, those two." Jessica pointed the two girls flirting over the corner of the table as they waved back to Seohyun. "They are Yoona and Yuri. They aren't twins. They are partners..one of this hotel's specialty."

"Seohyun, remember this thing, being partners here isn't just for fun.. this is for real too. So you should find someone whom you're comfortable with." Jessica warned the girl calmly.

"Soo-"

"But wait. You should be sure first if she also likes to be with you." she cut Seohyun off.

"And! Another thing. You don't have to find someone because Sooyoung is the only one who's currently owning no partner." Sunny added to the information.

"She's so poor.. Then who is she with during trainings?"

"Of course the one she's comfortable with!" Yuri suddenly spoke up. The girls know what should be their next line.

"No other than our Captain Kim Hyoyeon, Our respective boss who tends to know a lot of Japanese stories, most specially legends, the best in works, learnings, moves, and skills in managing the customers." They altogether introduced the one that they are proud of.

"Perfect! So, you mean I can have Sooyoung-ah now..?" Seohyun glared cutely at the girls. They looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

"Sure! But if she wanted to!" Yuri teased the girl. Seohyun doesn't seem to be affected by the girls' mannersims.




* * *




"Come in!" Hyoyeon cheerfully permitted some girls to converse with her inside her office. The girls slowly pushed themselves across the space provided when they opened the door. Taeyeon and Seohyun exposed themselves to the honorable captain. Seohyun looked around the new place. It's kinda big for just one person using it all day. It's emptiness is weird to look at, realizing that there's only one office table at the place, one filing shelf but it's full set. It seems that there's something done in this place that she doesn't know.

"Good morning Captain, this is Ms. Seohyun.." Taeyeon smiled greatfully at Hyoyeon with respect. As what she have learned, you should be smiling to everyone you encounter for the day, no matter how you feel that moment.

Hyoyeon brought down the papers she's handling and stared at the girl standing infront of her. She intently examined the girl from head to foot, seeing through every details of the girl's personality. The way she look at Seohyun makes the girl shiver a bit.

"You can leave now Taeyeon." She grinned at Taeyeon who nod nicely to them. Taeyeon tapped Seohyun's shoulder. "Remember what I said, just act normally and be respectful." Taeyeon whispered her warning to the newbie.

Hyoyeon waited for Taeyeon's exit before making any move. When the short girl is completely out, she grab a roll of paper and started to continuously tap her palm with it, while she walk towards the smiling lady. Soon when she was an inch far away from her, she looked up to her face and caressed her chin, seemed like examining something.

"Looks, check." she poked Seohyun's nose.

"Posture, check." she softly hit Seohyun's curves by the paper roll.

"Smile" She commanded her while Seohyun showed her best smile. "Good."

"Bow" the girl bowed in average altitude for seconds properly. "Check."

Hyoyeon dropped the paper she's holding. Seohyun immediately picked the scattered paper and arranged those promptly, nicely, and lady-like. Hyoyeon clapped her hands three times indicating a compliment.

"It seems that you already got everything right. Now Seohyun, welcome to our world. Please enjoy your stay to the fullest. Give your best shot, remember you got only one chance to be with her." Hyoyeon greeted her mysteriously.

"Thank you for this chance, Captain Hyoyeon. I'm so grateful that you have permitted me to go here. And I promise you that I'll be good. I won't waste your effort in driving me on earth." Seohyun bowed lowly to infront of Hyoyeon.

"Now go, take care of your Sooyoung." Hyoyeon commanded her to leave. She watches the young girl as she exits the room.

'She did not change, as always, the most cheerful creation of God..you never knew if there was hurt that she have been burrying inside her heart...'




* * *




They were inside a training field, a place where actually big men do military stunts. Seohyun is so curious why they have to be trained like this anyways their job is only to entertain customers that books to their hotel. There is an oval sprinting track, seems that they will be using it.


"Sooyoung-ssi!" Seohyun run towards the irritated Sooyoung with both hands wide open. Sooyoung embarrassedly shook her head in disgust. Yoona covers her chuckle with her knuckles as she watches her friend's reaction.

"It's not funny." Sooyoung glared at Yoona who repaid her with a teasing facade.

"Are you sure? Why does the ice princess cannot hold her laughter over there?" Yoona pointed Jessica using her eyes. Sooyoung automatically looked at the JeTi couple 'poofing' in laughter not far away from her. 

"It looks like our greatest prankster is under God's prank, huh? Did you like it, Sooyoungie?" Sunny teased the girl then joined the laughter among the girls.

PRRRT! Soon the alarming whistle of Hyoyeon's entrance signaled them to form a side by side queue. Sooyoung started to be energized by her presence.

"Now girls, get your foot chains, let's start this day by the couple race."

"What?!! Can't it be individual trainings first??!!" Sooyoung violently complained. Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow while walking towards her direction.

"Is there any problem with that, Ms. Choi?" Hyoyeon drew her head an inch closer to the complaining girl's face, as the latter completely flushed into reddish pink. She was speechless. Her heart feel like crazy that she requested someone to stop time, even just for a second, just for her to taste the sweetness of her beloved's lips.

'Her face..her face has milky skin..I'd love to touch her cheeks.. roll my fingers on her nose.. link my eyes on hers..and her lips to be mine.. she is my love..'

"Sooyoung-ssi?" a familiar irritating voice wake her up from imagination.

"Huh? Where is Captain?" she responded quickly.

"She exited just a while ago after your complain. It seems that she was upset by you.." Seohyun informed the dreaming girl.

"Upset?! Why does she have to?" Sooyoung frowned to Seohyun. 'This is your fault, you stalker..'

"I dunno but.. she left me this chains.." Seohyun showed the couple chain. "She said that we have to do 10 laps." she smiled.

"10?? What the? It's supposed to be just 2!" She bursted out in anger.

"No matter what.." Seohyun linked her arms lovingly to the disgusted Sooyoung. "We'll have to do it.. as partners.." she giggled from her words. Some of the girls chuckled secretly without their friend's knowledge, but behind those stealth faces, she knew it. She was being a source of fun and she hated it.

'Partner your face..' Sooyoung thought as she joined their feet together. Seohyun looked down on operating Sooyoung. She feels being tickled whenever the latter touches her lower leg. She has been receiving jolts of ground from Sooyoung's stimulus flowing through her veins upto her heart that pumps irregularly.

"Don't think anything special about this, you *******." Sooyoung piercely uttered some striking words to the currently pouting girl. She carried the girl's left arm to her left shoulder, while she wrap her own right hand to the girl's waist. "This is just a normal training. Take it seriously. I don't want to hear any comments or love drools." She took off her gaze from Seohyun and started counting the alternate foot walking. While Seohyun enjoys the moment, Sooyoung was very embarrassed. From the very start she can really feel her temper rises whenever this girl appears, the reason is that, she becames so clingy, disgusting due to her obsession, and lastly, she is destroying her wonderful lovelife.

They were jogging with one foot joined together as they make way to accomplish ten laps. Seohyun can't resist exhaustion.

'I have to do this. for Sooyoung-ah..' she was determined to surpass her weakness.

When she can feel tiredness covering her legs, she inverted Sooyoung's pattern making her left foot stop for a while. Sooyoung's right prevented her from moving on. The metal chain squeezed Sooyoung's ankle making her shout in pain and unbalanced only to land on Seohyun's body. Unfortunately, Seohyun's legs were too tired to support her own body, and cannot resist to support another one making them completely lay on ground with Sooyoung on top.

"What are you two doing?" Yuri grinned at the love scene that was almost infront of her and Yoona.

"Shoot! My foot! I think it was crashed!" Sooyoung mumbles hardly as she ignored and break their position to hold her injured foot.

"Sooyoung-ah I'm sorry." Seohyun tried to hold it when Sooyoung glared with coldness as Yoona and Yuri help them removed their feet from being compressed by the chain.

"Sorry doesn't always work!" Sooyoung yelled infront of the guilty girl while the two other girls doesn't seem to like its tone. Soon they can see their friend hopping out the field using her left foot.

"Don't mind it, Seohyun.. it's not your fault.." Yuri comforted the almost teary latter.

"If someone hurt her like that..she will not be reacting that way..it's just her irritation towards you that lead her to throwing those words to you..it's not actually all about this accident.." Yoona explained.

"Right..we are taught here about controlling our temper towards people..it just happened that you are a fellow trainee and not a customer..so now don't cry.. you can ask her sorry for good..when she calmed down later.." Yuri continued her girlfriend's statement as they both held the girl's arm to get up. 

'Thank you unnies..'




* * *




"That naughty girl..she seem to be a burden.." Sooyoung whispered to herself. She wraps bandage around the injured part of her foot placed on a soft chair as self medication.

"No one tends to understand me..they were all just laughing at me.." she mumbled as she looked at the bandage to secure if it is not damaged. She rolled around her joint and her foot performed a circling motion. A sigh released from give her a relief.

"I hope this fracture would heal soon. There is just one day left before the grand welcome." She pushed herself up the clinic bed and walk illed. She is bothered by some people whom she knows will surely attend the event.

She decided to go to the dining table. It was almost 12 in the afternoon and she knows that everybody will be eating. Soon she reached the place, she noticed that there is an empty chair beside her.

'She isn't here! Good timing.' she smiled while walking towards the chair desired for her.

"Oh, Sooyoung! How's your foot?" Taeyeon asked in concern, after swallowing boiled horse raddish soup from her bowl.

"It's no serious." She humbly explained and was mesmerized by the aroma of served food infront of her. "Wow! I never knew you guys learned how to cook spicy beef ramen!" her hands form a thanking-for-food pace as she bowed and say, "Itadakimasu!" with a feeling of eating in a Japanese manner.

She noisily lifted the noodles up to her opened mouth and tasted even the smoke. It was newly served. The ramen has beefy extract, tasty noodles, and good spicy feeling. "Wow! This food is great!"

Everyone just smiled at her. "It's for you..just for you to heal soon.." Sunny gave her a warm smile.

"Thank you unnies.." Sooyoung smiled back them while they looked at each other in surprise.

"You should not be thanking us.. the one who made that is younger than you.." Tiffany spoke up mysteriously.

"Yoona?" Sooyoung asked if she is the one who made it.

"Welcome.." Yoona responded girlishly while all of them chuckled hardly from what they heard from her.

Now that everybody is done eating, Sooyoung tried to visit Hyoyeon in her office.

"Good afternood captain." she smiled widely to Hyoyeon who bounced back a smile.

"Are you okay now?" Hyoyeon asked in concern. Sooyoung blushed in the tone of her voice. It was like a smooth sound that flowed to her eardrum.

"Ah.. yes.. well, I would just like to ask about.."

"Seohyun?" before Sooyoung could finish her sentence, Hyoyeon blocked her fairly.

"Ahh. if you don't mind yes.." Sooyoung scratched her nape embarrassedly. Well, that girl is the only topic that she can open up to Hyoyeon. Thanks to Seohyun, she was able to converse with their captain even just for a while.

"Ahh.. she excused herself for some time.." Hyoyeon declared.

"Oh I see." she nodded in knowing. Unknowingly, she smiled from what she have heard.

"It seems that you're happy about it. Honestly Sooyoung, do you hate her?" Hyoyeon smirked from Sooyoung's expression. She knows this tall girl is just forced. She doesn't even know who the strange girl really was.

"Truthfully speaking, I really not hate Seohyun.. it's just, I'm irritated about her presence..she's destroying one of the important things in my life.." Sooyoung admitted.

"What is it?" Hyoyeon curiously asked.

"My lovelife.." Sooyoung blushed to the extent that made Hyoyeon giggle a bit.

"So you love someone else?" Hyoyeon as if she doesn't know.

"Isn't it obvious?" the tall girl answered mysteriously. 'If you can just notice my feelings for you..'

"Oh? Anyways, whoever that person be..Seohyun would be better.. remember, she's a special package..." Sooyoung was aback by another mysterious statement.

"Special package?" She looked at her in confusion.

"You don't need to learn it from me.." Hyoyeon stood up and walked towards Sooyoung. She gently pushed the girl away to leave while smiling.

"Know it from her. Have your own ways." Hyoyeon uttered her last words as she closed the door for Sooyoung.

Behind the door Sooyoung carries a smile that made her giggle. 'At least I gave her a hint about my affection..' She throw her hands alternately as she cheerfully exited the hall. 


Now she find herself exiting the hotel. She is going somewhere, where her feet leads her for a walk. Her chest lifted as her stomach goes in to feel the warm breeze of air outside.

'Tomorrow. They will be here again. I hope I'll make it right." she sighed as she kicked off a small stone towards her way. She looked where the direction of the thing is going.

'Now that she's gone, I feel everything's right!' She thought while rising her both arms upward. Victory flows around her being as she felt being freed from a jail.

"I want to celebrate before this day ends!" She speak to herself while stopped to look around a busy place.

"Let me celebrate with you Sooyoung-ah!" a familiar voice was heard from her back. Sooyoung's world felt electrified, nervous.

'No! She can't be. Please tell me she's not this..' she closed her eyes while slowly glancing back.

"I missed you Sooyoung-ah.." when Sooyoung completely turned around, her world black out. A feeling of loosing a million in a bet invaded her mind. That situation like her world collided with a firing meteor of bad luck. She felt weak yet angry. She thinks of a nice to thing to say but nothing comes out. All come out as her expression is just a simple smile.

"Oh? You're back!" Sooyoung smiled in disguise to the shining shimmering eyes of the girl.

"Of course I'll be helping you out for tomorrow. Remember, we're partners." She cling to her arms and give Sooyoung a childish smile. Sooyoung gave her a hanging expression, still cannot believe about this sudden upside down reality.

"Did you like the beef ramen I cooked for you?"

'She actually cooked it...for me..'



* * *




A sound of whistling lady covered the door of their basement room. Jessica opened the door revealing a smiling Sooyoung. Yes, only Sooyoung with no other companion.

"Where is Seohyun? Isn't she with you?" Taeyeon followed the easy-going girl with her eyes. Sooyoung sits on the couch with a relaxing sigh.

"Who said I'm with her?" She grinned at them as she looked around their basement. There are the seven Japanese yukata that they will be using for the grand welcome event for tomorrow.

"Wow! These are great!" Sooyoung complimented the dresses. Soon there are two knocks that alarmed them. It was Yoona and Sunny, just arrive together with the other yukata dress.

"Whoo! It's so cold! Snow breeze is already felt outside." Sunny rubbbed her arms with her palms as she shivers from the cold atmosphere outside.

"Where have you been Soo? We needed you a while ago but you aren't there.." Yoona complain as she stretched her muscles outward. Usually, Hyoyeon orders Sooyoung to work on clothes delivery before getting their desired fashion as part of the training. But since she isn't there, Yoona was given the mandate, as Sooyoung's temporary replacement.

"Just there outside. Why didn't you call me?" Still, the girls are confused by her sudden happiness.

"Yoong is already commanded. We can't break it even." Sunny sighed.

"It's really cold outside! Sheez, that really wasn't my job." Yoona poked Sooyoung's forehead then proceed to hugging Yuri for some warmth. Taeyeon looked at the sweet twins and voluntarily trapped Sunny in her arms.

"Do you want warmth too, Sunny-ah.." Taeyeon collided their noses as she leaned forward for a kiss. Sunny gripped strongly to her sleeves as they fall of the same couch where Sooyoung is.

"Jessi.. I feel cold too.." Tiffany pouted cutely beside Jessica as she acted being cold by the surroundings.

"Huh? Cold? Why?" Jessica was confused about her girlfriend's weird feeling. In worry, she faced her and immediately touched Tiffany's forehead with her palm as she can see the girl's smile. Tiffany playfully pulled Jessica's waist over her as she answered, "Because the ice princess is on me." Everybody giggled.

Sooyoung immediately remembered the girl she left outside. 'Cold outside.. what the heck did I do?' she thought leaving her face worried.

"Wae, Sooyoung? Are you jealous?" Taeyeon but she doesn't seem to listen.

"Get Seohyun now!" Yuri back her up with suggestion.

"I gotta go!" Sooyoung pulled her thick coat and drifted to the cold outside.

"Hey, where is she-" Sunny pointed at the opened door of their basement.

"I think she'll get Seohyun, what a very obedient dongsaeng.." Taeyeon drove Sunny's face into hers as she completely ignored their friend.


* * *




"Sooyoung, pabo!" she scolded herself while running into the place where she left the girl. Snow falls as her feet shivers from the coldness of the wind against her that penetrates through her jeans.


F L A S H B A C K


"Sooyoung-ah.. I'm sorry.." Seohyun gently shook Sooyoung's sleeve as they walk together. "I didn't mean to hurt you.." she whispered as she continued.

'Tsss..' Sooyoung thought as she irritatedly glared to the nervous Seohyun.

"I know I am naughty... so I'm sorry .. I'll do anything just for you to forgive me..please.." Seohyun pouted. Sooyoung's ears widened from what she've heard.

"Really? You'll do anything to please me?" She thinks of something ridiculous. The feeling of irritation was gone in her heart for the first time.

Seohyun nodded in agreement. She was fulfilled seeing Sooyoung smiling at her.

"So now...follow me.." she dragged Seohyun with a smirk.

"Where are we?" Seohyun looked around to a new place. There are lots of people, adult and children enjoying many rides, games, and stores. Basically, they were in a jam-packed amusement park.

"Now get me that toy. Win it for me.." Sooyoung pointed at one of the biggest stuff toys displayed from the shooting game stand. Seohyun was to run into there when Sooyoung stopped her.

"Wait, after you get that.. I want to see you riding that one..." She rudely pointed at the people screaming while riding the Star Flyer, the most dangerous and adventurous ride in the park.

"I'll be back.." Sooyoung smiled fakely to the girl as she bid goodbye. 'Perfect! Now this girl won't surely be able to be back home..mianhe Seohyun..just go back from where you truly live!'



P R E S E N T



Sooyoung stopped after running a kilometer. The snow is completely falling, she remembers Seohyun's dress, just her borrowed old clothes from her. She immediately walked through the closed gate.

"What the?!! Closed.? Is she still here??" Sooyoung kicked the gate hardly. She gripped into some metal bars of the entrance gate. "Yuh!" She released a sound of flare to climed the gate. 'I never knew I'll do this thing..' she shook her head.

When she was already inside, she searched for Seohyun in a dark place where you can see no soul.

"Seohyun-ssi..where are yo--" Sooyoung was abacked seeing a familiar figure, sitting on the stairs of a ride entrance. She looks like sobbing as snow falls on her skin. While she's getting near, she can hear whispers from Seohyun.

"Mom..why do they have to leave me ..why do..?.. I need.. someone.." Seohyun utters as she shivers from worry and coldness. A coat covered her back as someone sit infront of her.

"Seo-hyun-ssi.." Sooyoung's heart was once melted. She brush Seohyun's hair to stop crying. The latter lifted her head slowly to see Sooyoung's smiling face.

"Sooyoung-ah!" Seohyun immediately leaned over Sooyoung to embrace her tightly. "I know you'll come..because you promised me.. that's why I waited for you..." she cries between her statement. Sooyoung smiled as she patted her back for comfort until she noticed a keroro doll beside Seohyun.

'That was the stuff toy..she actually get it..for me..' she thought as they break their embrace. She faced the crying girl and said, "Don't cry now.. I won't leave you anymore.." she actually don't know where the words came from but all she knew that was her heart wanted to say.

She automatically held Seohyun's hand to help her up, and noticed a mark near the girl's wrist. 'She also ride it for me..' thinking while staring at the high altitude of the StarFlyer.

They both walked side by side, linked arms. Near the exit hall Seohyun remembered the guard who permitted her to stay inside until someone comes to fetch her.

"Yo Olabuni! I got to go now! Thank you." Seohyun shouted at the sleepy guard.

'What the? So they have guards here? Why do they did not hear me when I kicked the gate to enter?' she raised an eyebrow to the man as he let them leave the park.

"Bye! Come again." He smiled at them and waved goodbye.


They were now walking home. Seohyun noticed the taller girl's clothes.

"Sooyoung-ah..aren't you feeling cold?" Seohyun asked as she glimmed a bright smile. Still her eyes are a bit watery.

"Ahh..Not so.." Sooyoung cannot look into the girl now. She remember her dormmates, hugging and enjoying their partners' presence. She involuntarily glanced to Seohyun who is currently looking at her, wearing a smile.

"Yah." Seohyun tightly hugged Sooyoung that she can't almost breathe. "I know you're feeling cold.." Seohyun giggled as the latter smiled at her. 'Why do I feel so comfortable..?' Sooyoung drive her hand on Seohyun's outside shoulder. They walk together under the snowy road.

"Aren't you tired?" Sooyoung asked her companion.

"Uhh.." Seohyun's obvious tired face was expressed.

Sooyoung sit down and offered her back. "I'll carry you.. it's one of the couple trainings we do.." she smiled warmly to Seohyun who flushed into red.

"Is it okay..?" Seohyun asked in embarrassment with crazy feeling.

"Just trust me.." Sooyoung smiled at the scene far away from her. Now they enjoy being with each other.


Soon Sooyoung reached their hotel's baseroom, she noticed that others were already sleeping. They were getting ready for tomorrow's event. She cautiously opened the door and entered quietly, not to disturb others in their dreams.

"Don't leave me.." Seohyun whispered as if she was dreaming. She was completely sleeping on Sooyoung's back, making the taller girl have the responsibilty to bring her to her room. Sooyoung entered Seohyun's room and gently lay her down her bed. She fixed the bed sheet and placed the keroro doll beside her. Her arms dragged the think futton to cover the girl's body.

'No one had ever trusted me like that before..neither my parents..Please Seohyun-ah, help me tomorrow..Goodnight..' she thought while staring at the peacefully sleeping girl. She turned the lights off as she silently closed the door. 'May you be the angel to help me face them again..'



* * *



It was sunset when the opening started.

"Welcome!" The girls said gladly in unison. They bowed infront of the guests as they shake hands with one another. They carry smiles that brings joy to the old customers.

"You have new personel here. Glad to meet you." A lady in old age smiled at Seohyun and shake hands. She gave her angelic smile to the lady.

All the girls were wearing yukata except for Hyoyeon who wears a formal ones.

"Seohyun-ssi." Sooyoung whispered to Seohyun, "We have 5 customers to serve for the night. Let's start now. Mr. and Mrs. Park is now there." she looked at the couple talking to their captain Hyoyeon as they walk together towards them.

"Good evening Madam, Sir." They together bowed formaly infront of the old couple. "Oh. This lady is new. And this, Ms. Choi..I remember you." The man spoke up and shake hands with them.

"Now excuse me. I have more visitors to talk with. Seohyun, Sooyoung, take the honor." Hyoyeon excused as she went to meet up other visitors. The jangshins toured the two elders to their desired place.


*

Hyoyeon walked through the hallways of the hotel and see the guests talking to her personels.

She can see the YoonYul couple fooling the investors by imitating each other and asking them who is Yoona and who is Yuri. There are lot of customers that like this couple. They were saying that laughter is the best medicine so they booked this two dorks to tour them for hour.

As she turned left, she saw the JeTi couple talking to a foreign American lady with some of her daughters. They were always having a formal session. This couple does always the hardest job, they were talking in english formaly while narrating Japanese culture.

Hyoyeon glanced at the room for the last line, there is Sunny and Taeyeon. These two were assigned for seniors. They sing songs using their combo duet voices as the old people enjoys listening. They make aegyos that lead to completely chuckling of the customers.

When she was done on the floor she went upstairs and glanced at Sooyoung and Seohyun. These two are the best in Japanese culture. They take tea ceremonies, legends, etc. She knows Sooyoung is one, but she knows too that Seohyun is good at it. That new kid is well trained. But Hyoyeon arranged something that these two wouldn't know.


*


Now they were almost at the falling action of the event. Sooyoung had to meet people she is afraid to face, her parents, who never trusted her business skill ever before. When they together walk outside the hall, Seohyun noticed the worried face of hers.

"Ahh.. Sooyoung-ah..our next service..do you know them..?" Seohyun smiled at the spacing out girl.

"I do know them..they were my relatives..some of my aunts.." Sooyoung pretended to smile at her. 'I wanna claim them as my parents..'

"I see. You're too lucky. they were still here.."

"Not as lucky as you thought..you know my parents... they are just my parents in words.. but I never felt like they're ones.."

"Do you have conflict with them..?" Seohyun was startled by her words. 'So they are the reason why she's like this now..'

"I don't have problem with them..but they do have trouble with me..I've been very proud of them because they were really good businessmen..I envy them. I'm proud that they were my parents...so..let's just do our best, okay?" she formed a fighting sing and winked at Seohyun. Seohyun nod while thinking, 'We won't fail Sooyoung-ah..'



Soon the steps of heels and shoes are heard from the entrance hall. Hyoyeon walked to them and bowed at them fairly. They exchange smiles as they shake hands with some compliments from their tongues.

"You look more and more beautiful." 

"Thank you.. you do more."

"Where is Sooyoung?" Mr. Choi immediately asked as the light air became deadly serious.

"Don't worry Mr. Choi, I reserved her time for all of you." Hyoyeon whistled as the two tall girls came before them.

"Who is this new girl?" Mr. Choi smiled at Seohyun.

"She's Seohyun. A new personel here." Hyoyeon introduced her as she shook hands with Sooyoung's parents.

"You seemed too good. Maybe you're a great personel." He complimented Seohyun at first sight. Sooyoung's heart break as she never heard those words as gift from her parents for her. They altogether proceed to the room they decided to book.

"Sooyoung-ah..are you okay?" Seohyun gently held Sooyoung's cold hand as they walked after the people.



They were all kneeling around a big kotatsu table. All teas were served.

"Now tell me Sooyoung, how deep do you know about Japanese culture?" Mr. Choi sipped the tea as he glared at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung leaned over Seohyun as she whispers, 'Kindly excuse us..for a second..okay?' Sooyoung smiled as Seohyun nod in agreement. 'Ganbatte ne..' she released Sooyoung's hand as she stand and excused herself.

"Now..I'll tell all I know.." Sooyoung smiled at them.

'Why do I have to go outside.?' Seohyun thought as she closed the door.



*



"Is that all you know?! I'm ashamed of you Sooyoung! You never learned!" Mr. Choi blurted at the self-controling daughter.

"We send you here to learn, but you never did. How can we face our business partners now?! Hell of shame Sooyoung. You're a Choi!! You can never let that kind of weak mind of yours rule!" Her mother seconded.

Sooyoung has always been receiving these kind of criticisms since she entered the hotel. She has been physically deaf, but emotionally hurt.

"Be ashamed of yourself!"

"Now call that new girl outside. I think she's better than you. Leave us." Mr. Choi pushed her totally outside through his words.



*



Seohyun is leaning beside the wall of the corridor. She releases thousands of sigh as her nervousness conquered heart. Soon she heard a door opening and welcomes Sooyoung outside.

"Sooyoung-ah! How was it?" she tries to encourage the taller's face.

"Fine. They just wanted to talk to you now. You can enter." she smiled weakly as Seohyun's anxiety rises. 'What do they wanted to tell me.'


Seohyun entered the room. She can see smiles in their faces so she tend to smile back. Remember, smiling is a contagious activity, that's what she've learned.

"You are Seohyun right?" Mr. Choi smiled at her.

"Yes." Seohyun smiled back as she knelt down on her place.

"Now, tell me how deep you know about Japanese culture?" He sipped some tea.

Seohyun started to state all she knew about it. Mr. Choi doesn't know but the way she say was all perfect unlike Sooyoung. One statement of her caught his ears.

"Japanese have some cultural stories too. They tend to be fictio-"

"Japanese stories..? Can you tell me one?" Mr. Choi suddenly became interested in hearing how good this girl is.

"Ah... Sure.." Seohyun became weak as she closed her eyes and started telling her favorite story.

"This story is entitled, the Casted Angel.."

There is once a little girl who had an everyday-arguing parents. She has been scared everytime she saw her parents yell at each other, exchanging piercing words and glances, and even one time, delivering cautious weapons at each other's necks. One time, she heard that her parents argue about who will get her when they break apart. No one wants to have her. But then her father decided to keep her. She was teary as she breakdown seeing her mother's departure. Even she shouts and cries, her mother did not glanced to listen.
The time came that she became a young lady, her father offered her to a wealthy entrepreneur. A young man in her age was desired to marry her. She doesn't like the man, but her father wanted to, because he wants richness. On her wedding day, she run away to escape. She thought she was too young to marry. But the then the man's guardians are very dangerous and fearless. He ordered his men to capture the runaway bride. She was caught by them soon, a gunshot was heard, but before that bullet stiked into her skin, this girl started to fade like a spirit, then she was completely tranported to a place like Heaven.
There she met the place's spirit guardian and her fellow raptured angels. This spirit guardian tells them about people on earth. She said that, these angels will soon be casted back to earth., but they must find what place they should be in. The girl was the youngest angel. There she felt a family like never happened before. She admired a person on earth whom she wanted to marry. But unfortunately, that one has someone whom she loved on earth too.
The girl wanted to find her parents badly. She just found out that her father was dead and her mother just married another man.

Soon a tear came falling across her cheek as she immediately wiped it away.

'That was one, a perfect narration..' Mr. Choi admitted that his cold heart was fired as he thinks of Sooyoung.

"That was a good one...you learned a lot kid.. unlike our daughter..." Mrs. Choi suddenly break Seohyun's earlobe from what she hear.

"Sooyoung-ah..you're wrong...all the words that I've said..they were just from what I've learned from Sooyoung-ah..your daughter is my mentor here..she was my partner..she's a great person. She never let me do things by myself these days and she never leaves me. All her promises were never broken. I just hope you see the good thing in her heart. She said that she is very proud that she had parents like you, who are very good in business. She also told me that she envy every single skill of yours..I think you're too lucky to have her as your daughter. Please don't do the same thing as what happened from the Japanese story... And from what I have noticed, you don't really hate your daughter, it's just that, you are afraid that one day she'll be rejected by your business workers so you want to train her more than she have to be, that's what I actually learned from her too...'the day her eyes flamed because I injured her'..." Seohyun smiled that made them twitch brows. Sure Mr. Choi was striken by her words. He smiled as he ordered someone to let Sooyoung enter.

"We are done now. You can go to your next service. Thank you for your time." Some of Sooyoung's aunts shook hands with Seohyun. Sooyoung was confused why did the atmosphere seemed so different.

"I had fun talking with your family Sooyoung-ah." She smiled at Sooyoung then proceed to going outside the door. She followed the latter by her eyes when someone patted her shoulder. She curiously turned around to see an unfamiliar expression of her father. He was slightly smiling.

"Choi Sooyoung, you're comrade was very good."

"Yeah, I know. Unlike me."

"Yes really unlike you. Cause we think you are better." He suddenly patted Sooyoung's head like he never did before. Sooyoung's heart was melted that she wanted to cry like a young girl craving for comfort. She wanted to do it just for once but she remembered that she was a big girl now. And big girls don't cry.

"Thanks, Father." She bowed infront of her father as she turned to the door. Her palm held the doorknob and another compliment from her father was heard.

"I've been proud of you for years, Sooyoung. That's what we always say to our business workers. And please tell her that we are grateful to talk to her and meet her." Mr. Choi smiled brightly to her fulfilled daughter.

"I'll tell who?" Sooyoung looked confused but happy about the statement.

"your comrade.."

"I don't have comrades here.." Sooyoung smiled at them.

"What about Ms. Seohyun?"

"She was my PARTNER.." she highlighted the word as she left the room chuckling.

'Yeah she is my partner.. I think she have changed them.. But how?' Sooyoung suddenly remembered Hyoyeon's words, 'Remember, she's a special package..'


Sooyoung met Seohyun outside with tears in her eyes.

"Are you crying?" Sooyoung wiped some of her tears away. They both blush equally as they feel comfort from what've happened.

"No..I'm just happy for you..now that your parents are happy to have you.." Seohyun wiped her one last tear.

"You're too great! They said they were so thankful about you." 

"Really?" Seohyun doesn't want to believe her.

Sooyoung twitched her eyebrows.

"Thanks a lot.." she softly whispered to Seohyun. She felt her heart quiver from their intent closeness. Their bodies feel hot in the middle of the night. Eyes automatically rolled up to meet each others' as they talk through that special contact. They both read each other's feelings that was written in every detail of their eyes as they compliment how pretty those 'gems' were.

Suddenly, soft, excited giggles were heard from the left side of the hall. They immediately break their hotness as they both glance to where the noise was coming from.

'Those ert girls again...' Sooyoung sighed as she looked at Seohyun that they both smiled.

"Let's go our last customer..so we can rest after this.." Sooyoung smiled at Seohyun as she dragged her hand towards the place.

"Mrs. Se-- Jeong is the last person." she informed the younger one.


*



They both standy by door and knocked as they gently opened it.

"Sorry for waiting Madam." Sooyoung uttered as they bowed in unison.

"It's okay. In fact, I enjoy talking with your Captain Manager a while ago." She smiled at the young ladies.

"Let's go." Sooyoung whispered to Seohyun as she looked at the girl. Seohyun was spacing out. She held and pressed the girl's hand just to bring it back to reality.

"Something wrong?" Sooyoung asked gently in concern.

"Uh--no-thing.." Seohyun smiled as they started walking in.

"It's okay dear.. I know your new here..but don't be nervous, you can talk to me like we are so close." Mrs. Jeong offered her hand to Seohyun. She smiled back at the lady as she thought. 'I am not mistaken..she really is..'

They altogether sipped the teas infront of the formal table.

"So Sooyoung, you've grown up. You have grown to a beautiful young lady."

"Thanks Madam."

"And this girl beside you..she looks so innocent.."

"She is Seohyun.. a new personel in our hotel.." Sooyoung introduced again the girl beside her.

"You've got beautiful face and posture.. It's pretty nice to see developments of this place.. It's been 3 years since I haven't come here." Mrs. Jeong gave her a shot.

"We're glad you liked it. And I was surprised to know that you're the one that we will be having here. In fact that you already married Mr. Jeong Kim Dong. I hope you had a happy life." Sooyoung considered the woman's ring.

"Ah! You're silly kid." the woman laughed as they joined her. "That's the rude of me, I haven't tell you that I am married now.."

"It's okay auntie, I received a news from my family earlier than expected." she teased the lady.

"Auntie? You're being informal.." Mrs. Jeong and Seohyun laughed at Sooyoung who seemes to be a bit embarrased.

"Well, I wanna know about this girl beside you, Seohyun.." She looked at Seohyun with a mild face.




*



The time for Mrs. Jeong is nearly over. They stood up as they shake hands and greeted goodbyes.

"Excuse me now Madam." Seohyun excused herself and immediately walked away the room.

"I'll be after you." Sooyoung stated to the girl.

Sooyoung and Mrs. Jeong are follwing her way out through looks as they stared at each other when the youngest is already out.

"You seemed to like that girl, don't you?" Mrs. Jeong inferred out of the blue that made Sooyoung coughed hard.

"How-- I mean-- what made you say those?" Sooyoung defend herself as she blush madly.

"I mean. for the whole time you entered this room, you actually hold her hand and never let it go." she smiled teasingly.

"Uh- she was just nervous.. so..you know I have to-"

"It's okay.. don't push yourself too much to my ridiculous idea. But you will definitely find it yourself, your own ways will lead you.."

Sooyoung sighed in relief. 'What is in this lady's mind?'

"Anyways, she is a great girl to be with as I've observed. She has a loving, fresh face that anyone can be attracted. Because of her I remembered my.."



*




Seohyun run outside the hotel without anyone noticing. She made it quick as tears fall into her eyes and flowed to her smooth cheeks. Her body was now completely far away from the rare part of the hotel which is dark, shady, and grassy with some trees. There she cried and cried under the starry night. All her tears were running dry because of the cold night breeze that penetrates through her skin. She sat on the grass, waiting for some comfort, she knew someone will come, because someone promised.

"Seohyun-ssi, why are you-"a familiar voice came nearer from behind. Someone patted her back.

"Sooyoung-ah.." She faced the latter as she was wrapped by the comforting arms.

"Tell me, Seohyun..it's okay.." she smiled at the clear night sky. She can feel Seohyun's hard breath brushing through her chest as her tears wets her outfit.

"Sooyoung-ah..she doesn't even recognize me.." she uttered between her tears.

"Don't say that..you are JooHyun right..?" Seohyun stared at the girl in surprise.

"How did you know?"

"She told me.. she said that you were totally like her long lost daughter..she always pray that she'll meet you someday and ask forgiveness for what she have done..she really misses you a lot."

"But--" Seohyun was cut off by Sooyoung's finger on her lips.

"Now tell me Seohyun...are you the girl..in that ..story...?"

"Yo--u - h hea-r -i i-t?" 

"Yeah.. "

"I'm glad. I have an angel by my side." 'You became a bright light to me, who was exhausted by the world..' Sooyoung tighten her in her arms.

"Sooyoung-ah .."

"Hmmp?" She softly and sweetly realeased a questioning look.

"Captain Hyo...she gave me this chance..she is the reincarnated one.."

Sooyoung was stunned from what she've heard. Her hug has weakened as Seohyun faced her and slowly leaned over Sooyoung. Her heart races as temperature rises between them. Sooyoung was awakened but doesn't know what to do.

"Sooyoung-ah.."Seohyun suddenly stopped. "I want to give you a gift before we meet..."

"Before we meet??" Sooyoung's world became confused. Instead, she shut her eyes as she felt quivering feeling of her heart. Time by time she can feel someone's lips damping softly on hers which gives her soothing feeling.

"Yeah..before we meet.."


*


"I gotta find the two..it's getting late.." Hyoyeon looked at her time watch as the girls started to ask her.

"Two?"

"Sooyoung is with another girl?" Yoona suspected.

"I wonder who.."

Hyoyeon shook her head and leave. 'I can't blame them..her existence starts to fall off.."


She walked towards the back door and head towards where she can sense the girl. Soon she sighted a silhouette of a tall girl standing not far. She is pretty sure, it's Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung, why are you here?"

"She said she'll be back.." A drop of crystal like tear dropped from her precious eye.

"Do you still remember her?"

"Yes.. Seohyun.."

"Don't worry she'll be back. You'll better get to bed now to continue your dream, and never try to escape so it would be easy for your spirits to be engaged. And soon she'll return. Trust her. She promised it. I told you, she's a special package.."


"That special package should be really back. She actually made me cry, you see? What's her name again? Anyways, whoever that special package is, she's just adressed to me. God's prank..is better that any of the pranks that I've done.

'You'll meet her in a different way...a very different way. You two will drive into a new whole life..as lovers..'






* * * ~ E N D~ * * *

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hope you liked it. 

Please comment. :D

I'm open for criticisms because I'm still a novice writer.