Being a fan is everything

I'm Just A Fan

*Tuesday Morning* 

 

"It's Tuesday already? Aww, tomorrow is W-E-D-N-E-S-D-A-Y!!!!!" You lazily get up from your bed and went to the bathroom. You washed your face and brushed your teeth. You went back to your room and opened your laptop. "What are the new updates? Let's see..." You logged in to your blog. "KYAAAAAA!!! EXO-M'S LIVE CHAT TODAY!? KYAAAAA!!! Omo! Omo! Where's the link? I need the link! NOW!" *Ding Dong* The door bell rang. "Yah~ who is this person who wants to interrupt my fan girling mode?" You went downstairs and opened the door. 

"Hey yo! What's up Hye Ri?" Dong-Ae entered your house and went upstairs. 

"Yah! You don't know it's Exo-M's live chat today!" You shouted.

"Really? Where? Where?" She bought her own laptop. Dong-Ae came from to wealthy family. She's not a spoiled brat. She's so friendly, nice and most of all she loves K-Pop too. 

"I'll just PM you the link. Let's see." You click the link below and the room for the SINA LIVE CHAT is now ON AIR. "It's ON! It's ON!" *Get ready to an endless fan girling mode. Dong-Ae is the best fan girl I've ever met. She loves kicking me when she see her bias, Kris.*  You and Dong-Ae was enjoying watching the live chat. Kris and Tao rapped, Chen and Luhan sang, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan dance the MAMA. After an hour, the Sina Live Chat has already ended.

"Yixing is so cute! His dimples, it makes me faints." She said. 

"I know right." You said.

 A silent atmosphere comes. *REBLOG. REBLOG* Dong-Ae suddenly broke the quiet atmosphere and said, "Hye Ri, you're good at singing and dancing right?" You cleared your throat and said, "Not at all. Why?" 

"I was thinking if you can make a dance cover of History and Mama. You can sing their Angel and What is love, right? Why don't you make a cover and I'm the one who's going to take a video of you. You don't have to think about the costumes and camera. Please?" *I can say NO to her. She's my friend and she always treat me a food.* You just nodded and smiled. "YESSSS! Thanks Hye Ri-ah~ You're the best!" Your friend hugged you tightly. 

"Give me some time to practice it." She nodded. 

 

*One week had passed* 

 

You already perfect the dance. Dong-Ae went to your house carrying a big box. "What's that?" You asked.

"It's time for us to shoot your very first dance cover. It's going to be fun." Dong-Ae smiled. She gave you a cap, a black t-shirt and black pants like EXO wore on their dance practice. "Okay! Let's start!" You're so nervous like you're dancing in a concert. *I can do it. For EXO!* The music played and you started to dance. Dong-Ae was smiling while you're dancing. After a few minutes, "Aish~ I can't do this anymore. It's so tiring. I know what EXO feels after they dance. I give up. Let's stop this." You sat down but Dong-Ae pulled you up. 

"If you're not going to finish this, I'm not going to be your friend anymore. I'm not going to treat you a food ever again." She said. 

"Okay! I'll do it." You stood up and fixed your hair and put back the cap. 

"Get ready in 1...2...3!" The music played and you dance again. You just took 2 videos. "We're done! You can rest now. I'll just edit this video later and upload it." You went to Dong-Ae and checked the video. 

"Ohh~ FAIL! EPIC FAIL!!!! No way! You can't upload it. Aish~ I told you, I'm not good at dancing. You better delete that now." You said but your friend shook her head. 

"No. You're good! I'm going to upload this later. Don't worry. You're too good to get some negative comments." You just sighed and look at her watching the video. "Hyeri-ah! Have you memorized the EXO-K and M's Angel?" You nodded. 

"I have the lyrics. Why?" She smirked. "Hey! Hey! What's now?" You and Dong-Ae went upstairs carrying your laptop and the video camera. 

"Have you perfect the song?" She asked. You shook your head. You opened your laptop. "Hey, what are you doing?" Dong-Ae asked.

"I'm going to get some updates. Why?" Dong-Ae gets the laptop and shut it down. "Yah~ Why did you turned this off?" 

"You have to practice your voice. We're going to record your 1st cover."Your eyes widened. "What? Any problem?" You shook your head and scratched your head. *Aish! It's tiring. Does she think that I'm a K-Pop Idol?* "I know what's on your mind, Hyeri-ah." *How did she know?*

"What am I going to sing?" You asked. 

"Angel? or Baby don't cry? or What is love? Choose!" She said. You put your hands on your chin and think. 

"Ermm... I don't think I can sing it those songs. 'Angel' is my favorite song but I can't reach the high notes while the 'Baby Don't Cry' I can't sing it too. Can I just choose 'Two Moons'?" You chuckled and your friend looked at you with her eyebrow raised. 

"Are you crazy? Do you know how to rap? I haven't heard you rapping." You shook your head. 

"I can rap. Listen to me, Everybody now behold, something you ain't seen before. It's going down. Yes, tonight is what you waited for! Roll like a buffalo..." Dong-Ae put her hands to her ear and shouted, "KYAAAAHHHH!!!! STOP~ I don't want to hear that. Aish~ You're just ruining my Prince Wu Fan's precious rap. Are you gonna sing or dance?" 

You looked down and said, "I'll just sing. I'll just choose Angel." You started recording your favorite song from their Album, Angel. 

"PERFECT~ Hyeri-ah, do you want me to treat you?" You nodded with a smile. "But it's not a food." You just look at Dong-Ae. "My mom and dad is planning to go on a trip in Taiwan. I don't want to come with them so they just give me a money. I want to have a vacation with you in Korea! It's my treat. I want to see my idols with you." Dong-Ae said while editing some pictures of Kris. 

"WHAT?!?!??!?!? YOU'RE GOING TO T-TREAT M-M-ME???!!! ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?" Dong-Ae nodded. "Really?" She nodded several times and smiled. "OMO~ Can you slap my face? Am I dreaming? No way!" 

"You're not dreaming." Dong-Ae smirked. "Since you already have your passport and visa, we can go to Korea. Don't worry. I want to be with you this summer. Please?" You gave her a happy nod. "Thanks Hyeri!" 

Two days later, It's time for a vacation. It's your first time going to Korea. After a few hours, you arrived to your dream country, KOREA! "Yaaayyyyy! Finally! Were here!" You shouted. 

"Let's go. We have to rest first." Dong-Ae grabbed your hand and carried the luggage. 

"Dong-Ae, can we go to 'Lotte World', Myeongdong where Lu Han got discovered by the SM?" You and Dong-Ae bursted on laughter. You got into her car. "Hey, where are we going?" You asked. 

"At our house. We have a house in here. Oh right! I haven't told you before." After a few hours, you reached Dong-Ae's house in Seoul. 

"It's tiring. Can we have a little tour today?" You looked at Dong-Ae with your puppy eyes. *My puppy eyes always work on her.* As usual, she nodded. You and Dong-Ae went to a convenient store, near to Dong-Ae's house. "What shall we buy for today's snacks?" You grabbed a box of chocopie. "Can I buy this? They told me that this is good. Let's try this."

"Okay then. Do you want some ramen?" You gave her a smile and nod. You went home carrying the foods you bought. "Aish~ It's so tiring. Can we go to some music shows tomorrow? Please? I want to see EXO-K performing their MAMA. Please." 

"Good idea. I want to see Chanyeol too and the other K-Pop Artists too. I'm so excited." Dong-Ae jumped into happiness.

"Let's bring cameras! Ermm, we have to do some placard for EXO-K. I'll practice my voice for tomorrow." Dong-Ae shooked her head. 

 

*6:30 am* 

 

"Hyeri-ah, wake up. We have to make some placard. Go downstairs and eat your breakfast. Hurry up." Dong-ae woke you up. You get up from your bed and went to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and washed your face. You went downstairs and you saw Dong-ae doing the placard on the living room. "Eat your breakfast now and help me here." You went to the kitchen and get some toast and make a coffee. You stepped outside of the kitchen and went to Dong-Ae to help her. You get a clean pink paper and do the lettering. 

"After this take a bath and get ready. We have to get a good seats." Dong-ae suggested. 

"Okay then. " After an hour, finally, you've finished the placard. "We did a great job." You and Dong-ae high five. You and Dong-Ae immediately went upstairs to take a bath. About 15 minutes, you've finished taking a bath. You wear your favorite pink dress and your pink doll shoes. You tied your hair into a ponytail with your favorite headband. You stepped out of your room and knocked on Dong-Ae's room. "Are you done? We're going to be late. Hurry up!" Dong-ae opened the door. 

"Oh, let's go! I'm sorry." You looked at her and gave her two thumbs up. 

"You look so beautiful." Dong-ae bowed and smiled. 

"감사합니다! (Thank you)" You chuckled. You got into her car. "Are you ready?" You nodded and Dong-Ae winked at you. You and Dong-Ae arrived to the place where Inkigayo will be held. "Ohhh, it's my first time here. The fans! Look at those korean fans. They're so pretty." The fans are lined to what fandom they are. 

"Woah, this is cool. Ohh! There's the EXO line. Let's go." You and Dong-Ae entered to the studio. "The fans are everywhere. I'm just dreaming right." You pinched your cheeks and Dong-Ae laughed at you. Holding the placard you've made,  it makes you happy. After a few minutes, "Ohhh! It's EXO." The fans started sreaming. The MAMA played and the EXO-K members started to dance. "OMO! 세훈 오빠 사랑해!!!! (Sehun oppa, saranghae!!!!)" You shouted. *I hope he heard it.* You and Dong-Ae joined the fan chant. After performing, you were jumping on your seat while calling Sehun's name. "This is so fun." The fans were staring at you. *Uh-oh.* You just sat there and remained silent. After the music show, you and Dong-Ae went to a restaurant. While eating, your favorite song played on the restaurant, *Listen, neukkil seu inni....* 

"Have you enjoyed?" You nodded. "Oh, I heard that they're going to have a mini fan signing event today. Would you like to come with me? Let's buy their albums later." Dong-Ae said.

"Really? I would love to meet them in person." You and Dong-Ae went to a music store where EXO Fan signing will be held. You and Dong-Ae bought their albums. Of course, EXO-K and EXO-M. You love them both. You were standing beside a Korean girl who speaks too much. *What's with this girl?* You just turned your look and waiting for EXO-K to come.

About 10 minutes, the EXO-K went to their seats. 

"We are one! Annyeong Haseyo, EXO-K imnida." They introduced their selves and their fans were screaming. *Oh. Look at Chanyeol, D.O's eyes, Baekhyun's flawless hands, Sehun's cute eyesmile, and Kai's smile. God almighty, their so perfect.* You get your phone and start getting some pictures. 

"PLEASE FALL IN LINE." Their manager said. I hold Dong-Ae's hand and lined up with her. You sighed and you're heart beat start beating faster. 

"Dong-Ae, did you bring the korean dictionary?" You were holding her hand tightly. 

"Why would I bring the dictionary? Yah, don't tell me you don't know how to speak korean? We went to a Korean School together right." Dong-ae stared at you. 

"Of course not! Maybe when I'm in front of Sehun, I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. Aish~ Dong-ae, help me." You were holding her shoulder and keep shaking her. 

"Yah! Don't be so nervous. We've seen them earlier right. Remember, don't scream and be yourself." Dong-ae advised. You nodded and turned your look to Sehun. *He's so handsome.* In a few minutes of waiting, it's your turn to meet them. On the first seat, you met Sehun. 

"Annyeong haseyo!" He gave you a warm smile. You bowed and greet him too. You opened the photo booklet. *Where is Sehun's picture?* Your hand is shaking so Sehun just gets the photo booklet and looked at you. *Omo! He's looking at me. What am I gonna do? Dong-ae! Where are you* "What's your name?" Se hun asked. 

"Ohhh. I'm Hyeri. I'm a chingu." You answered with your soft voice. He turned his look in the photo booklet and start signing. He wrote "To: Chingu Hyeri" While he's signing, "Are you a foreigner?" He asked. 

"Yes. I'm a half korean and a half american. I lived there for 17 years." You said. 

"I see." He closed the photo booklet and gave it back to you with a smile. "Thank you. See you again." He waved.  

"Thanks too. I hope to see you again." You waved and bowed. You turned your look to the next seat, it's the guardian Suho. "Annyeong haseyo oppa!" You greeted. He gave you a warm smile and bowed. 

"Annyeong haseyo. What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Hyeri." You opened the photo book and find the leader Suho's page. "Oh can you sign this?" You asked. He nodded and get the photo book and signed it. 

"So you're a foreigner. You're good in Korean. Keep up the good work Hyeri-ah. Please give us support and love. Thank you so much." He gave back the photo book with a smile and bowed. 

"Thank you so much, oppa." You bowed and went to the next seat. *Oh, it's Kai oppa.* "Annyeong Haseyo, oppa!" You greeted. * I think he's tired.* He greeted you back ang you gave him the page that he's going to sign. He changed the page and landed to Suho's page. "Nice meeting you Hyeri-ssi. I hope to see you again." He smiled. He started signing and gave the photo book to the person next to him, Chanyeol. Chanyeol get the photo book and changed the page. Before you leave Kai, you smiled and said, "Kai oppa, Please take care of yourself. Thank you so much." 

"Hello oppa. I'm Hyeri." You bowed and gave him a shy smile. 

"It's nice meeting you Hyeri. Please give us support." You nodded and he started signing.

"Oppa, can you draw a heart here?" You point at the side of his picture. 

"Sure." Chanyeol drawed a big heart. 

"Thanks oppa. Hwaiting!" Chanyeol nodded and gave you a sweet smile. *I'm gonna die now.* It's D.O's turn now. He gave you his cute eye smile. *Even though he's from the derp squad he has the most cute smile among them. I have to admit it.* 

"Annyeong haseyo, oppa! I'm Hyeri, Kim Hyeri." You introduced yourself and he introduced himself too. *How nice.* 

"Where am I going to sign?" He asked. You turned the page and you landed to a picture where Baekhyun hugged D.O. Baekhyun saw the picture and they start laughing. You laughed too. Kyungsoo oppa don't have choice but to sign it. *I think I forced him. Baekhyun oppa too.* D.O wrote something on the picture, "I hope to see you again. You're funny." He bowed and you bowed back.

"It's nice meeting you D.O oppa." You smiled. It's Baekhyun oppa's turn. Last but not the least. 

"Hi Funny Hyeri. Am I going to sign this picture too?" He chuckled and you nodded. He scratched his head and signed the picture.  

"Thank you so much oppa." He laughed and nodded. "I'm so lucky. I hope to see you soon again. HWAITING!" You chuckled and left. After the fan signing event, you and Dong-ae went home happily while enjoying looking the photo book.