treat me more than a dongsaeng : SEHUN [ONESHOT]

EXO [ONESHOTS] and [IMAGINES]

SEHUN'S POV

Me and ______ goes home together everyday but today she was dismissed earlier so I just told her to go home alone. She was hesitant but I insisted so she went home ahead of me. I wouldn't want to be a bother and make her wait for 3 hours. After my class i went straight to the school gate but bumped into someone. The kingkong, i mean kingka Junhyung.

"Look what we have here.. The princess's pet." Junhyung said as his friends surrounded me. I'm screwed big time. It's not that I can't defend my self, ______doesn't want me to get into fights. She always defended me from our schoolmates. She is the daughter of the most influencial businessman in korea. No one wants to get in her way even the principal.

"Looks like _______ is not here to save you this time" Junhyung smirked as he held me up by my colar.

"Let go. I have more useful things to do than fighting you" Isaid as I struggled to break free from his grip.

"Are you scared?" he asked in a mocking tone.

"Done worry we'll be gentle kitty" he said smirking making me really angry. I punched him really hard in the face which made him fall in the ground. His friends helped him stood up and some attacked me. I managed to beat them up but I also received quite a lot of punches too. I walked home thinking on how _________ would react if she see me like this.

"I'm home " i said as i opened the door. Instead of mom it was _________ who greeted me.

"Who did this? " she worriedly said as she touched my bruised face.

"I just fell from the stairs " I lied. " Liar. It' s Junhyung isn't it?" she said as she made her way to the drawer.

"Ani.." when she came back she punched me.

" that hurts" i said clutching my tummy.

"so are you going to tell me the truth?" she raised her eyebrow while applying ointment to the cut on my lips.

"Seriously? are you my mom?? Where is she anyway?" I asked kinda annoyed by the fact that she look down at me. She always treat me like a kid she needed to protect. A kid who can't fight on his own but in reality, I could definetely defend my self from anyone. Tao taught me how to fight. He was a classmate of mine who is very good in wushu. I could do so mu h better than this.

"First, I'm serious. Second, I'm not not your mom pabo. And third, she and mom went somewhere and will be back tomorrow afternoon. " she said glaring still attending my wounds.

"So why are you here then?" I asked looking at her and her worried face.

"Ofcourse to take care of my dongsaeng" yeah, I'm a dongsaeng to you but you are more than that for me.

"I'm okay now.. You can go home now ___________.." I was really diasappointed.

"Yah! Disrepectful brat. I'm your noona" She hit me in the arm.

 

YOUR POV

"Noona?! noona!? Can't you treat me as a man!!!?" Sehun raged in anger.

"What do you mean? Ofcourse your a man pabo.." I was about to slap his arm but he held my hand and pulled me really close.

 

NO ONE'S POV

Sehun pulled ________ really close letting her feel his uneasy breathing. He held her hand and placed it in his heart. ___________ felt Sehun's fast heart beat and a light pink blush crept her cheeks.

"Saranghae... saranghae... saranghae.." told the boy many times before he pressed his lips into her. The _______'s eyes widened trying to comprehend what's happening. Soon she gave in and smiled in the kiss savoring every second they shared together. She didn't even thought that a kiss felt so good. She thought best friends ending up together are just on movies and fanfictions. She is wrong because right now she is standing in the altar facing her bestfriend and one true love.

"I do...."


sorry if i posted this really late and about the font i will change it as soon as i get to use my laptop... i am really too tired from work so i always fell asleep when i get home so any way here it is HOPE YOU LIKE IT. AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE ALL WELCOME