It leads to this.. [ONESHOT]

EXO [ONESHOTS] and [IMAGINES]

 

"Yah! That's my breakfast!" Baekhyun complained while pushing you out of the table.

"Oppa.. I'm hungry too... " you whined as you tried to get another piece of crispy bacon baekhyun cooked.

"There's a lot of food in the table just don't touch this" Baekhyun overprotectively said againts you.

"But oppa.. I want some bacon too" you frowned.

"Here.." he walked beside you and gave u a piece using a fork.

Since he was standing next to you and left his bacon unguarded. You hurriedly grab his plate and ran but Baekhyun is fast and he grabbed your wrist. Unfortunately, the bacons fell on the plate. Baekhyun just stared at the bacons. You don't like what's coming next so you decided to run for your life. Baekhyun snapped back and chased you. Both of you ran inside the house like kids. When ever Baekhyun catches up you throw a pillow in his face to slow him down. Baekhyun tried to aim but it always miss.

 

YOUR POV

"Yah!Comeback here!! " Baekhyun screamed while chasing after me.

I ran upstairs and locked the door. For a second I thought I'm going to lose my life. I sat down in my bed and catched my breath. That Baekhyun cares for bacon too much.

 

BAEKHYUN'S POV

That _________! Does she think she can get away that easy? No. Ofcourse not. She ran like a road runner and locked her self into her room. That gullible girl will surely be at peace now. I knocked into her room.

"Okay.. I give up." I lied. "I'll be down stairs eating breakfast if you ever want to apologize." another lie indeed.

I won't let her go that easy if that's what you are thinking. I have something up in my sleeves. I slowly and carefully opened the door to my room and went to the balcony. For fresh air? No, no. My room and her room is connected by only one balcony. I'm pretty sure her door is open. I slowly opened the door and there she was in bed facing at the back. I locked the door to make a noticable click and it startled her. She jump from her bed to run to the other door but I was fast as lightning and held her.

"I told you.. You can't get away that easy" i said as i slowly placed my hand in the side of her waist and tickled her.

She moved like a mad bull and laughed really hard.

" Oppa stop it tickles" she said wiggling and trying to escape me.

"No until you say sorry and cook me new ones" I said as i tickle her more.

 

YOUR POV

Baekhyun oppa tickled me so much that i kept wiggling like mad. He knows my senaitive parts so much. I can't take it much longer and moved and moved but I ended up losing my balance and fell on my bed with him beside me.

"Okay I'll cook new bacons" I gave up but no sorry. It's his fault! If he didn't grab me it won't fall.

"What about sorry? No? " he said as he hovered on top of me and tickled me more.

I wiggled and wiggled tryibg to escape him. The next thing I know his face is just an inch from mine. His eyes are forever gorgeous. He stared at me.Seconds felt like minutes. I started to get nervous when he didn't speak.

"Mia~~" i was cut off.

He kissed me. His cold soft lips connected to mine. I closed my eyes. After a minute, i felt his lips parted from mine. He stared at me. My cheeks started to heat up.

"I know I shouldn't have done that but it felt right" he said as his thumb found its way to my cheeks.

"I should be protecting you from guys not taking advantage" he continued as he laid beside me.

"I like you" he said looking at the ceiling. "Is it okay?"

I don't know how to respond. My heart was beating like crazy. I faced him too.

"Don't kid like that oppa" i said shyly.

"Who says I'm kidding" he said as his face slowly changed to red.

"So.." I couldn't find the right words to say so I held his hand and placed it into my heart for him to feel how crazy my heart has become.

"So is that a yes? " he shyly asked as smile crept up his face. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"You better not like bacon more than me " I said as he laughed.

"Of course.. and don't ever like bacon more than me" he joked.

"Na.. I already have the best bacon beside me" i said as we both laughed at our lameness.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello. So here's my short one shot for bacon.

I mean Baekhyun.

I was really bored last night and I can't sleep so I wrote this in my phone.

Sorry for grammar and spelling error.

I'll try to edit the mistakes as soon as I can. 

Sorry if it is not that good hehe.

So who's your bias in EXO?

Mine are:

BAEKHYUN

CHANYEOL

SEHUN

LUHAN

 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED