Remembering

Reflecting Back, My Last Goodbye

Thunders Pov -----------------------

I'm at that point most people hit, known as rock bottom. That point renowned to be the point of no return, the point of no hope, a feeling that can't be fully explained through words. I used to ask, "Why me?" and blame the world for my problems, for hurting me, tearing me apart until I'm nothing but broken dreams, lost love, lost hope.... You see there are various reasons of why and how i got here, it's not just one reason, but a compilation... An accumulation of verbal and physical abuse. And what hit me hard the most was that it came from my so-called family, my band members- those who many think are my brothers, yes... Those people who I USED to call my love ones, those people who I USED to keep close to my heart, they did this to me. I've cried too many tears, no matter night or day, when I'm all alone and realize there really is no one there for me, I felt so much grief and sorrow in my heart, I used to cry myself to sleep every night, but now i do not sleep.I just lay in my bed with tears slowly falling down my face, as those putred memories cross my mind. Replaying over, and over, and over again.

A Memory (3rd person Pov)

------------------------------------

"Attention! Look here guys, I want to introduce to you to the last new member who will be joining MBLAQ, and yes, he will replace Sangbae's previous position since he will no longer be a part of the group due to health issues. I know it's cutting it close, having fifteen days left till your debut, but please, welcome him with open arms, he is a very talented and handsome boy, and I'm sure you'll get along just fine" said Rain, the founder and CEO of Jtunes camp.

Rain left the room, leaving nervous Thunder with the rest of MBLAQ.

"Anyonghaseyo! I'm Sanghyun, It's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope well all be great friends! I promise to work hard and do my best so our debut will turn out awesome~" the room was dead silence.

The tension increased greatly, no friendly smiles were returned to Thunder But Dirty, disgusted scowls from the rest of MBLAQ.

"Who the hell do you think you are? There's no way in hell you'll be a part of us, Rain might like you, but honestly your nothing special, sheesh, honestly... This kid... What do you think Seungho?" said Joon.

Thunder was shocked, his beautiful and bubbly smile instantly turned into a heartbroken, devasted look, tears began building in his eyes

. "Look Sanghyun, you may consider yourself as a part of our group, but your really not, your a replacement, sloppy seconds, your the next best thing to replace and fill in the void Sangbae left, if you think your going to recieve any special treatment, or even so much as a smile or a passing glance don't, you're just a coworker to us, it's too late to be included in our family. Now please, just try to catch up and not make us look like fools on debut day" Seungho exclaimed sternly.

Thunder was torn from hearing these words from the man who's suppose to be the leader of the group. He was already crying during Seungho's rant, but to add salt to injury he noticed the boy named Mir Laughing along with Joon at him, while G.O was glaring at him and nodding his head the entire time. What a first day, and what a first impression.