Chapter 2

12 Force Legend And The Angel

 

Hours is shown at 8 am. All member  EXO K is already getting ready to go shooting.No more sleepy faces this morning. They've dressed up as a star. Yes they are a new star, not only this they still have the other. They are only part of the member EXO. Not only his face but also their singing abilities are very impressive.


"Are you ready? ". Asked the manager of a sudden they just came.

.
"Oh hyung when are you coming, so we're ready". Suho replied with a smile.


"I just came. Well then let's go. Another member is waiting there ".


"So they are already there". Kai asked.


"Possibly, they had gone first. Well let's get into the car had run out of time ". They all nodded and get out dorm and into the car.

 On the way to the location of shooting them all in silence. Like to think about something or feel nervous because it will hold a photo shoot. 

Understandably they are the new stars. So it is still not familiar with it.

Chanyoel who can not stand the situation was immediately asked to break the ice with Suho.


" Suho hyung what wrong, you like to think of something? ". Suho little surprised to hear the Chanyoel question. So is the other member.
"Ah nothings wrong, I just thought about my dream last night". He replied casually. But not for the other member. Everything was shocked to hear the words of Suho.


"Dreams ..! ". They all said in unison.


"Yeah dream, so what ..? ". Suho asked confused.


"Last night I dreamed a strange". Chanyoel said.


"I had a dream too". Said Baekhyun also


"Me too". This time Sehun, Kai and D.O are talking at once. After that they looked at each other in bewilderment.


"What are you dreaming about hyung? ". Chanyoel asked again in Suho.


"I dreamed that I like walking in a dark forest and there's only moon light the way.But all of a sudden eclipse and everything went black and then came a strange light which dazzled after that I woke up because Sehun wake ". All members are surprised to hear back. They have the same dream. Really the same.


"I had a dream like that". Kai said with a still shocked.


"Really, what all of you also have the same dream? ". Suho asked surprised. They just nodded, still shocked by what they get. Their manager who had been only silence and hear what they are talking about this time began to speak.


"Maybe it's time you think or feel nervous about this shoot. so you be dreaming the same thing ". He guessed


"It's possible, to be honest I was very nervous about this shoot. I even could not sleep for thinking about it ". Baekhyun recognize words.

 

 But not with Sehun and Kai.They did not think about shooting it. But they still have the same dream. But they just do not dare say it quietly.

 While the DO, Chanyoel, and Suho just received from the manager's opinion, although they are also a little unsure of his manager's opinion.


D.O look out the window. Seeing the way he passed. He had never felt this way before

. "Hyung we are going where exactly? ". He asked.


"As you can dream of. We'll go a little into the forest ". Manager's words to make them again surprised. But they fell silent. They are getting confused with all this.Today is really a mystery.

------

Sorry this chapter is very short

because I have something I should do right away 
so I could just write a little

Thank you for read my fanfic

i hope you enjoy read this ^.^