Chapter 1

12 Force Legend And The Angel

 

"Where is this ...? ". Say him confused.


He felt like walking in the middle of a dark forest. Only the moonlight that seemed so big at that time. Suddenly the earth trembled, and it made him more confused.

 
"What's going on, why all of a sudden there was an earthquake". Then he looked at the sky. To the moon that looks great. Slowly it began to close the month. As covered by his own twin. The dark woods grew darker now because the moonlight is closed.


"Eclipse". He said quietly. It was all she could say look at the events he experienced it. He could only see what is before him with a look of disbelief and without being able to do anything about it. 


"Ah I can not see anything. Why is it so dark here. " She said grumbling. When the moon is almost entirely covered with forest and began to look really dark, regardless of a person who is in it, a sudden gleam of light out of the dark forest. 


"What is it". He said as he narrowed his eyes as the light. The light was initially small. And the longer cahya it enlarges and fills the entire forest. someone who is in the forest can only avoid the blinding light that was to close it by hand.


"Hyung ...Kai hyung wake up...Kai hyung ." He felt there was someone who shook him by force. Slowly she opened her eyes. With still half opened his eyes he saw who the voice that woke yag. 


"Sehun-ah, what I'm still sleepy." He said as he closed his eyes again.

 
"Ya hyung do not sleep anymore. We will have a photo to our new song ". Sehun grumbled. Finally, with still a little closed Kai wake up from sleep.


"How many hours now? ". Kai asked.


"Now at 7 am. We will hold a photo shoot at 9 am. We still have 2 hours to get ready ". Kai just wanted to ask but was answered first by Sehun. It seems Sehun know what will be asked by Kai.


"Who's awake?". Kai asked again.

 
"Just me, you and Suho hyung who's awake." Kai only nodded. Of course Suho hyung's awake he's rooming with Sehun. Kai said to myself.

 
"Because you're up, please wake D.O hyung as well." Sehun appoint people who sleep next to Kai. "I'll wake up Chanyoel and Baekhyun hyung". Sehun Kai said as he left. 
"Yes sir". Kai replied with a smile.

 He immediately turned to the man who slept beside it. 
"Hyung wake up ... Hyung....Hyung ...". Kai said as he shook D.O Sehun same as it did to him. 


"Hmmm ...". D.O groaned. Only the answers obtained Kai. D.O even pull the covers back and covered his entire body. 
"Ya hyung ... let's wake up, we will hold a photo shoot today." Kai said as he continued shook DO, even harder than before. But D.O keep silence pretending not to hear what was said by dongsaengnya it. See hyungnya not being built. He pulled the blankets used by the D.O and pulled himself up. Now D.O look like a sleep with sitting.

 
"Oh come on ... hyung wake up, we should be getting ready to shoot ". 
"Arasso ... arasso .. i am wake up ". D.O said as he got out of bed with still closed.Kai shook his head at that hyung behavior. Kai suddenly remembered about his dream last night. Strange dream. He said the Heart. 

 

------

 

"Baekhyun hyung.... Chanyoel hyung  wake up ... ". Sehun said, shaking his hyung's second body. But they did not move at all.

"Hyung wake up ....". Sehun try again with a harder, but they still did not move. 
"What they're both dead". Sehun said annoyed. Baekhyun and Chanyoel  suddenly woke up after hearing the greeting their maknae.


"Ya maknae-ah how dare you say we die." Said Baekhyun angry. Sehun are surprised to see both hyungnya was awakened by her words were only able to grimace.

 
"Mianhae hyung. They wear hard to wake you. "


"Anyway, there I go to sleep again". Banish Chanyoel again, pulling the blanket. 


"Ya hyung do not sleep anymore. we'll do a photo shoot today. We must be prepared ". Baekhyun and Chanyoel immediately thought about the shooting that day. they both awoke from his sleep. 


"Ah you're right, I forgot that today there is shooting. What time are we going to do a photo shoot ". Ask Chanyoel on Sehun.


"At 9 am. Now hurry up we'll be late if not immediately get ready ". 


"Arasso". Answer Chanyoel and Baekhyun together while getting out of bed.

 
Suho was waiting at the table with a still sleepy. Followed by D.O and Kai. Then Chanyoel, Baekhyun and Sehun. Which is also still a sleepy face except Sehun.

 
"Who's going to shower first?". Ask Suho.


"Why do not we start the first of the young". The proposal D.O. who immediately approved by the other. 


"Well who would bathe first and the last is Sehun was me. While waiting to please if anyone wants to sleep here ". Suho said that was also approved by the other

 
"Well I'd shower first." Sehun said as he took a towel in the room. After returning from taking a towel he returned to the table. And was surprised to see all he’s hyung already a sleep back there. He just sighed and shook his head to see it behavior hyung. 

 

------

Hello every one....!!!

Yeyy this is my second fanfic

Thank you for my fanfic already subscribe and comment
I'll try to make a fanfic of this fanfic is fun

I hope you enjoy read my fanfics

Thank you ^.^