True Love

True Love

Han Min Young’s Pov...

“I love him.”I said it to my eonnie.

“Who is him?”Asked eonnie.

“Erm..My friend,his name is Eli.”I answered eonnie.

“Okay,do he love you?”Eonnie asked me.

“He said yes and he want me to be his girlfriend.”I answered her.

“Hmm..Then i am okay with it.I hope he can love you truthfully,not just for fun.”Said eonnie and her answered made me happy and i hugged her.

2 Months Later...
Eli’s Pov...

“Hyung,anything that you wanna say to me?”I asked Alexander Hyung.

“Can we have a chat?”He asked me.

“Sure.”I answered him.

He took a cup of coffee for me and a cup for him.

“How is your relationship with Min Young?”He asked me.

“We are just fine.”I answered him.

“Do you really love her?”He asked me and that question made me shocked.

“Why do you ask me this?”I looked at him.

“I saw you went out with other girl yesterday.”Said Alexander Hyung.

“Err..Yes i love her but i can’t avoid myself from loving other girls.”I told him the truth.

“But you shouldn’t do this to her.”He tried to advice me.

“I know.”I answered him.

“Better you choose between both of them.”Said Alexander Hyung.

I just nodded and he walked to me and hit my shoulder slowly,then he walked to his room.I just sat there and think about both of my girlfriends.I sat there for an hour and i walked to my room with a sad face,i took my phone and i called Min Young.

“Hello sweetie,can we meet tomorrow night?”I asked her and after talked to her for 30 minutes,i hang up  the phone.

                                    --------------------------------------------------

The Next day..
Min Young’s Pov...

“Oppa, why you wanna see me?”I asked him.

He never answered me instead hugged me.

“Oppa??”I asked him.

“I am sorry..I love her more than you.I can’t be with you already,i don’t want to hurt you anymore.”He cried.

“Oppa,what do you mean by saying this?”I was shocked.

“I have a reltionship with other girl,her name is Hara and i love her more than you.I know this is hurting you but i can’t control myself,i am sorry.”He beg me.

I was speechless,after a few minutes i force myself to answer him.

“It is okay,go ahead if you love her,i am okay with it.At least you are happy and i will be happy.”I said it to him while controling my tears from rolling out.

“Are you really okay?”He asked me.

I nodded while forcing myself to smile even though it was hard.

“Thank you so much.”he said it to me while hugging me.

After a few minutes,i lied to him,”Oppa,i got to go now,i need to accompany eonnie tonight.”

He nodded and i walked to my car,after i drove far from that place,i cried loudly.My feeling is hurt i can’t took it.i don’t even eat for two days and my eonnie almost wanna see him but i stopped her.After those two days,i saw eonnie was crying at her room while looked at my picture.I fell guilty and then i forced myself to be strong and i ate my food to make eonnie happy.

                                    ----------------------------------------------

5 Months Later...
Alexander’s Pov..

“Min Young,i need your help.”I tried to talk to Min Young.

“What is it oppa?”She asked me.

“Err..You know that Eli have his own company right?”I asked her.

“Yes..Why?is there any problem there?”She asked me.

I nodded slowly

“What happen?”She quickly asked me.

“Ermm..He almost bankrup.”I answered her.

“WHAT??”She was shocked.

“he almost bankrup,he is stress now,hara also dump him already,she said now he have no money already so she don’t want him already.”I explained to her.

“Ermm..I will try to help him,i will ask Min Lin eonnie first.”Her answered made me smile.

“You are really a kind person.”I told her the truth.

“I am not.”She humble.

                                      -------------------------------------------------

Min Young’s Pov...

“Eonnie,please..I wanna help him.”I beg eonnie.

“Min Young,he have hurt you before.”She said to me.

“i know but he is still my friend.”I said to her.

“Haish..I don’t know,i wanna sleep now.”she walked to her room and locked the door.

I just sighed.I also went tto sleep and when i woke up in the morning,eonnie was waiting for me at living room.

“Min Young,come and sit here.”She asked me to sat beside her.

“Okay.”I answered her and sat beside her.

She gave me a check and it was written 10000000 won there.

“EONNIE!!!”I screamed.

“What?”She asked me.

“This is too much.Is this all for him?”I asked her in shock.

“Yes?Why?Don’t want?then i will take back.”She wanted to take back the check.

“No..No..No..i want it and i need it.”I answered her while hugging her.

“even though i don’t help him.You will also take your own money and help him.Am i right?”She asked me and i just grinned.

“Okay i need to go work now.”She kissed my cheek and walked out from house.

                                  ---------------------------------------------------

Eli’s Pov...

“What is this?”I asked Min Young.

“Eonnie gave this to you.She wanna help you with your company.”She asnwered me.

“But how do you know about it?”i asked her.

“I am the one who told her.”Alexander hyung answered me.

I was shocked,it was 10000000 won.i wanted to reject it but Min Young forced me to take it.I am touched,i ever hurt her but she still help me.I took that check and i tried to settle everything in my company and start from down again.Min Young,Min Lin and Alexander hyng also helped me.After  one year,my copany and business become stabil again,i was so happy and now i realize that i also found my true love already.hara ever tried to get back with me but i reject her.I hate the girl who just love my money.One day,i was having dinner with Min young.Min Lin and Alexander hyung can’t come cause of their work.I took Min Young to a beach after having our dinner.We sat at the beach while looked at the stars and moon.

“Min Young..”I called her.

“Hmm?”She asked me while keep looking a the sky.

I took out a ring from my pocket.

“Will you marry me?”I kneel down on the ground.

“What?”She asked me again and this time she was looing at me and got shocked.

“Will you marry me?”i asked her again.

She was speechless,but i can see tears were rolling out from her eyes.Slowly she nodded and i screamed.I was so happy and i hugged her tightly.Finally i found my true love.i promise this time i will love her forever.I will take care of her and love her until the end of my life.