kai ~

LOVE

guys , we will be printing your first debut album out by this week .

everything is ready except for the " thanks to " column .

here take this paper and include those people you wanna thank and write some of your feelings out too .

 

chanyeol finished writing his and decided to go take a drink . after taking his drink , he saw kai smiling to himself at the table . he walked towards kai and peeked at what he wrote . " i love you dad and mum and noonas for supporting me  .. thanks exo members  ..thanks taemin ... " the list goes on .. finally he saw what he expected " thanks light girl ^_^ ".

1week later  ~

who the hell is light girl?

is she kai's gf?

omo , my bias is already taken ?!

i hate it ! kai is mine !

 

all the fan's reaction is causing a commotion on the internet .

" ya ! kim jong in . " shouted the manager

kai knew he would get a scolding as before he debut , the company already warned not to cause a scandal or to displease the fans .

" wait hyung ! " D.O shouted to the manager while running from a distance .

" let me say something before you decide to scold him "

" we finally debuted , this album means alot to us , we share the same room so i know when kai is feeling down or exhausted from all those dance practice , -light girl- provided him with strength to carry on . that is why he include her name inside the album " D.O explained while panting .

while listening , kai's mind drifted back to 2months ago on how he and she met ~