The Bitter Day

A Bitter Day

 


 

" Oppa! " Hyuna beamed, running over to Junhyung who was busily composing a song in the studio. She enveloped him in a hug, despite him sitting on the chair, she hugged his neck tightly.

 

" Hyuna-ah~ " Junhyung cooed, wrapping his arms around her waist. He lifted her from the floor and sat her on his lap. She burried her face into his neck whilst he her hair.

 

" I missed you. " Hyuna softly murmured against his collarbone.

 

He shivered as soon as he felt her hot breath against his cold skin. She did this all the time, but it was always something new to Junhyung. " I missed you too.." He stopped her hair and wrapped his arms around her tighter.

 

" At the studio already? You guys just came back from Japan.. " Hyuna sighed, worried about her boyfriends health.

 

" I'm fine, baby. " Junhyung replied, resting his head on her shoulder.

 

" Oppa, what are you writing? " Hyuna turned around, still sitting on his lap but they were both sitting in the same position now. She looked at the multiple pieces of paper sitting infront of Junhyung.

 

" BEAST is coming back soon, so I have to write some songs for the album. " Junhyung softly smiled, playing with her black, long silky hair.

 

" Wah... " Hyuna was amazed at her boyfriends talent for writing songs, he seemed to be always be getting better everytime he wrote a song. She looked through the papers and saw one titled 'A Bitter Day' the title really got to her, curious as she was, she took the paper and started to read it. " A Bitter Day? " She asked him.

 

He quickly snatched the paper off of her. " Hyuna! " He exclaimed, making her jump a little.

 

" Oppa! I was just looking! Can't I look?? " Hyuna whined, pouting.

 

" Of course you can... but not this one! " Junhyung argued back, quickly folding the paper and putting it straight into his pocket.

 

" Hmph. " Hyuna got off his lap and sat on the couch instead. " You were gone for 2 months, and this is how you treat me.. " She frowned.

 

" Hey.... " He said softly, regretting what he had just did. He walked over to the couch she was sitting on. " Baby, don't be mad. " He started to poke her, trying to make her giggle.

 

Shortly after, she broke into a fit of giggles from Junhyung's endless poking at her sides, which to her was her most ticklish area.

 

" Okay, okay I'll stop~ " Junhyung stopped poking her, like what he promised and wrapped his arms around her again. " Baby, I missed you... really. " He confessed.

 

" Hehe... " Hyuna giggled, leaning onto Junhyung and feeling his warmth. " At moments like this, I really want to reveal our relationship to the public. To the fans, to Papa Hong, to our members. Everyone. "

 

At that instant, Junhyung immediately frowned. ' I wish we could... '

 

" Like oppa~ What if someone walked in right now! We can't say we're giving eachother a friendly hug... " She continued to laugh at her silly thoughts.

 

The room grew silent, Junhyung was thinking... Thinking way too deeply.

 

" Oppa? " Hyuna asked worriedly, after not hearing a word from Junhyung after her sudden confession. " Did I... say something wrong? Sorry.. I didn't mean to.. "

 

" No baby.. " Junhyung instantly replied. " I just--- " He was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door, he quickly unwrapped his arms around Hyuna and sat normally.

 

" JUNHYUNG! " Beast's manager ran into the room panickly.

 

" Manager Hyung! " Junhyung exclaimed, rather shocked at his sudden entrance. " What's wrong?? " He began to panic also.

 

" Look at this! Quickly! " He passed Junhyung the ipad and both Junhyung and Hyuna curiously looked at the ipad together.

 

Junhyung's and Hyuna's eyes widened at the article title. 'BEAST's Yong Junhyung and KARA's Goo Hara dating!'

 

" Ha-ha-hara unnie? " Hyuna stuttered. Even though she shouldn't be jumping to conclusions, her eyes were already b with tears.

 

" . " Junhyung cursed under his breath.

 

" Junhyung what is this? Is this true? Alot of fans and reporters are already outside of the building! " His manager yelled.

 

Junhyung wasn't listenning to his manager. He was more pre-occupied with the thoughts inside his head. His real girlfriend was Hyuna. But his apparently girlfriend now, was Kara's Goo Hara. He scrolled down the article to find himself and Hara coming out of a cafe, smiling. Another of them walking hands.

 

Hyuna gasped as soon as she saw the photos and as much as she wanted to cry, she couldn't because his manager was there. She tried her best to contain her tears.

 

' I guess I should be honest to her now.. ' Junhyung sighed.

 

" Yong Junhyung! CAN YOU HEAR ME? " His manager yelled on the top of his lungs.

 

" Hyung. I'll discuss it with you as soon as possible. Can I just talk to Hyuna for a second? " Junhyung quickly said. Not wanting to take any longer.

 

" Okay, whatever. Junhyung when you come out of this room you're dead. " His manager left the room, slamming it quite loudly.

 

" Ba...Baby... " Junhyung hesitantly called out.

 

" Oppa... is it true? " Hyuna was now already crying her heart out. " The article... You and Hara unni... is it true??? " She sobbed infront of him, not caring how horrible she might of looked. She was hurt, it was like she was hit by a train. No, nothing could be compared to the pain she felt right now.

 

Junhyung wanted to say no. He wanted to deny it all. But no matter how much he wanted to do so, everything was true. He loves Hyuna, he cares for her....But he knew, she deserved better. " Yes... " He quietly said.

 

Immediately Hyuna broke down onto her knees, sobbing into her palms. " Oppa.... you.... you said you loved me! " Hyuna cried.

 

Junhyung went down on his knees too, kneeling infront of her. He reached out his hand, wanting to comfort her but he couldn't bring himself to.

 

" Oppa.... " She sniffed. " We were in love for 3 years..... we dated secretly.... how could you do this oppa... " Hyuna felt herself being embraced by him. As much as she always loved Junhyung's hugs, not this time. She immediately pulled away and started to punch his chest. " Why did you do this to me! " She kept repeating, punching his chest.

 

He let her punch his chest, no matter how much times she did it. " Hyuna-ah.. " He said, instead of 'baby' " It's true, I'm with Hara now. " He said quite bluntly.

 

Junhyung looked into her eyes, filled with pain. Guilt filled him so much. " And it's true..... I'm breaking up with you. " He said the words he immediately regretted.

 

Hyuna did not stop crying, not even for a second. She tried to wipe her tears away with her hands, but no matter how many times she did so, it would just keep falling down.

 

" Listen to me. " He said firmly, grabbing her hands.  " I'm doing this for you. "

 

" How is this for me?! I love you and only you oppa! " She argued, completely in disbelief on what Junhyung had just told her.

 

" You are too good for me, Hyuna-ah. " Junhyung explained in a calm voice. " Before I met you... you were so beautiful.... you always smiled... you were always a happy and bright girl. But after we started dating.... I watched your beauty wither away. I took away your smiles.... I took away your laughter... I took away your beauty. And I regret that. "

 

She stayed quiet, but was still silently sobbing.

 

" I'll take all the pain Hyuna-ah. I want you to be happy... so my decision right now won't be a waste. " Junhyung rubbed her arm for comfort. " You can receive so much more love than what you got from me. " Junhyung sadly said.

 

" You... you said we'd be together forever.... " Hyuna cried. " You promised to love me and love only me.... but we are just like the others.. "

 

" Hyuna-ah... Please. " Junhyung hugged her tightly again. " You deserve much more better than me. So please. Be happy. It will take time for the two of us.... but your happiness is all I want. "

 

" Oppa... instead of that saying... tell me something that actually works.. "

 

" I'm sorry... " Junhyung wanted to stay, but as much as he wanted to stay and comfort her. He didn't want to see her cry, he didn't want to see her suffer all this pain because of him. Walking out of the door right now, was the least he could do. Junhyung took slow steps towards the door, looking back at Hyuna. " My beautiful Hyuna... who whithered away from me. How do you think I felt while looking at that? " He whispered, before leaving.

 

Hyuna continued to cry, realising that the person she loved so much for the past 3 years, has let go of her. She no longer felt his amazing presence beside her, as she cried she saw a folded piece of paper lying on the ground. It was the paper that Junhyung folded into his pocket earlier. Hyuna read the first and only line written.

 

 " A bitter day, it will all get erased like this. It will all be forgotten some day... That day will come. "

 


 

Chapter 1 done! This seems like a one-shot. But it is absolutely not! The next chapters will actually be about the past, so please do not think that this is the end! What do you guys think about this chapter? Feedback please! ^o^ This chapter is actually based on the song in Hyuna's solo album. It's called 'A Bitter Day' - GNA, Hyuna and Junhyung. You should all listen to it!

I hope you all somewhat ~enjoyed~ this chapter and anticipate for the rest!

Please comment & subscribe!