Chapter 1

My love.

Hope you like it ~(-.-~) ----> comment, add or subscribe me

First Day..

    " Yaaaaah ! Chunhae, hurry and wake up. We're gonna be late for school ! " Yongsook shouted while trying to pull Chunhae off the bed. " Just a little bit longer, okay Yongsook ? " she said softly. " No ! You already said that 3 times now. Lets go ! " he shouted back. Chunhae didnt responded back, so Yongsook got impatient and started to hit Chunhae back. Chunhae got up really fast and threw an pollow to Yongsook. " Hey ! Aigoo, imma leave first then. " Yongsook said with an sigh. Chunhae gave him a glare and said back " Fine, let me get ready then ".  As Chunhae was getting dress, Yongsook went outside. When Chunhae came down the stairs and open the door, she saw Yongsook waiting for her. " You did leave yet ? " she asked. He respond, " Why would i leave you for stupid. ". Chunhae smirk and said " Lets go, shall we. ". Then they both left to go to school.

       Since they we're late for school, they ran to school. ( LOL ) As they reach to the school gates, Chunhae accidently bump into someone. " Uh, are you okay ? " Chunhae asked her. " Ah, yes i am. Thank you for your concern. " she replied. " Oh, well..Im sorry. " Chunhae told her. In Chunhae mind she thought " Wow, this is girl is so small and cute.". Then all a sudden someone grab Chunhae arm and shouted " What are you trying to do huh, you idiot ?! ". Chunhae look surprised and then look at the person that grabbed her arm. While smirking, she said " You know for a guy, you should pull an girl arm like that. You know, what i mean ? ". He looked at Chunhae and suddenly let go of her arm. Chunhae went close to the guys face and said " So, who's the idiot now. ". He shouted out " Im not an idiot. Im Park Hyunshik. Got it ?!". Chunhae looked at him and said " What's your problem anyways. ". Hyunshik walks toward the girl that fell and said " My problem was that you bump into my friend Eisoo and you didn't apologize." while pulling Eisoo up. Chunhae gotted angry when he said that because she did apologize. ( Hyunshik doesnt know though ) As they we arguing, Yongsook suddenly grab Chunhae arm. He looked at Hyunshik and glared at him while saying " Sorry, for the misunderstanding, but we got to leave now. And so should you because you'll be late for class. ". Then Yongsook pulled Chunhae arm and started to walk off. Hyunshik watched them walked away then asked Eisoo if she was okay. Eisoo looked at Hyunshik and said " Your really stupid. You know that she apologize right. You just made a fool of yourself.". Hyunshik just looked at her then said " Whatever. Lets go and go to class ".

            As the classroom bell rang, Chunhae was in her class already. Then suddenly, the door slam open and someone yellled out " Im sorry for being late, but Park Hyunshik is here !". Chunhae turned around and saw him, also he saw Chunhae. Then suddenly Hyunshik yelled out " You ! Yah, what are you doing here ?! Are you an stalker !". Chunhae looked at him and then yelled back " How can i be a stalker, when we go to the same school ! And also, im here because this is my classroom !". As they we're arguing again, the teacher slam her book on the table and said " If you can't be compatilbe then you both leave the room now.". Then they both became silence. The teacher spoke again " Okay, for today..we wll pick our sign sits. Now, people line up and pick out an paper that have an number from this box. Who ever is your next number, that is your partner for the whole year. Okay ?" Everyone replies " Yes, Ms.Lee." while lining up. It was finally Chunhae turn to pick her number. She quickly shoved her hand in the box and pick one number out. She walked to where her backpack was and open the paper and said " seat 26. ". Everyone got there seat numbers so the teacher said " I want everyone to say their number, and if your before that number thats your partner. ". Half of the class went, then finally it was Chunhae turn. She said " Im seat 26.". Then suddenly someone said " Oh ! Im seat 27.". They both looked at each other and then frozed. Chunhae looked and said " W-w-why you ?" while pointing to Hyunshik. Hyunshik replies " Ah, i dont know ! Yah, Ms.Lee can we change seats ?!" while putting on a sad face. " No, no. I dont know what happen between you too. But, you guys need to learn how to be friends. So, have fun sitting next to each other for a WHOLE YEAR. ". They listen to the teacher and went to their seats. Then, Ms.Lee said " Okay, since you guys got your guys partner, its time to introduce each other." with an smile on her face. Chunhae and Hyunshik looked at each other and sigh. " Well, you already know. My name is Park Hyunshik." he said while sighing. " Yeah, i know. And my name is Lee Chunhae. " she replies. Then they shoke hands and then smiled to each other...




Hello mate :DD
Dinooosauur in the house. Sorry, that this is an short story. D;
Its just that im tired and busy too. But, i hope and wish that this was good and interesting.
Comment, add me or subscribe me. Thanks.

Love, Dinooosauur.