Always Mine

Gunshots of Love

Listen to (B2st – Freeze): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ti7CaO74qQ

“Are you sure you want to withdraw from the ISSAA? You’re one of our top students, Lee ______,” Principal Song said after I told her about my withdrawal.

                “I know I am…and honestly, spy life is very fun…” I sighed. “But right now, I just want to live a life where I can be free, and can be able to think for myself. For so long I’ve had such negative thoughts on love and now that I’ve actually experienced it…it’s not as bad as it seems. Sure, the road to getting there may be hard and difficult. But in the end, it’s worth it. Love is worth it.”

                Principal Song sighed, obviously disappointed in me. But I could care less.

                “So it’s Kim Jonghyun that brought you to this decision?”

                I shook my head. “It wasn’t just him. My feelings for him also played a big part.”

                “I still don’t understand your reasons for withdrawing. But when you’re bored and feel like kicking people’s butts, the ISSAA is always welcome to you,” Principal Song said.

                I bowed. “Thank you. Goodbye.”

                So I walked out the ISSAA, and transferred to Jonghyun’s school, Seoul High, for my senior year. It was much more peaceful and I found myself relaxing a lot. Everyone knew about what’d happened between SHINee, Se Kyung, and me, which also gave me a little taste of the real gossiping world. But aside from that, Jonghyun and I were happy. Blissfully happy. It was no long the gangster and the spy. But a normal boy and girl. I did, occasionally go on minor missions, just to get my adrenaline pumping again. And Jonghyun did occasionally go to beat a couple of guys up. He always came back unscathed though, amazingly.

                One Saturday night at one of Jonghyun’s parties, I was hanging out with Jonghyun, just goofing around. When all of a sudden, Taemin ran up to us.

                “Hyung!” he said.

                “What is it?” Jonghyun asked.

                “B1A4 crashed!” Taemin exclaimed.

                “Seriously?”

                “Yup!”

                I looked at Jonghyun. “Who’s B1A4?”

                “Some new rookie gang,” Jonghyun mumbled.

                “Well what are you going to do oppa?” I asked.

                “Hold on, I’ll go take a look at them first. Wait here, okay?”

                I nodded. “Okay.”

                “Onew, Minho, Key!” he called.

                The 3 handsome guys appeared out of nowhere and all said, “What?”

                “B1A4 crashed,” Jonghyun stated.

                Minho laughed. “No way.”

                “I know right? They think they have the guts to take us down,” Taemin said.

                “Well what are we waiting for? Let’s go.” Onew led the way.

                Key passed by me and I started to laugh.

                “What?” he asked, annoyed. But he obviously knew what I was laughing at.

                The shaved half of his head.

                “Ahahaha! I wonder how you can intimidate B1A4 with THAT haircut,” I said sarcastically, still laughing.

                “Yah! Shut the up! Curse that stylist who’d told me this would do me some good. Even Amber makes fun of it,” Key mumbled, walking away. Since the beginning of senior year Amber and Key have been seeing each other. Their personalities match perfectly, in my opinion. Way more than what he and I could've been xD

                “Good luck doing who knows what with B1A4,” I said.

                Key turned back and saluted with a smile. “Will do, .”

                So SHINee left and I stood there by the counter, taking a sip of my drink.

                “Hey there.”

                I turned around and was face to face with a guy who had wavy brown hair. He smiled at me. “Hey.”

                I backed away. “Um, hi.”

                “So what’s a pretty girl like you doing alone at this party?” he asked me.

                Ew. How cheesy.

                “I’m not alone,” I stated.

                “Oh really? But you were before I got here, right?”

                “No.”

                “Liar,” he sang with a smile, putting his arm around my waist.

                “No, I’m telling the truth,” I stated.

                “Well then who were you with?” the guy asked, all nosy.

                I looked at him, straight in the eye. “Kim Jonghyun.”

                His eyes widened. “K-Kim Jonghyun?”

                Then from out of nowhere Jonghyun came over and punched the guy in the face, releasing his hold on my waist.

                “Jinyoung, get lost,” Jonghyun growled. “If I see you touching her like that again than I’m gonna hurt you so ing hard that you’ll wish that you never existed. All right?”

                “I-I didn’t realize t-that, I thought you were w-with Se Kyung,” Jinyoung stammered.

                Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Have you been living under a rock? That was like a decade ago.”

                “B-But-

                “Get outta here!”

                Jinyoung scrambled up and practically ran out of Jonghyun’s mansion.

                “Oppa you didn’t have to hit him,” I mumbled.

                “But he was all up on you!”

                I laughed. This had happened so many times that it was starting to get too cute for me to resist. I kissed him and Jonghyun kissed me back, holding me close. I felt him smile through our kiss.

                “You’ll always be mine. Don’t forget that, okay?” Jonghyun leaned his face close to mine and I wrapped my arms around him.

                “Don’t worry. I’ll never forget.” I kissed his cheek. “Never.”

                Then outside we heard something that sounded like gunshots. Jonghyun held my hand and we rushed outside, only to see some fireworks.

                “Look. Gunshots of love,” I said.

                “You remember?”

                I smiled. “How could I forget?”

                So the two of us stood there and watched the pretty fireworks shoot up into the sky. With Jonghyun next to me, I’ve never felt so happy in my entire life. Romeo and Juliet may have had a tragic ending. But me and Jonghyun sure didn’t.

                And so, the gangster and the secret agent who’d been told to never fall in love but did anyways, lived happily ever after 

 

The End!!


 

 

A/N: LOL see what i did there? At the beginning it was Noona Neomu Yeoppo days, the middle was Ring Ding Dong days, and the end is finally Lucifer days x) It was so fun writing this story, even though it had so many details ahahaha and thank you to my readers - YES, YOU GUYS - for always supporting me! <333333 i enjoyed writing this story and i hope you guys enjoyed reading it ^_^ NOW GO READ I FOUND YOU IN MY SUITCASE STARRING YOU AND LEE TAEMIN!!! <3

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/40274/i-found-you-in-my-suitcase-korean-romance-shinee-taemin