Wonderful NIght

Don't Go Anywhere Again

Your POV

 

“To: Sweet _____

_____-ah… do you have any appointment tonight?

If there is no, can we meet up on 8 p.m at the park close your house?

There’s something I need to tell you”

 

“To: Doo Joon Oppa

 Anni, I’m free tonight. I’ll go”

 

What will he tell me about?

 

*dug*dug*dug* my heartbeat is unstable, Oppa what do you want to do to me? Didn’t you have made me suffered enough? *sigh*

 

--

 

19.50

 

10 minute before 8 pm, I must prepare and go to there. I walk in to my room to change my clothes; I need to wear a warm one I guess.

 

19.57

 

I’m hurrying go to there. I must not make him waiting for me, because I exactly know that he doesn’t like to wait too long. I ambling away to the park, the park is really close with my house so I think I’ll arrive on time. Luckily, I have worn warm clothes, as I said that is cold enough outside.

 

Only need a few minute I have arrived on my destination. I see him arrived before me, and he is sitting on the bench we used to sit usually.

 

“DooJoon Oppa” I shouted and waved to him

 

He looked at me, and waves me back. Then I quickly come towards him.

 

“Have you been here for long time Oppa?”

“Anniyo, I have arrived just now. Have a seat”

“Ne” I sat on his left side

“There’s nothing change here, still peaceful and comfortable like before.”

“Ne Oppa”

“But I guess you are change a bit. You remember to wear something warm now, didn’t like the past times”

“I need to change even only a little right? Oppa what do you want to say to me actually?”

 

He looked at me with his deep sight. That eyes, still warm like before, I never be this close with him for a very long time. He keeps staring at me and those kinds of sight really make me uncomfortable.

 

“Oppa. Talk?”

“_____-ah Sorry cause I have left you alone. I know you are still suffered a lot.”

“Anni oppa. I’m okay now. I have forgotten that matters”

“Don’t lie to me, I still feel bad for leaving you”

 

I became silent and try to understand his words. What does that words mean Oppa?

 

“You must think that I haven’t loved you anymore at that time. But actually I still love you badly, but there’s something happened to me and I don’t want you to know it.”

“What happened to you Oppa?”

“I had a serious illness, and I didn’t dare to tell you. That’s why I lied to you, I broke up our relationship and have a treatment at Japan.”

“Is that true?”

“Yes, I hope you can forgive me and you can erase all the pain you felt. And..”

“And what?”

“_____-ah, will you back to be my girlfriend again?”

 

I surprised all of sudden because of his words. His words messing my mind and feels. I keep silent and he started say something.

 

“It’s okay, I know what you feel. It must be difficult to forgive me.”

“No, I have forgiven you Oppa”

“Then? Will you back to me?”

“I guess there’s no another choice, right?” I smiled

“I love you _____-ah” he hugged me tightly

“Love you too” I said and hugged him back

 

I can feel his breath close to my face, and then I can feel a warm kiss on my lips. A kiss, which I miss badly.

 

“Don’t go anywhere again Oppa” I beg

“I promise, I will never”

 

This night is the most wonderful night in my life. Even though I have lost my love before, but it has came back towards me. The deepen sorrow inside my heart already gone and I hope that he will never leave me anymore.

 

FIN

 

I'm sorry if this story is short, and doesn't like what you have expected...

I just hope you can still enjoy the story and comment please ^.^