Pointless Worries

HONESTY -- Jonghyun Version

(SHINee Scenario: Jonghyun Version -- I recommend you to listen to SHINee's HONESTY while reading this.)

 

An automatic smile was flashed on your face when you that familiar figure outside the gate of your school. You looked around to see if anybody notices him. Fortunately, he’s good at wearing simple disguises that people don’t even notice he’s a star.

“What took you so long? I’ve been standing here for almost 15 minutes.” Your boyfriend, Jonghyun, acted as if he was annoyed.

“You should’ve told me you’re going to see me.” You smiled, immediately can slid you bag on his arms so he can carry it for you.

“Let’s go somewhere.” Jonghyun smiled at you and the two of you walked together while holding hands. 

Looking at the scene both of you are creating, it feels that you’re in a very normal relationship. It seemed to you that your boyfriend is just a normal boy who lives downtown. He’s not as popular as how the handsome seniors are in your school.

He looked at you while walking. “Jagi~ You seemed to be in deep thoughts. Are you thinking about something?” He asked.

“Are we going to be just like normal couple today?” You asked out of curiosity. He looked at you in a confusing way. “Can we just eat around on street, watch a movie, and walked in a park without having troubles that you might get mobbed by a lot of fans?”

Of course, for once, you want to live an ordinary life with him. A day with no worries that you might get on the front page of a newspaper the next morning.

“Shall we?” He smiled at you and pinched your cheeks. “Because you want it, then let’s go for it.”

He suddenly removed his jacket and you were surprised to see him wearing your school’s male uniform. “I’m ready.” He winked at you, took the cap from his back, and wore a glasses on.

From that moment, you suddenly feel normal and carefree. You ate street foods and walked along the streets of Seoul without any worries. Jonghyun was carefree, too. You know that his attention is only drawn to you.

You didn’t notice that time was passing by very quickly. It was already dark when you left the cinema. The two of you decided to have peaceful place together before the day ends so you went to the park, sitting near a fountain.

The night view of the park looked so peaceful. There were only few people and what makes it more romantic is the full view of the fountain in front of you. It changes color from time to time and the release of water went along the romantic music that can be heard around the whole park.

You were watching the fascinating fountain show when you noticed Jonghyun was looking at you. “Is there something wrong, oppa?” You asked.

Jonghyun shook his head with his eyes still fixed on you. “Honestly, loving you feels like a nightmare to me.” He confessed.

Your eyes widened as you heard that. “N-ne?”

“Admitting that I can’t live without you anymore is the hardest thing to control in my life.” He added.

“Yah… O-oppa~”

“You have always been there, never living me even in the hardest part of my life. You always have the long patience and wide understanding when it comes to me. I know I don’t pay enough attention to you as you do to me. You are always the one who give without expecting anything from me in return.”

You felt your eyes wetting with all those words that you were hearing.

“Your presence beside me is like the study lamp that accompanies me when I write songs during the night. Your light gives serenity to my soul, and you always allow my heart to open up and take note of every feeling that I have for you.” He breathed heavily and held your hands tightly. “But my lamp suddenly stopped working because the battery lost its energy.”

You chuckled slightly but he remained serious.

“It caught me off guard. I wasn’t able to finish the song that night and it got me depressed all day.” He said. “I’m afraid the same will happen to your feelings, too.”

“Your love for me might get exhausted one day. You’ll feel tired, you’ll feel sick, because no one really wants to have a noisy life because the person she loves is not the normal one. But if you ever feel that love is already fading away, can you tell it to me beforehand so I can prepare myself?” He is already crying.

You feel sad and happy at the same time. The guy in front of you is practically saying it will be hard for him to let you go if ever.

“I got used to your presence and to the love you give me. I’m afraid I would miss them like hell when you leave me soon.” He added while crying.

You smiled gently and wiped his tears away with your fingers.

“My love for you never gets lowbat.” You said while smiling. “You know where I get the extra energy I have for loving you? I get it from the love you give me.” You leaned in forward to kiss his nose. “As long as Kim Jonghyun loves me, then I’ll love him all the way, too. You are worrying over pointless things, oppa. As long as your mine, chances are I can handle every situation with you 100% positively.”

(A/N: Finally ! I got to work with Jonghyun's scenario! What can you say my dearies??? Onew will be coming out later tonight! I'm excited for myself, too. Anyways, please leave me some feedbacks and comments. I appreciate even little love from all of you.!! OH BTW. I got really hard time writing Jonghyun's. The lines I took from him as a guide was too deep form my understanding. LOL. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.)