1.

I Can't Fall in Love With You

The moment her father introduce her new mother and brother,she can't hide the fact that she can't still accept them as family.

Jiyeon just could only have a forcedly smiled to them.

"Jiyeon-ah,how pretty are you.I really want a pretty daughter like you",Ms. Park said and hug Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-ah,this is your stepbrother",her father said.

Jiyeon just could only stare into the tall young man eyes in front of her.

 

"Jiyeon-ah,meet this your stepbrother",Mr.Park said as he introduce me to her daughter.

I just looking into her eyes and still both of us is staring in each other eyes until my mom broke our stares.

"Yeobo,I think both of them should know each other.Let's go to park",Ms.Park said to Mr.Park in a low volume.

"I think both of you should talk each other because I'm with your mum going out",Mr.Park said and smiled to them.

"Err",she said.

"Jiyeon",she said and reach her hand for handshake.

 

'Jiyeon,please calm down.Actually I'm just being nervous with my own stepbrother.Oh my,someone please help me',Jiyeon thought herself.

And she suddenly reached her hand for handshake as she said "Jiyeon" to make her less nervous.

"Chanyeol",he also reach his hand for handshake.

"Err,ah.I think I should go to my room first",Jiyeon said as she rub his back of neck and walk away fastly to go to her room.

 

'Weird girl but cute',he thought and smiled himself.

Actually he shocked with her sudden action but he just can't stop smiling with her cute action.

He was moving his thing in to his room which is in front of Jiyeon's room.

Actually he also can't accept for this marriage but he feel guilty to see her mother working hard raising him alone.

 

"Jiyeon-ah,why you do that this.It so embarassing",Jiyeon said as she hide her face with pillow to cover her embarassness.

*Tok Tok

"Coming",Jiyeon said as she walk to open her bedroom's door.

"Err,do you have any extra towel?",Chanyeol said with his deep voice that can make any girls melt.

"Ne-neh",Jiyeon said as she find extra towel and said "Here" as she handed the towel.

"Thanks",Chanyeol said and smiled.

---

 

I'm updating ! I'm totally happy when I'm online and saw 25 suscribers. Thank you guys ! I want to update on 20th April which is Luhan's Birthday but my sis use the laptop *sigh but anyway this is the update. It was a short chapter but for you guys I still want to update it.What do you think of this chapter?

I have the idea for Baekhyun and Jiyeon story !

All of you guys can  request me what couple you want for Jiyeon.I will do if I can do it. The poster is on the way.