Are you serious? What's wrong with you?

School full of blonde hotties

 

Buzz buzz… Your phone was vibrating. You groaned as you picked it up. You unlocked it and the bright light flashed at your face. “Aish…” you moaned as you eventually lowered the brightness of your phone. You saw that it was a message from Daesung. Your eyes glanced over to the top right corner. *It’s only two! What’s wrong with you?* you closed your eyes and let out a breathe. “Why so early for?” you asked softly. You then went to read the text. Come outside. Me, Taeyang and G-Dragon are waiting for you. You furrowed your eyebrows and you read the text over and over. *Outside?* you got up and looked out your window. You could see three motorbikes with their head lights on. You then saw a dark figure start waving at you. *Daesung?* you put on a jumper that you borrowed from Yong Guk. *I really should return this.* you giggled as you quietly sneaked through the corridor and to the front door. You slowly closed the front door. Watching it ever so closely, you closed it.

“Boo.” A deep voice whispered from behind you. You quickly cuffed your mouth so that you couldn’t scream. You turned around and saw that G-Dragon was right behind you. He was laughing quietly. “Aish…” you mumbled as you wacked his stomach. “Yah.” He quietly yelled out. You walked past him and to Daesung. “Do you know what time it is?” you asked annoyed. “Do you know what you’re wearing?” he chuckled as he looked you up and down. Yong Guk’s jumper was huge for you. It was almost like a dress. You waved it off. “What are you doing here? And why did you tell them?” you turned back to G-Dragon. He immediately turned to look somewhere else. You looked back at Daesung for answers.

“Well we want you to go out with us.” Taeyang smirked as he slung his arm over Daesung. Daesung looked at Taeyang but just left him there anyways. You gave them an annoyed and confused look. “It’s a school night.” You moved your hands in an exaggerated manor. “So?” the three of them said in unison. “No.” you replied as you turned around and bumped into G-Dragon. “Why are you always blocking my way?” you asked sarcastically. G-Dragon smiled at you as he shrugged his shoulders. “Go get changed.” Daesung told you. “Why?” you asked tiredly. “We’re going clubbing.” He replied. Taeyang and G-Dragon walked to their motorbikes. “Clubbing? Now?” you had a tone suggesting, are you serious?

You were sitting on the back of Daesung’s motorbike. *I can’t believe he convinced me into doing this.* you sighed as you held Daesung’s waist tighter. Behind the helmet, Daesung was grinning with joy. The three motorbikes stopped at a traffic light. “Yah, where are we going?” you asked letting go of Daesung. You looked to your left, it was Taeyang. He looked at you and pointed forward. You leaned slightly to the side so that Daesung wouldn’t have to hold so much weight on his leg. You could see lasers and colourful lights. As well as plenty of cars. *I-it’s so crowded for this early in the morning!* the traffic light turned green and the Daesung sped off first. You quickly grabbed back onto his waist. *You could’ve warned me!*

The four of you arrived at the club. You took off your helmet and saw a long crowded line and a red carpet near the four of you. Taeyang and G-Dragon had already gotten off of their motorbikes. “Yah, are you getting off anytime soon?” Daesung asked playfully. Nevertheless, you pouted and got off. You handed him the helmet and waddled over to Taeyang. You hid behind his back. “What are you doing?” Taeyang asked looking back at you. His stared at you. “What?” you asked back. “N-nothing.” He quickly replied. He bit his lip as he held in a quiet moan. G-Dragon walked over to you and Taeyang. He stared at you too. “What? What’s with you two?” you asked as you stomped your foot on the floor. Daesung walked over before G-Dragon could answer. “I think she looks hot.” He said as he lifted an eye brow at you. You looked elsewhere and pouted. You were blushing as well. “Ready?” G-Dragon asked as he walked onto the red carpet first. “D-don’t we line up?” you asked quietly. Everyone looked at the line. “Do you?” Daesung asked you sarcastically.