What's behind this crazy cellphone issue?

Winter-Hearts' Love Story

Dara's POV

 

I hurried back to the house and forgot to bring my cellphone to school. I find it hard to breathe because I'm too worried of getting late and too worried of not texting. Yep, I'm addicted to texting then :)

 

"Dara! Why are you not yet in school?!" my mom was surprised. It's been 15 minutes after I left the house while ago.

"My cellphone, I didn't bring it."

"It's fine, just go. You don't need it."

"I need it mom. Just give me 5 minutes."

I went upstairs to see if it's in my room. Nope, no sign of my cellphone.

 

20 minutes passed by and I gave up! 

I went to school without my cellphone and I'm 45 minutes late. Great.

I knocked the door and entered the classroom feeling like a dead person. 

"Dara, why are you late?" Teacher Park asked.

"So ma'am. I was looking for my cellphone and did not realize the time passed so quick." I frankly said.

"Well then, the next time you're late, I'll be sending you to the office. Take your seat."

 

I sat down and my seat and I feel really sad. What on earth is the issues right now about cellphones?

"Psss." Taeyang called for my attention. 

I looked to the right and said, "What?"

"What's with the cellphone?"

"Umm, I've been-- LATER. Wait for the break time and I'll tell you." I smiled.

 

Break time came and I faced my bestfriend.

"Umm, so there was this guy, he was like my childhood friend. Umm, we were chatting in Facebook all the time and I wanted to bring my cellphone with me so that I can connect to Facebook with him." I chuckled.

"Oh, you're once again in love." he nodded.

I nodded. "Maybe. Well, he is very kind. Better than you!" I teased.

"Okay, fine. He's better."

"And I don't want to be a feeler or anything but sometimes he flirts with me. But it's only through Facebook chat though."

"Oh... so no personal interactions?"

"Sort of. Yeah how sad...."


 

So that chapter one. I know it's short but hope you liked it :D 

Thanks a lot for the support~ Subscribe & comment please!!!

 

Saranghae~