Don't want to separate.

We Got Married

Woohyun and Hyuna rode on some rides again and they played fun games. Without them knowing, the sun had set. They bought think that they are less awkward than when they first met and enjoy each company.
“Hyuna-ah~ Do you want to see the Moonlight Parade?” Woohyun asked.
“Yes, I would love to!” Hyuna replied. Woohyun laughed and they both shyly held hands while walking to their destination. Hyuna and Woohyun sat down near the front and watched the parade which had just started. Both of them Ohh-ed and Ahh-ed and they had a great time

Soon, it was very late and they decided to go home and Woohyun called his manager to come and pick them up.
“Hyung, drop Hyuna off her dorm.” Woohyun said as he reached and put on Hyuna’s seatbelt for her. His manager nodded and they left Everland.
“Was today fun?” Woohyun struck a conversation.
“Yes! It was really fun!” Hyuna replied.
“Did you know I was your ‘husband’?” Woohyun asked.
“Truthfully, yes.” Hyuna sheepishly replied.
“I actually did a background check on you.” She continued.
“Oh, Really?!” Woohyun exclaimed.
“You’re born on the 8th of Feburary and you have a brother named Boohyun. Is that correct so far?” She glanced at Woohyun to see him looking into her eyes.
“Are you a stalker?” Woohyun joked.
“No, Oppa!” Hyuna whined. Woohyun laughed and they both talked more about each other.

What seemed like 10minutes talking, it has actually been 40minutes since they left Everland. They finally arrived at Hyuna’s dorm and Woohyun jumped out of the black van and once again helped Hyuna out of the van. Hyuna took out a big white bear Woohyun had won for Hyuna while they were playing a game at Everland.
“I guess, you have to go.” Woohyun whispered.
“Yeah, I do. I have schedule tomorrow.” Hyuna said she as she hugged her bear Woohyun had won for her.
“Bye Hyuna~ I’ll call or text you.” Woohyun waved as Hyuna walked backwards towards her apartment.
“Yupp” Hyuna said as she gave a small smile. Hyuna walked in her apartment and Woohyun turned around and walked into the van. Woohyun gave a small wave to the camera and shut the door.