Meeting my wife/husband

We Got Married

Woohyun was getting his hair done at the salon and the VJ gave him a card. Woohyun read it aloud:

To INFINITE’s Woohyun,

You and another person will be filming ‘We Got Married’ together and you will both meet at Everland. Your partner is someone from a 5 member girl group. Good luck!

“Ahh… I’m nervous.” Woohyun giggled and looked into the camera. “I wonder which girl group she is from.”
Woohyun finished getting his hair done and walked out of the hair salon wearing a short sleeved skull top, a black jacket over and black jeans with black converse shoes. He hopped into a black van (A/N Oh gosh, I’m making him emo ㅠㅠ) and shut the door while waving at the camera.

Woohyun was standing in front of Everland and already purchased two tickets. He was waiting for his wife to come. Lots of fans gathered around Woohyun and took lots of pictures. Soon, some male fans were screaming and Woohyun looked around to see who it was and he saw Hyuna wearing black converse with stars on them and skinny jeans with a loose white long-sleeved and a fashionable black bag. Woohyun started to laugh and a big smile was formed on his face. Hyuna walked shyly towards Woohyun while she kept on bowing to him and other people around her.
“Hello.” Woohyun said shyly and reached his hand out for a handshake.
“Oh, hello.” Hyuna said shyly as well and shook his hand.
“I bought you your ticket.” Woohyun said as he handed her the ticket.
“Thank you.” Hyuna said.
“Shall we go in?” Woohyun asked.
“Yes.” Hyuna replied sheepishly. They walked in the gates and walked slowly and Woohyun made a conversation.
“We met before at a variety show before, didn’t we?” He asked.
“Ah! Yes we did. Back then we were partners for that game.” Hyuna giggled. This time Hyuna decided to make conversation as it became awkward again.
“Do you like rides? Like roller coasters?” Hyuna asked.
"I really like going on rides, how about you?” Woohyun sheepishly giggled.
“I like going on rides too!” Hyuna exclaimed.
“Then, do you want to go on that ride?” Woohyun asked as he pointed to the T-Express.
“Yes!” Hyuna squealed. 

While they were waiting in the line, they struck up a conversation.
“How about we both do a mission, to make it more interesting?” Woohyun asked.
“Yeah, that would be fun. What should the mission be?” Hyuna asked as she dusted off some stuff in Woohyun’s hair. Woohyun started to blush and suggested,
“When they take a photo near the end we have to do bunny ears?”
“Call! And the loser who doesn’t do it has to do anything for the other person!” Hyuna replied.
“Call!” Woohyun said as he nodded his head.

They waited in the line for about 20minutes and it was finally their turn to go on. Woohyun politely guided Hyuna to the front seat as they both liked roller coasters. The roller coaster took off and Hyuna started feeling nervous.
“I’m starting to feel nervous.” Hyuna nervously admitted.
“Do you want to hold hands?” Woohyun asked as he held his hand out. Hyuna took his hand shyly and laughed. Woohyun blushed and looked the other way so Hyuna couldn’t see him blush. Soon the rollercoaster went down and both of them screamed while holding hands tightly. Then they let go of their hands and they both tried to do bunny ears. The roller coaster came to a stop and Woohyun got out first and helped Hyuna get out.
“That was fun!” Hyuna exclaimed.
“Yeah! Let’s go and see the photos!” Woohyun said as he took Hyuna’s bag and his and walked out. They looked at the photos and Hyuna started to laugh but Woohyun’s head was in shame. In the photo Hyuna managed to do the bunny ears while laughing but Woohyun’s face was scrunched up with his hand on the steel bar in front of him.

Woohyun bought two photos, one for him and one for Hyuna. Hyuna thanked him and they walked out.
“What should you do for me?” Hyuna asked cheekily. Woohyun’s head was in shame but a smile was still on his face.
“I know! Go dance and sing ‘Be Mine’ in front of everyone.” Hyuna said as she pointed to the very large crowd behind them. Woohyun wined and asked, “Do I have to?”
Hyuna laughed and nodded her head. Then he started singing the chorus and dancing with Hyuna watching him from the side lines. Woohyun got really embarrassed and ran somewhere. Hyuna started to laugh and walked towards Woohyun. Woohyun took a deep breath and asked, “Are you hungry? Want to get some food?” Hyuna kept on laughing and nodded her head. They walked towards a restaurant and Woohyun ordered food for both of them and they sat down and ate. They started talking about random things and themselves. Woohyun payed when Hyuna said he didn’t need to but he still did.

They walked outside and Hyuna suggested going into the store that sell animal ear head bands and couple stuff.
“I think this would suit you.” Woohyun said as he grabbed leopard ears and put them on Hyuna gently.
“Reminds me of Trouble Maker promotions.” Hyuna said quietly but loud enough for Woohyun to hear.
“With Hyunseung Sunbaenim right?” Woohyun asked as he started to get jealous. Hyuna stared at him cutely and whined, “Don’t be jealous~”
Woohyun laughed at how cute she was and whined back, “Okay~” Hyuna smiled and picked leopard ears so they matched. They both laughed and they walked out of the store after Woohyun payed again.