Thank You

HONESTY -- Minho Version

(SHINee Scenario: Minho Version. I recommend you to listen to HONESTY while reading. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDfX8rFWKak )

A very good morning approached you as you woke up that morning. Today is the 15th of April. It's you and Minho's 1st year anniversary of being together. You are so happy. You never expected for this relationship to last this long now.

You've always thought having this relationship with Minho is burdensome and required a lot of patience and understanding. But now that you've already come this far. You know it's worth all of the sacrifices.

You looked at your phone. No message yet from him. He didn't forgot what day it is today, did he? You shook your head and decided to text him one message for the morning.

"Did the giant baby slept soundly?" 

Instead of a reply, your phone suddenly rang after a while. It's him on the other line.

"Wasn't able to sleep all night~ We have to do recordings and rehearsals really fast." He immediately told you as soon as you heared his voice. Instead of his Damn-I'm-So-Tired tone, you are hearing his I-Just-Want-To-Have-Few-Hours-Of-Sleep way of whining.

"When are you going to finish then?" 

"In 2 hours probably."

You felt sorry for him. How you wished you could exchange position for just one day and let him have all the rest and relaxation that you are experiencing at home. You also know that he hasn't eaten properly yet for the past 2 weeks. Well, all SHINee members experience that and you feel sorry for them, too.

"You should take a break after that. You need to sleep, okay? Just 2-4 hours and you can work properly again." You suggested and told him that he should hang up now. 

"Are you doing anything today?" Perhaps he suddenly remembered that it's your anniversary and feel sorry that you couldn't celebrate together so he wants to at least take you out for a moment.

"Not that busy, though." You answered.

"Won't you miss me? We may not be able to see each other today."

Uh-oh. So he really did forgot what's up with this day.

You feel disappointed, but you understand him, too. He's too busy with their promotion. It's understandable that he won't be able to give you some time during these days.

But still... This marks the first year of your relationship, and you can't help but wish to be at least be together to eat out.

"You're always not with me. I got used to it already." You said and let out a chuckle.

"I'm sorry, sweetie." He said and you heard him sigh. "To not miss me, you should watch our inkigayo performance today, okay?"

"I will. I always do." 

>>>><<<<

You were nervous yourself while watching Inkigayo because SHINee is nominated for the top spot. You held your hands together and waited for the announcement.

"3... 2... 1... SHINee~! Congratulations!" You felt really really happy. Minho's face was flashed and you saw how wide his smile is. Now that he is happy, you're very happy for him as well.

Minho's smile and joy just eased away all the disappointment you felt a while ago. You saw him taking the mic for their speech. As usual... the list of the people they all want to give thanks were there.

"And lastly... To the cutest and loveliest baby in the whole wide world, _______-ah, Happy 1st Birthday!! Oppa loves you so much and we will stand beside you forever!! Sarranghae, ______-ah!!!" He shouted and give a heart sign on the monitor.

You felt your eyes wetting. You never expected him to say that on screen. He uttered your name. Though fans may interpret it different way, Minho clearly showed his feelings to you through that simple speech.

Few hours later, you received a text message from Minho. "Well, the birthday girl can meet me at the park right now."

You quickly went out to see him.

"It's 11:50 on my watch. We still have 10 minutes to celebrate." He said. "And with that... Can you just allow me to talk all I want?"

"What about me?" You whined.

"I will only allow you to utter I Love You, Too at the end." He said.

"I'm sorry about lots of things. I disappoint you. I do things that hurt you. I spend less time with you. I let you feel you're not my priority. I allow you to feel you're taken for granted. I don't always say I Love You when I always feel it for you. I always make you miss me so much. We are just able to celebrate for 10 minutes. I'm really sorry about those things. But... I want to thank you for standing beside me. For not leaving me when I know there are times when the most disappointed person in the whole world is you. Thank you for always making me feel better with just listening to you while talking. That's why I'd rather call you than reply to your message. Hearing your voice is a lot better than having an 8 hour complete rest..."

He wasn't finish talking yet when his phone rang.

"SHINee... Choi Minho, Sincha Saranghae... Saranghae... Saranghae..." That was your voice. You suddenly remembered him asking you say that. You looked at him confusingly.

He took the phone and who called was Jonghyun. "Hyung, you're not helping at all." And immediately hang up.

"See? My ring tone is you. To be quite honest, the message tone is you, the alarm clock tone is you, and even the reminder tone is you. Your voice is such an ecstacy... that's why I thank you for being my energy... and so as like the air I breathe. I promise to say I Love You everytime from now on. I promise to kiss your cheek everyday and give you a hug. We may not be together everytime... but I won't miss a day kissing and hugging you. Even if I just look for you to have those, I'll do it. But please be around all the time so I can find you immediately. You promise you won't leave me?" You nodded and tears were already falling on your cheeks. 

He took out a box on his pocket and what surprised you was a ring.

"Don't worry. I'm not asking you to marry me yet." He said and in one split second, immediately slid the ring on your finger. "This is just to be sure that this ring finger is reserved to me. I won't allow someone else snatch you away that's why this will seem like you're a married woman already." 

You looked at him while frowning but he chuckled. "I'm sorry I'm selfish when it comes to you. And hey... baby, I Love You." 

"I Love You, Too." You uttered with no hesitation. Nevermind if it's just 10 minutes. That was the greatest moment of your life.

He slowly leaned in then to reach for your lips, sealing the end of the 1st year and the beggining of another year with a kiss.

(A/N: Butterflies in my stomach now... What can you say, my friends?? Hehe. Please leave some comments!!! Next scenario will be Key's so~~ Check them out soon!!)