Jessica's Plans

Love is Pain

-No One's POV-

The youngest girl then went to hug the tallest girl there. She hugged her until she was pushed away.

"Krystal, how are you little one?" Yoona asked. She played with Krystal's bangs.

"Good. Unnie is really mean though. She's even mean to Hayoung." Krystal said.

"Hayoung? Uncle's kid?" Yoona asked. Jessica nodded her head.

"Unnie, can I hear the song?" Krystal asked.

"Here. Tell me if it isn't perfect. I'll make her sing it again." Yoona said. Krystal grabbed the headphones and listened to the song. As she listened to it she felt herself cry when she was touching her face.

"Brilliant! No need for a redo!" Krystal yelled.

"That's what I always think." Yoona said. Jessica looks over. All she could do was smile at that moment. This will only be today.

-Jessica POV-

"Krys, time to leave. Call Naeun in." I said lazily. Krystal ran off to get Naeun after she left it was all quiet in the studio.

"Sica, I have another meeting tomorrow so I can't meet you. Don't even come here." Yoona said. She was looking out of the window.

"Okay. I have plans too." I said. I waited until they came in.

"Bye Unnie!" Krystal yelled. She hugged Yoona tight and left. Yoona then walked towards me.

"Sica, be safe when you take her home. I would take you guys but I have something to do." Yoona said. She bent down and kissed me on my cheek. I quickly left knowing I would blush because of her. I reached the car and Krystal talked to me.

"You, so love her still. You guys are so cute." Krystal said.

"N-No not even Krys." I said.

"Call Tiff Unnie. I need to tell her this." Krystal said. She took my phone and called Tiff. I listened to their conversation.

"Hello Jessi?" Tiff asked.

"Aniyo, this is Krystal. You can't believe what happened just now." Krystal said.

"What happened baby girl?" Tiff asked.

"Unnie got kissed on the cheek by Yoona Unnie. She even blushed!" Krystal told Tiff.

"Really? Jessi is happy right now huh?" Tiff asked.

"Yeah, she is. She's singing to herself too." Krystal said. I stopped singing. WHEN DID I EVEN START SINGING?!

"Krys, watch out for your Unnie when she is with the other girl okay?" Tae said. TAE WAS THERE?! THEY WILL TEASE ME WHEN WE GET HOME!!!

"Enough talking. We are here now." I said. I took my phone from her and ran in the house.

"Kissing Jess really?" Taeyeon asked. I dozed off...

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I did that because I longed for you too long." Yoona said.

"Why didn't yout tell me?" I asked.

"That's you who should answer. Why did you break up with me?" Yoona asked.

"I-I-I-I only did that because..." I started.

"JUNG JESSICA!!!!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!!!" Taeyeon yelled.

"WHAT?" I asked. I was about to pounce on someone when my father came in.

"Jung Sooyeon, why are you yelling? Is this how you handle your company?" Father asked.

"No. Appa, when did you come back?" I asked.

"I came back because of someone dear. Don't yell I have to do something important in the study." Father said. He left right after.

"Why did you let her kiss you? You were vulnerable huh?" Taeyeon asked.

"Tae, seriously. Right now isn't the good time to ask that." I said.

"Tae-Tae you shouldn't say anything. She helped you go throught that surgery." Tiff said.

"She did?" Tae asked.

"She paid for it and took you there." Tiff said.

"Sorry. She's not declared as anything on Wikipedia which means she has a past and is hiding it." Tae said.

"WIKIPEDIA?! SERIOUSLY TAE?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes, that is my resource for everything." Tae said.

"Soo is in the hous with Hyoyeon." Soo said.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey guys you know Hyo here? She works in the company for Im & Kwon Corp." Soo said.

"What is it with your boss?" Tae asked.

"Which one?" Hyo asked.

"The one that has the doe-like eyes." Tae said.

"Oh, she came back like just right before you guys got contacted. They say that she had a problem or something." Hyo said.

"How many years was she gone?" I asked.

"Two years." Hyo said. That's when I broke up with her. She didn't work for 2 years. No wonder Yul is mad at me.

"Really? Hold up let me get a pen so I can write it in my journal." Tae said. She took out her journal and pen. She copied word for word what Hyo said. I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"It's me Hyomin." Hyomin said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You were right to leave her. You could have died." Hyomin said.

"What else is there?" I asked. I walked out of the room to my room.

"Her Mother didn't die becasue of their birth. She was shot my her Uncle." Hyomin said.

"What?" I asked.

"There's more. Her sister lived with her uncle until she was found. Hayoung lived with them. Don't trust Yuri at all." Hyomin said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She could be under her uncle. Most importantly, Yoona can die because she is the only heir her father put down. Yuri is only using her. Once she signs the papers that say that the company is split into two, Yuri can hand it to her uncle and everything we planned will go bye-bye." Hyomin said.

"Just start the middle of the plan. They will be stopped or I will personally kill that uncle of hers." I said.

"Be careful. I got Sunny to join. Ask Hyoyeon to join." Hyomin said.

"Okay. Be careful. Bye." I said. I closed my phone. I got a text right after.

Choding Yoong: Hey are you home yet?

Sicachu: I'm home. Are you?

Choding Yoong: Almost. I'm meeting Yuri.

Sicachu: Okay. Be carefull xxx

Choding Yoong: Awww you want me to kiss you?

Sicachu: That was on accident! Call me later.

Be careful Yoong. I will protect you even if it means I will die in front of you.